Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 11-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Baron

Default Mescaline

Tell me about your experiences, please. How you took it, what effects, etc.

Thanks!
Old 11-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Regular

Default Re: Mescaline

Extracted San Pedro cactus juice. http://www.erowid.org/plants/cacti/c...aration5.shtml

It tastes like fucking shit, if you have the knowledge and resources to do a full, pure extraction, please do so. It literally tastes like stomach bile plus a strong amount of chlorine. Tastes really chemical like. Do not try to dilute it with water. You can mix it with like a fruit smoothie I've heard.

My experience was pretty nice. Camping with a friend in the New Mexican desert right around White Sands and Alamogordo. Nice mountains on one side and a huge desert basin on the other side.

The trip itself is very smooth and very visual. We were looking at the clouds and saw a pack of three wolves looking down on is. They looked amazingly real. I also saw another wolf head on the mountainside. Crickets will trip you the fuck out. The things you see are supposed to relate to you somehow. Mescaline is very introspective.

I left a lot out, but Mescaline is highly recommended!
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Valheru (11-11-2009)
Old 11-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Regular

I always get powdered peruvian torch. I mix it with water until it's playdough like consistency then eat spoonfuls of it. It tastes absolutely horrible, I don't think I've ever eaten anything that bad. Sometimes I can get away with only mild nausea for the come up, but the last few times I've gotten very sick. It felt like having horrible flu for 4 hours.

To me, the trip feels very speedy. Other than that it feels natural. Flowing, natural visuals. There is no definitive peak, but rather a steady peak that lasts for 6 or 7 hours. A lot of people say it's introspective, but I find it to be one of the least introspective psychedelics I've done.
Valheru (11-11-2009)
Old 11-09-2009, 06:57 PM
Count

Shit ive been trying to get that shit for a few months now but theres no one that deals it (or anything containing it) around me
Old 11-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by :MAD:ijuana View Post
Shit ive been trying to get that shit for a few months now but theres no one that deals it (or anything containing it) around me
Just buy some san pedro or peruvian torch off the internet.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:17 PM
Man, Myth,Legend.

Send a message via MSN to studious_redux

Mescaline and other related PEA cactus alkaloids are really different psychedelics to any of the other more commonly used tryptamines both in effects and feeling.

As has been mentioned previously, mescaline feels quite stimulating. I find it really draws you into motion and activity. It's not a 'lie back and hold on for the ride' type drug it's one that definitely requires some participation. The few times i've used it when i've been enforced indoors it's been a less pleasant experience that ends up with me bouncing off the walls. I can easily see how peyote ritual can be sustained for days on end.

Visually i find it less of a visual distortion and softening, more a massive overwhelming visual enhancement that can be quite sharp in nature. It doesn't feel quite as trippy and mentally cloudy as mushrooms or acid, i find it better for exploring, better for journeying and learning. Whereas mushrooms can show you things, i feel mescaline gives more processing and insight into the experience.

Physically i've always found mescaline a bit grueling. Even without the unpleasantness of ingesting san pedro or peyote (the latter being incredibly unpleasant), mescaline is pretty emetic for me and coming up feels quite horrible, with nausea and discomfort in spades sometimes that nothing really seems to help. Despite this i can cope with the discomfort for just the amazing experience.
Valheru (11-11-2009)
Old 11-10-2009, 08:40 PM
Knight

Send a message via AIM to plehem12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGirlsDon'tSayNo View Post
I always get powdered peruvian torch. I mix it with water until it's playdough like consistency then eat spoonfuls of it
i seriously gagged just reading that. id suck dick for another drug i think before eating spoonfulls of doughy p.torch powder

i just got half a pound of p.torch powder from ebay a couple weeks ago. i also ordered some gel capsules and filled up a shitload of them and took it that way. taking that many huge capsules still sucked, but fuck tasting the powder itself. i tripped all weekend long, redosed a few times so i tripped from friday afternoon to sunday night. was very intense and fun. i couldnt go out and have fun too much since id have a random sergeant or an MP up my ass pretty quick, but it was still awesome. although i got a little weird when i passed the day mark. i ended up laying in bed listening to electronic music and reading just about everything on projectcamelot.org (conspiracy theories) for several hours towards the end.

the only time i did it before that was a long while back, i think i got it from MGB. now that was a fun trip. about 14 hours of walking around outside listening to music and feeling like i was a part of nature.
Valheru (11-11-2009)
Old 11-10-2009, 09:45 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by plehem12 View Post
i seriously gagged just reading that. id suck dick for another drug i think before eating spoonfulls of doughy p.torch powder
While it definitely sucks eating it, it's bearable. If you just break off balls that you can swallow and hold your nose while to eat it, it's not too bad. What really makes me cringe is the sickness that follows it.
Valheru (11-16-2009)
Old 11-10-2009, 09:47 PM
Marquis

Mixed 2 ounces in water and later wished I had definately parachuted it all, the taste is horid.. The experiance was great after I had the longest ever projectile vomiting experiance. There was a lot of light warm sensations in the pitch black dark and looking at myself in the mirror was very introspective, I learned a lot from myself that day and woke up feeling much faster then I did the day prior as far as thought processes are concerned...It was quite amazing, but I don't think I could do it again the same method because the siight of anything green still makes my stomach hurl...
Valheru (11-16-2009)
Old 11-13-2009, 12:08 AM
Peasant

I called up my buddy one night to get some rolls and he tells me, "These are awesome man, they're the pink playboys cut with speed, not mescaline."
Me: "Dude why did you say they're NOT cut with mescaline, that's really random."
Him: "Because they're not cut with mescaline..."
Me: "Whatever, I'll buy 3. How much?"
Him: "Uhh, thirty bucks."
Me: "Bullshit, I'll give you twenty."
I pull up and he and his friend had already taken them and they're obviously having fun, so I pay, pop them, and chase it down with a couple shots. I get to this party where I was hooking up with a girl that was borderline illegal haha and the rolls start to kick in. I'm not amped or rolling very hard, so I call my buddy back.
Me: "Dude this is shit, I want my money back."
He doesn't reply for a couple seconds. "Wait one more hour... duuuudddeee."
I leave the party after a bit because my ex came in and threatened to call the cops since I was there with this jailbait chick, I leave, but I'm not pissed off.
I get home and BAM! it hits. I start tripping and call my buddy back.
Me: "Dude these ARE cut with mescaline."
Him: "Hahahaha, this is crazy!"
I enjoy the colorful visuals and silky smooth and calm cerebral trip for the rest of the night. The best part: At one point I decided to sit down and meditate. I somehow teleported myself into my room that is on a different floor, I was walking around in it, bumping into things because the lights were off. As soon as I realized it, I was back on my couch meditating again. It was lovely, I'd definitely do it again, but in a larger dose and without the MDMA.
Valheru (11-16-2009)
Old 06-25-2012, 11:41 PM
Marquis

mescaline pills with some tea at the butterfly pavilion that was last week mescaline acitate was mount rushmore
Old 06-26-2012, 04:59 AM
Rent-a-Friend: $.99/post

Mescaline is one of those things I've always wanted and never been able to find. Any way to eliminate the nausea?
Old 06-26-2012, 05:15 AM
Sex Cucumber

Thanked 2,185 Times in 1,481 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick

I've got some stashed away, just enough for a single 500-550 mg dose if I remember correctly. Still waiting for a good day to take it, needs to be perfect weather, no responsibilities or family or friends or class or anything else that can interrupt me. I'll report back when I do take it.

EDIT: also, holy fucking shit necrobump
Old 06-26-2012, 05:16 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by meateor View Post
Mescaline is one of those things I've always wanted and never been able to find. Any way to eliminate the nausea?
I have personally had luck with dimenhydrinate and some 50:50 ginger ale and water mix on my last two mescaline trips. Others have told me the dimenhydrinate makes it worse for them, so YMMV. Worth a shot though.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:18 PM
Modicum of Madness

Thanked 2,207 Times in 1,583 Posts

It's like 2c-B only like, you know, totally natural maing...

Old 06-27-2012, 06:57 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by th1rdeye View Post
I get home and BAM! it hits. I start tripping and call my buddy back.
Me: "Dude these ARE cut with mescaline."
No, they're not. A dose of mescaline is bigger than a couple E pills. They were probably 2C-x or DOx.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:05 PM
Baron

^ this. It wouldn't make sense to put mescaline into E pills because that wouldn't be cost effective. If the person producing them is trying to make the most money possible, they'll put a cheaper hallucinogen in them that only requires a few milligrams for effect.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:10 PM

Thanked 2,890 Times in 1,763 Posts

I would be cautious here.

Last stuff I saw ber=ing sold as mescaline was super-market shrooms sprayed with god knows what.

I suspect blotter or windowpane acid would be safer, more reliable.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:45 AM
Knight

I really want to try a T. pachanoi extract of mescaline. I've got this gift card for a well known online vendor site (they sell all kinds of stuff, not just plants or anything) and there are two 12 inch cuttings from the top of the cactus for a price within my range. There is a listing for dried cactus "incense," but they don't sell it within my price range (I'd buy it if I could, they only sell 100 grams and up). I don't know if I should go through with this. My idea was to peel off the needles and the thick outer membrane (epidermis), cut the rest into small vertical slices (like cucumbers) and boil it in ~2 L of water with enough acid to adjust to pH ~3.5-4.

My questions are: Should I buy a gigantic 24" cutting or two 12" cuttings? What dosage should I take (I was thinking 400-450 g of fresh cacti)? Should I boil it in water with citric acid (lemon juice)? How much will concurrent SSRI use (100 mg Zoloft, taken daily, been that way for ~8 months) affect the experience? Is it worth it at all?
Old 06-28-2012, 01:19 AM
Joint Chief of Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aperson444 View Post
I really want to try a T. pachanoi extract of mescaline. I've got this gift card for a well known online vendor site (they sell all kinds of stuff, not just plants or anything) and there are two 12 inch cuttings from the top of the cactus for a price within my range. There is a listing for dried cactus "incense," but they don't sell it within my price range (I'd buy it if I could, they only sell 100 grams and up). I don't know if I should go through with this. My idea was to peel off the needles and the thick outer membrane (epidermis), cut the rest into small vertical slices (like cucumbers) and boil it in ~2 L of water with enough acid to adjust to pH ~3.5-4.

My questions are: Should I buy a gigantic 24" cutting or two 12" cuttings? What dosage should I take (I was thinking 400-450 g of fresh cacti)? Should I boil it in water with citric acid (lemon juice)? How much will concurrent SSRI use (100 mg Zoloft, taken daily, been that way for ~8 months) affect the experience? Is it worth it at all?
Twelve inches should be plenty but potency always varies, sometimes greatly. Use just enough water to cover the top of the cactus meat in the pot when boiling. Be advised: your house is going to smell sort of like a burning, fishy stank smell. At least it did when I made mine..

Also, SSRI's raise a red flag to me but I honestly have no idea so I would research that if I were you.
Old 06-28-2012, 01:23 AM
Knight

Quote:
Also, SSRI's raise a red flag to me but I honestly have no idea so I would research that if I were you.
As far as I know, the only interaction is that SSRIs water down serotonin-based psychedelic experiences due to 5HT2A receptor downregulation. I took around 150 ug of LSD on Zoloft and ended up with mostly mindfuck/cognitive effects. Very little visual distortion, and the mental stuff was only minimally powerful. For this reason, I plan on taking a larger dose (400-500 grams of cactus meat).
Old 06-28-2012, 04:41 AM
Duke

Send a message via MSN to White Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aperson444 View Post
As far as I know, the only interaction is that SSRIs water down serotonin-based psychedelic experiences due to 5HT2A receptor downregulation. I took around 150 ug of LSD on Zoloft and ended up with mostly mindfuck/cognitive effects. Very little visual distortion, and the mental stuff was only minimally powerful. For this reason, I plan on taking a larger dose (400-500 grams of cactus meat).
Blend your cacti into a smoothy with water and freeze for 24 hours before boiling. This breaks down the cell wall and prevents the nasty snot which you see in most tea teks from forming. Acidify with citric acid or something. You wanna boil the tea down as much as possible without burning anything. Aim for about 200 - 400 ml per person

I really should have quoted your above post but meh