Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > General > Generally Speaking

Old 10-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Knight

Send a message via MSN to TheExtract
Frown My introduction and a BIG legal problem I have, can you guys help me?

As the title states, this will be an introduction, sort of, and a question I have that you zoklets might be able to tell me a good answer. My name is, obviously, TheExtract. You'll probably mainly see me in the Drug forums, hence my name. I joined on the 13th, but couldn't start posting 'til today, hooray! Now my question. I was charged with a Class C Felony about a month ago, for "selling" controlled substances to a minor on school property. She's a damn nigger snitch bitch, who the day before I got busted, basically begged me for a damn pill, so I gave her one, FREE OF CHARGE!! (No selling involved).

I guess I can explain the FULL story, it'll help a lot. I came to school running off of some Addy, and my friend noticed, and told me he can give some to me, he gets prescribed them on a daily basis,and has shit loads, so I was happy. The next class period, I was talking to R (the nigger snitch bitch), and SHE started getting interested in receiving some of my addy that I was getting, and basically started begging to try some, so I said ok. The next morning, my friend L (supplier) came over and gave me 5 of them. I went to school, and the very first thing I did was give R one of them. She begins to walk around the halls with me and her friend, holding the fucking pill in her goddamn palm, out in the open, and was saying she doesn't know if she wants to do it anymore or not, so I said, "if you're going to be stupid with it, and not want it, give it back to me." and she said no, and quickly swallowed it.

During lunch, which was about 2 hours later, she came up to me where I was sitting, and said it had worn all the way off, and she wanted to try more. I told her she probably needs two at a time, or she has ADHD. She agreed, and kept bugging me about more, so to get her off my damn back, I told her to bring money tomorrow, and I'll get more for her. She said ok, and I walked off.

Next morning, L came over, and gave me 6 more, which after what I gave away and whatever, I had a total of 8. I went to my room to get my bottle, and he put them in there, and instead of putting it back in my room immediately, I put the bottle in my pocket, I was going to wait 'til after I got done eating breakfast. I told him I had a great idea, that I could PROBABLY sell them, and split the money with him, but I'm not sure if I would. He frantically agreed that I should. I wasn't meaning to bring them to school again, and I wasn't actually going to sell them to anybody, I wanted them all for myself. Happens that I FORGET the fucking bottle was in my pocket, and went to school. Our principle came up to me during breakfast, and told me to follow her, and I had to empty my pockets, and LORD ALMIGHTY, there the pills were. I got taken to the front office, and the cops were called, and I had to write a report. I wrote something along the lines of, "I dont know why he gave them to me, I guess to hold onto, and I forgot they were in my pocket." And he writes something like, "He wanted them, and told me he could sell them and get me my money back." (what a friend, the good cop, bad cop role got to him, he said they told him I already admitted to everything) and then I got hauled off to jail.

During my pre trials, they said that I had commited a Class C Felony, first offense, punishable by 5-10 in the penn, and a class A Misdameanor. Oh fuck is what I thought. Well, my real court date came up about a week and a half later, and my public defender told me that they can drop the Class C to a Class D, which is still 1-5, and that they're going to wave my hearing right now, and move it up to the grand jury. My dad says that sounds like a good thing that they did it that quickly, cause it sounds like to him that they dont have enough evidence to get me 100% guilty.

The friend that was with me and R when she wouldn't give the pill back to me is going to write a report about that, and the fact that she lied on half of her confession to snitch on me, (she said I gave her a pill to CALM her down, and that her heart was racing and shit, and this was all after she had told me it all wore off) and that I'm still in school, and have a job, and all passing grades, what do you guys think will happen? Do you think I'll get the 1-5, or just probation and shit?

Last edited by Monkmaster; 10-27-2009 at 03:52 AM.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:35 PM

Default Re: My introduction and a BIG legal problem I have, can you guys help me?

Welcome man, I just posted in your thread.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:52 PM
Regular

Default Re: My introduction and a BIG legal problem I have, can you guys help me?

Hai! After reading that i can only give a few advise, beeing that im kinda new here myself others might wanna fill in the blanks if i miss something important.

Seeing as this is all hypothetical (right?)

This is what i (Hypotheticly) would advise you to do.

First off, you need to work after the M/S or ME tactic:

M/S:
Murder the snitch, maybe you "friend" too, then huff RAID until death.

ME:
Molotov everything, self explanatory really, if it moves molotov it! (snitch, "friend", cops, principal and others)
(May also be used as the M, and possibly the S part off M/S)

amidoinitrite?
Old 10-26-2009, 08:52 PM
Duke

Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df

I'll give you two pieces of advice.

1) Get a lawyer. If you qualify for a public defender, see who the state appoints and do some research. My friends dad is a pro bono PD but charges nearly $1,000/hr in his private practice. He's a fucking bad ass lawyer and got me off a DWI scotch-free (I was 16 at the time too). So yea, don't just dismiss the PD thinking he's going to fuck your case up. You COULD get a really high priced attorney for free. However, if you plug their name into google and nothing comes up, ABORT! Hire a competent lawyer who has dealt with similar cases.

2) LEAVE SCHOOL! If you have fucking drugs in your pocket, and the principal confronts you and asks you to follow her into the office then just leave. Whats worse, a suspension for insubordination or going to jail? I was in the same exact position, except with oxycontin pills, and just left.

What state are you in? Is there a type of youth court in your state? If so that is definitely the best way to go
Old 10-26-2009, 08:56 PM
Regular

Well, you learned a lesson here. Dont get involved with stupid fucking niggers. Just take the smallest punishment you can.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:38 PM
Knight

LostInTheWoods - Get a fucking life. I'm being serious here, and your idiotic response isn't very appreciated.

TCStyle- I'm in Ky, and I'm going to be in the Circut Court, which is a little above normal court, it's made just for felonies. I haven't tried that public defender on the google yet, but I already have one. And no money for a real lawyer. Ky's Grand jury is as of this; The jury isn't typically picked at random, it's usually picked most of the time by the prosecutor theirself, and the scary thing I read up on Ky's Grand Jury, is that 98-99% of the time, they indict the person ...It's a little too late to do the whole leave school thing, I kind of wish I would have now though, if she wasn't standing right next to me telling me to follow her, I would have slid them to my other friend, who would have taken off with them and flushed them down the toilet and everything. There's only one court, our District Court, with the circut court as the highest, and normal court. I'm 19, so I could have walked out without getting into trouble anyways.

Last edited by TheExtract; 10-27-2009 at 03:27 AM.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Knight

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to add something. LostInTheWoods, it probably would work actually lol. And TCStyle, I looked my PD on google, and she came up as being in some good cases, she had a few hits on her on google.

Last edited by TheExtract; 10-27-2009 at 03:28 AM.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:54 PM
Regular

Send a message via MSN to scovegner

Quote:
I guess I can explain the FULL story, it'll help a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExtract View Post
Look her up if you want to yourself, XXX
Are you seriously fucking stupid?
a) should've just walked the fuck out
b) no comment to EVERYTHING any police ask you
b) don't post a full confession on the internet along with the details of your court and solicitor-are you just begging to be caught?
Old 10-26-2009, 10:00 PM
Regular

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure you won't get any jail time, especially if it's your first offense and you're a minor.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:31 PM
Count

What country did all this take place in?
Old 10-27-2009, 12:15 AM
Duke

Get a lawyer.

Jackass.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:22 AM
Marquis

Thanked 1,005 Times in 548 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlexander View Post
What country did all this take place in?
Yeah, what the fuck?

I cannot believe they would actually haul you off to jail and threaten you with years in the prison system for having some ADD medication on you.

Shit sucks.

Over here the principal probably would of just confiscated them and handed them out in the staffroom to tired looking teachers.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:37 AM
Lounge Designers Killer

Quote:
As the title states, this sort of introduction, and I will issue you a zoklets I might be able to tell a good answer. My name is obviously TheExtract. Perhaps the main forum of medicine, my name appears, therefore I am. I have 13 days, 'till today, I could not begin to participate in the Post cried! Here is my question. I have a class C felony and one was indicted a month ago, "sell" immaterial substances are controlled on the property for school. Her day before I feel trapped black female informant, so basically I beg care pills, I am one of her, and gave free! (No sales involved).

I, I can fully explain the story, it will help a lot. Addy and I just run off some of my friends noticed and came to the school, he also told me I can give, he regularly to get the provisions Since there is a shit load, I was happy. The following Term, IR to (female informant black), she was talking to assure me, interested in starting to get a receiver that I basically started begging to try some Since Ta, [OK] statements. The next morning, my friend usually L (supplier) has come and I had five people. I went to school, I was the very first one had just given one of the study. She and her friend and I walked around the hall, goddamn her palm, holding out the pills and start shit in the open and she knows it wants it or whether if she so no, I was saying, "If it would be foolish to use it, and will not return to me." She has not said he now had to swallow. During lunch, which is about two hours later, she came up to me where I was sitting, and he wore all the way off, but she wanted to try more. I probably at one time she, or she needs two people said he was ADHD. She said, I agree about the details, this is to get her to keep bugging my mind, and instructed to bring the money tomorrow, I will get a lot for her. She is no, I'm walking off.
The next morning, usually L came over, I 6, and then I had to do it and I often had a total of eight. I went to pick up a bottle of my own room, he was there, in my room to put in place to put it back soon, I have my own pocket, to put in a bottle, I 'was going to wait till after I got done eating breakfast. I, I can probably sell them, it was a great idea, splitting the money with him, but I do not know if I said that. He agreed that I should be desperate. I mean please bring back the school was, and I was actually going to sell to anyone, but I wanted everything for themselves. If you forget the bottle of shit I had my pocket, I went to school on. Principles I have come to us at breakfast, to say that I follow her, and I have to empty my pockets, the tablets were mainly Almighty. I have the front office, and called the cops fooled, and I had to create a report. Something along the line, "I know why he should not pass on anything I write, I would hang onto, and I forgot them in my pocket ., "he writes something like," His thoughts and those of his money yourself up to me and I can sell it, "he said. (He was the role of bad cop to his friends what a good cop, told him I already had all admitted), and I got hauled to jail. During my previous tests, they are, I have a class C felony of the first attack, punishable by 5-10 pen, and he committed a misdemeanor and class. Oh fuck is my thinking. Now, about my true date of the court after a half weeks, my lawyer came up with the class D is their base, but May and day, can you drop a class C of hearing me say right now would be a wave, move it to the grand jury. My father is a good thing, but they now seem to be no, he's 100 percent wrong because of sound like you need to get enough evidence to convict me and I gave the pills to CALM down and she was shit and that her heart race, after all this, all wore off I was her) and I'm still in school and and working, do you think happens with all you guys can pass the grade? I'm 1-5, I will get angry with you or just probation?
I understood all of that.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:42 AM
Marquis

Thanked 1,005 Times in 548 Posts
Thumbs Down Re: My introduction and a BIG legal problem I have, can you guys help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovecraft <3 View Post
I understood all of that.
Do you want a fucking medal?
Old 10-27-2009, 12:51 AM
Regular

lay off the drugs big time extraction buddy.

dont you have parents or something?
Old 10-27-2009, 01:22 AM
Regular

Thumbs Down Re: My introduction and a BIG legal problem I have, can you guys help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dena love View Post
lay off the drugs big time extraction buddy.

dont you have parents or something?
Because having 8 adderall pills indicates a problem.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:42 AM
Count

Send a message via AIM to thabee420

Paragraphs are
Old 10-27-2009, 02:28 AM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGirlsDon'tSayNo View Post
Because having 8 adderall pills indicates a problem.
you have a problem if you are abusing adderall you stupid bitch.

you could have dumped the adderall like someone else in this thread said. even if the police were involved after it would have been obstruction; but what do you know youre just a stupid little bitch from highschool right?

or maybe you didnt want to throw away the adderall because you really wanted to do those adderall when you had the chance? which goes back to me indicating you have a problem.

you could go to phoenix house. its a drug and alcohol dependence program for little fucks like you. thats the best one in my area.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:38 AM
Archduke

I've decided to post here.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:44 AM
Knight

You'll probably get probhation.

They'd much rather make money off of you than spend 5x more incarcerating you, especially considering your age. Judging by your post (which I did not read), I'm assuming you're a minor.

/uninformed generalizations about your case
Old 10-27-2009, 02:45 AM
Baron

Quote:
LostInTheWoods - Get a fucking life. I'm being serious here, and your idiotic response isn't very appreciated.

TCStyle- I'm in Ky, and I'm going to be in the Circut Court, which is a little above normal court, it's made just for felonies. I haven't tried that public defender on the google yet, but I already have one. And no money for a real lawyer. Ky's Grand jury is as of this; The jury isn't typically picked at random, it's usually picked most of the time by the prosecutor theirself, and the scary thing I read up on Ky's Grand Jury, is that 98-99% of the time, they indict the person ...It's a little too late to do the whole leave school thing, I kind of wish I would have now though, if she wasn't standing right next to me telling me to follow her, I would have slid them to my other friend, who would have taken off with them and flushed them down the toilet and everything. There's only one court, our District Court, with the circut court as the highest, and normal court. I'm 19, so I could have walked out without getting into trouble anyways.

Dr. Rocker- Yeah, fucking niggers, she's getting what she deserves though, AFTER I go through my whole court case, so it won't be double jeopardy when she get's "accidentally" jumped and messed up...

why are you 19 and still in high school? fucking retard
Old 10-27-2009, 02:55 AM
Regular

i think hes a troll. no one else could be this fucking retarded and stupid and chilidish as this little pumpkin stinky butt.

he either

1.really got caught with adderall like a bitch and wants attention now because his parents gave him the shaft

2.wants attention

3. is yanking my chain
Old 10-27-2009, 03:15 AM
Knight

To all the retards replying to this, shut the fuck up. Seriously. And I'm NOT a minor, as I stated, so learn to read you dumb fucking cunts. And no, I'm NOT a troll, and I don't abuse Addy, I had them because he kept fucking giving them to me, I didn't expect him to give me that many, and I've only taken two adderal in my life. I'm a 19 yr old highschool student not because I'm a retard, but because it's a thing called CREDITS in a school system, and some school systems have a different amount of credits required to be in a certain grade, and the school I switched from, was different, so they dropped me a year. And I'm not wanting attention on this, I'm wanting to actually know what I could possibly get at the end of this. And I'm in AMERICA, hence the state of KY, READ!

Last edited by TheExtract; 10-27-2009 at 03:19 AM.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:25 AM
Baron

Quote:
To all the retards replying to this, shut the fuck up. Seriously. And I'm NOT a minor, as I stated, so learn to read you dumb fucking cunts. And no, I'm NOT a troll, and I don't abuse Addy, I had them because he kept fucking giving them to me, I didn't expect him to give me that many, and I've only taken two adderal in my life. I'm a 19 yr old highschool student not because I'm a retard, but because it's a thing called CREDITS in a school system, and some school systems have a different amount of credits required to be in a certain grade, and the school I switched from, was different, so they dropped me a year. And I'm not wanting attention on this, I'm wanting to actually know what I could possibly get at the end of this. And I'm in AMERICA, hence the state of KY, READ!
no shit about credits. i turned 18 during the last semester of my senior year. you're a retard.

edit: you won't do any jail time. ecspecially no prison time. you might get drug testing and probation for a while
Old 10-27-2009, 03:48 AM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dena love View Post
you have a problem if you are abusing adderall you stupid bitch.

you could have dumped the adderall like someone else in this thread said. even if the police were involved after it would have been obstruction; but what do you know youre just a stupid little bitch from highschool right?

or maybe you didnt want to throw away the adderall because you really wanted to do those adderall when you had the chance? which goes back to me indicating you have a problem.

you could go to phoenix house. its a drug and alcohol dependence program for little fucks like you. thats the best one in my area.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:53 AM
Regular

Sucks to be you, OP.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:56 AM
Regular

I don't think you will go to jail or prison
Old 10-27-2009, 02:01 PM
Knight

Kevin - I also failed the 7th grade for the lack of insipiration to do my homework, so that only contributes a lil' to my age and grade. Other people are telling me that the most I'll have to do is go to jail on the weekends for like 5 days, and I already have drug testing, which sucks balls.

Ghost- I really hope you and Kevinloveismyhero are correct
Old 10-27-2009, 03:08 PM
Count

Send a message via AIM to thabee420

Old 10-27-2009, 11:32 PM
Regular

Quote:
Kevin - I also failed the 7th grade for the lack of insipiration to do my homework, so that only contributes a lil' to my age and grade. Other people are telling me that the most I'll have to do is go to jail on the weekends for like 5 days, and I already have drug testing, which sucks balls.

Ghost- I really hope you and Kevinloveismyhero are correct
youre still retarded.

bitch.
Old 10-28-2009, 02:23 PM
Knight

And you're a whore. gtfo
Old 10-28-2009, 03:27 PM
Banned

You'll probably get the death penalty.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Duke

Thanked 1,256 Times in 792 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Stunna View Post
You'll probably get the death penalty.
If you're lucky, they'll just give you AIDS to teach you a lesson
Old 10-28-2009, 08:04 PM

Quote:
I looked my PD on google, and she came up as being in some good cases, she had a few hits on her on google.

Fucking red alert, a female barrister. That is a recipe for disaster
Old 10-29-2009, 09:29 AM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Thanked 1,942 Times in 1,477 Posts

Your probably going to be looking at some probation and maybe like a month of jail time if that.

Considering the amount you had on you i doubt you could be charged with intent to sell.

Your probably just going to get a possession charge and whatever the fuck having drugs in school equals. Possession in a drug free zone?

Idk basically your looking at some community service and probation if your lucky I'd assume your gonna have some hefty fines for being in a drug free zone with those though.

Theres no way your going away from 1-5

I highly advise you to bitch slap your friend for caving on you

Last edited by Erorr; 10-29-2009 at 09:39 AM.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:43 AM
Duke

yall faggots need to stop squealing like bitches, yeah he was stupid we get it.

get a lawyer and you'll probably get off with probation and some pain in the ass expensive drug classes. but most importantly learn a fucking lesson- dont EVER let stupid people know about your drug use. leads to all kind of trouble. goes triple if you're planning on distributing at all.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:44 AM
Regular

In my state, passing drugs to a friend or someone with no money involved, is still considered distribution.

We give out probation to serious crimes like it's candy here. I've seen people get probation for attemptive murder.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:51 PM
Knight

Thank you Aqua, and the only one I distributed was one pill, and that was to her. And yeah, I had to get onto the first person that found out I had them, cause then he told another, and they started asking me questions, I was fucking pissed.

Ghost, what state are you in?
Old 10-29-2009, 01:57 PM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Thanked 1,942 Times in 1,477 Posts

Quote:
Thank you Aqua, and the only one I distributed was one pill, and that was to her. And yeah, I had to get onto the first person that found out I had them, cause then he told another, and they started asking me questions, I was fucking pissed.

Ghost, what state are you in?
Not even a mention of what i said
Old 10-29-2009, 02:01 PM
Knight

I meant to, I'm sorry, I forgot to though, I just scrolled up from the quick reply and saw the last two names, and forgot I was going to reply about yours. I like your description, maybe that'll happen, I hope. You don't understand how much I DON'T want to go to get-raped-in-the-ass jail. And I did bitch slap my friend, I made him come over and read your post, then smacked him lol, thanks for the advice.