Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Peasant

Default Making someone unconscious safely

Before i even start, this is not a question loaded with any malicious intent, i am just curious.

How would you go about safely knocking someone out? I realise there is no technically possible way to ensure safety, but closest to is what I'm after. Obviously rohypnol and chloroform are out.

As a side question, how would you incapacitate someone without them being unconscious?

Apologies if in the wrong thread, feel free to move.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:04 PM
Ford Prefect

Default Re: Making someone unconscious safely

Eh, 'm not sure if this should go in bad ideas or the drug forum. While I think about it I'll give ya my opinion: an aerosolized fentanyl analog. They have a decently forgiving therapeutic index, but if they do overdose you can always administer and opiate antagonist such as naltrexone.

EDIT:

I'll send this to Not For Human Consumption on account of the fact that Bad Ideas is near entirely populated by 12 year olds with birth defects. And because you want to do it safely. If this doesn't fit Meta feel free to do wth it what you will.

Last edited by Ford Prefect; 02-03-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Count

I'd go with a about 200-250mgs of some pure MDMA. You wouldn't even have to wait for the peak. They'd be putty in your hands and enjoying every second of it. That is of course if you didn't want to knock them out.

If you wanted them out, I'd gas them with some nitrous oxide until they drop. Once they're out, let the bag off and they'll resume breathing. They'll have a nasty headache when they wake up. If you hold it for 5 minutes or so, they probably won't wake up.

You could use them together if you wanted and they'd have one hell of a time.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:06 PM

Send a message via AIM to Halycion

your best bet is to do it how the army does it. It CAN kill, but if done for just enough for them to fall down, it will knock them out for a few seconds, if you hold it longer...sever brain damage, or death can occur.

Basically, you come up behind them, wrap your strong arm around their throat. You're gunna want the bend of your elbow over their Adam's apple. Now, with your free arm, grab your holding arm's wrist and pull it tight towards your own body, while you flex your arm as hard as you can.

What this does is cuts blood flow from the brain, meaning its being deprived of oxygen. They will collapse in a few seconds, and won't be able to do much of anything for about 5-10 seconds after collapse....that's if you let them go.

I do not recommend this at all, however, and I am not responsible for anything you do with it.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:15 PM
Peasant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halycion View Post
Basically, you come up behind them, wrap your strong arm around their throat. You're gunna want the bend of your elbow over their Adam's apple. Now, with your free arm, grab your holding arm's wrist and pull it tight towards your own body, while you flex your arm as hard as you can.
Needs to be longer than that and can't be from physical contact. I know loads of ways to do it physically but they're all a bit dangerous.

MDMA is out, for various reasons.

What, pray tell, is an aerosolized fentanyl analog. I assume it's in an aerosol.

Last edited by *ivy; 02-03-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:43 PM
Ford Prefect

http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/dll/knockoutgas2.htm

Of course, in that case it killed everyone. But they used too much and didn't have the proper antidotes on hand.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:53 PM
Metaphysicist

Intent or not, this shit isn't allowed. Please don't try it again.
Closed Thread