Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Carved Outta Wood

Old 11-27-2009, 06:40 AM
Banned

Default Blood is coming out of my ass hole.

about a hour ago i went to take a shit and i was already constipated and had a hemorrhoid. Than after i shit for a bit i started dripping blood out of my ass. And it keeps on dripping(more than 3 table spoons worth). Im on some medications and a couple iv's for anti biotics. I called my local health line(which are nirse responders) and they said since its more than 3 table spoons worth of blood i should go to the hospital.....so im wondering if i really need to go to the hospital? becasue i get hemorrhoids regularly(like 1 every few months) but ive never bled out of my ass before, so im wondering if it would be alright to wait till the moring and see if it goes away.

the reason i ask here is because it doesnt seem there are any medical forums on here so this one seams 2nd best because some discuss going to medical school....

Feel free to ask questions!!! also NO i did not put or let there be object put, placed, or forced in my ass
Old 11-27-2009, 06:45 AM

Default Re: Blood is coming out of my ass hole.

Yeesh. Maybe you rubbed too hard on one of your hemorrhoids? Sometimes I get a little blood with the shit when I wipe my ass. It's never dripping out like you described, though. As long as it isn't gushing I don't see why it shouldn't be fine to wait until morning. Even if it's cleared up by morning you should probably still try to get some sort of doctor's appointment and get some real advice, since bleeding out of your ass is just not normal.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
hotbod (11-27-2009)
Old 11-27-2009, 07:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Whitfield Fitting View Post
Yeesh. Maybe you rubbed too hard on one of your hemorrhoids? Sometimes I get a little blood with the shit when I wipe my ass. It's never dripping out like you described, though. As long as it isn't gushing I don't see why it shouldn't be fine to wait until morning. Even if it's cleared up by morning you should probably still try to get some sort of doctor's appointment and get some real advice, since bleeding out of your ass is just not normal.
thanks, I think i will do that because i have to see a doctor tomorrow morning about iv treatment anyways!
Old 11-27-2009, 07:31 AM
Count

Inb41guy1jar

Ah fuck it http://www.1man1jar.com/
Old 11-27-2009, 10:03 AM
Baron

Thumbs Up Re: Blood is coming out of my ass hole.

Post pics...
Old 11-27-2009, 10:29 AM
Baron

In during anal bleeding.

[youtube]JarfBH306A0&autoplay=1[/youtube]
Old 11-27-2009, 10:35 AM

People who wait to go to the hospital boggle my mind... Putting it to the back of your mind because you have a doctor's appointment the next day isn't a good idea when you're bleeding out of your ass. Just go to the ER and get it dealt with now. Leaving it quite often makes things worse.
I know its not quite the same situation, but look at all of the people who have had giant fucking tumors removed from them... Its not like those things sprung up overnight. Perfect example of why people should get things dealt with before they get out of hand. Be glad you live in a country where you have the option to go to a hospital.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:38 AM
Baron

Oh, he's in Canada?

Well what the fuck are you waiting for!

Shit, I thought he was stuck over here in the States. We lose more people due to lack of healthcare every year than in the 2 simultaneous wars we're involved in. If you get sick over here and you're not rich or have very good health coverage, you're fucked. You have to sell everything you worked to build up in your life just to get treatment, and that's if you have anything of value.
AdMech (11-27-2009), beergoggles (11-27-2009)
Old 11-27-2009, 10:40 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStarter View Post
People who wait to go to the hospital boggle my mind... Putting it to the back of your mind because you have a doctor's appointment the next day isn't a good idea when you're bleeding out of your ass. Just go to the ER and get it dealt with now. Leaving it quite often makes things worse.
I know its not quite the same situation, but look at all of the people who have had giant fucking tumors removed from them... Its not like those things sprung up overnight. Perfect example of why people should get things dealt with before they get out of hand. Be glad you live in a country where you have the option to go to a hospital.
He's dealing with it like a man. Ignoring it until it goes away or kills him. It's the same way I'm dealing with this lump on my testicle.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spirit Of Jazz View Post
He's dealing with it like a man. Ignoring it until it goes away or kills him. It's the same way I'm dealing with this lump on my testicle.
He lives in Canada, and can have all the healthcare he wants. Being a man is no reason to let your asshole die.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:06 PM
Baron

Confused Re: Blood is coming out of my ass hole.

Quote:
But that lump is your testicle.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:09 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by minor69ner View Post
But that lump is your testicle.
It's the size of a testicle now. It was only the size of a pea at first, but now it's like I have an extra bean in my bag. I think that means it's healing.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:14 PM
Baron

Quote:
It's the size of a testicle now. It was only the size of a pea at first, but now it's like I have an extra bean in my bag. I think that means it's healing.
Drain it with some leaches.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:15 PM
Knight

go easy on the man love
Old 11-27-2009, 12:24 PM
Duke

Send a message via Skype™ to Vox Ducis

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbod View Post
after i was fucked by a lumberjack for a bit i started dripping blood out of my ass. And it keeps on dripping(more than 3 table spoons worth). I called my local health line(which are nirse responders) and they said since its more than 3 table spoons worth of blood and sperm i should go to the nearest biker bar.....so im wondering if i really need to go there or just swallow? becasue i get dildos in my ass regularly(like 1 every hour) but ive never bled out of my ass before, so im wondering if it would be fun to wait till the morning and see if Elton John comes.

the reason i ask here is because there are many gays and because some discuss going to Greenwich Village....

Feel free to fuck me hard!!! also YES i did put or let there be object put, placed, or forced in my ass
More credible story now !
Old 11-27-2009, 12:26 PM
Regular

Quote:
about a hour ago i went to take a shit and i was already constipated and had a hemorrhoid. Than after i shit for a bit i started dripping blood out of my ass. And it keeps on dripping(more than 3 table spoons worth). Im on some medications and a couple iv's for anti biotics. I called my local health line(which are nirse responders) and they said since its more than 3 table spoons worth of blood i should go to the hospital.....so im wondering if i really need to go to the hospital? becasue i get hemorrhoids regularly(like 1 every few months) but ive never bled out of my ass before, so im wondering if it would be alright to wait till the moring and see if it goes away.

the reason i ask here is because it doesnt seem there are any medical forums on here so this one seams 2nd best because some discuss going to medical school....

Feel free to ask questions!!! also NO i did not put or let there be object put, placed, or forced in my ass
Yeah don't go to the hospital and ask people on zoklet. Bad move.
Old 11-27-2009, 03:20 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Whitfield Fitting View Post
It is if you take a 13-inch round elephant cock up there.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:41 PM
Banned

ok good news i saw the doctor and he said it was because of my hemorrhoid and that i was constipated because of the pain killers i was taking, and he said that it seams to clotted up alright and said that if it continues to bleed again, i should do something about the hemorrhoids and there wasn't anything life threatening about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStarter View Post
the reason i didn't want to go to the hospital is because i already went to the emergency room(for something to do with something else) 2 times before within 3 days very early in the morning and i was exhausted from that and wanted to just go to sleep.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:52 PM
Banned

I have internal hemmroids, and it sounds almost exactly like what happens to me on occasion. You are in Canada though, so maybe if you have some time go check it out if you are super worried.

I know in American, even with my insurance, it would cost me $100 to even be admitted out of the E.R. If I can't pay, it's kind of like walking out of a restaurant but worse.

Last edited by beergoggles; 11-27-2009 at 04:54 PM.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beergoggles View Post
I have internal hemmroids, and it sounds almost exactly like what happens to me on occasion. You are in Canada though, so maybe if you have some time go check it out if you are super worried.

I know in American, even with my insurance, it would cost me $100 to even be admitted out of the E.R. If I can't pay, it's kind of like walking out of a restaurant but worse.
its alright i had a doctor look at it
Old 11-27-2009, 05:09 PM
John The Wretched

Thanked 1,023 Times in 742 Posts

Do you eat much spicy foods ? If so that could be it.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:10 PM

Fresh, reddy blood is very rarely anything to be worried about massively, assuming it is as suggested, not very much. Now dark, clotted blood suggests a problem higher up the intestinal tract, such as possibly a malignant tumour. As long as it is a small amount dont worry (since you are american and thus have a cunt of a health system), just lower the fibre intake.
VVeathers (11-27-2009)
Old 11-27-2009, 07:22 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by The English Gentleman View Post
Fresh, reddy blood is very rarely anything to be worried about massively, assuming it is as suggested, not very much. Now dark, clotted blood suggests a problem higher up the intestinal tract, such as possibly a malignant tumour. As long as it is a small amount dont worry (since you are american and thus have a cunt of a health system), just lower the fibre intake.
Surely increase the fibre intake so he doesn't get constipated and rip himself a new one again.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Surely increase the fibre intake so he doesn't get constipated and rip himself a new one again.
ya the doctor told me to increase my fibre intake and also to the english facefuck, im canadian
Old 11-27-2009, 07:29 PM
Baron

Send a message via Yahoo to VVeathers

Quote:
Pretty much this. Bright red blood is prob nothing, just an anal fissure or something lovely like that. Also, if your asshole is hurting you it's more likely hemerrhoids or something else annoying but non life threatening.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:47 PM
Count

Send a message via AIM to TruthWielder

Quote:
Check that shit out bro. Just get an ultrasound done. Seriously. I have one. Its an epidydimal cyst. Its pretty much permanent and benign but is seriously something you need to check out.

Oh holy shit, I just read you said its growing.

Uh...dude...go to the hospital for the love of God. Please. And make a thread about the ordeal.

Last edited by TruthWielder; 11-27-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:10 PM
Mod yet Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackopsNinja View Post
Inb41guy1jar
Ah fuck it http://www.1man1jar.com/
Man, that was disturbing as all get out.
I had my finger poised over the close page button for the whole second half, but I felt compelled to see it out to the finish.
You couldn't pay me enough to watch that twice.
I hope the dude had health insurance, cuz I don't think that one was gonna heal without some surgery.

--------------

Cudos to first poster George Whitfield Fitting, who nailed the correct diagnosis within 5 minutes of initial post.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:15 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,522 Posts

This thread got me so fucking hot.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily View Post
This thread got me so fucking hot.
and thats why you are going to get banned pretty soon
Old 11-27-2009, 08:57 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,522 Posts

Quote:
and thats why you are going to get banned pretty soon
This coming from the site's shittiest troll.
Old 11-27-2009, 09:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily View Post
This coming from the site's shittiest troll.
i dont troll....
Old 11-27-2009, 10:11 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLC View Post
I had my finger poised over the close page button for the whole second half, but I felt compelled to see it out to the finish.
I hope the dude had health insurance, cuz I don't think that one was gonna heal without some surgery.

--------------

Cudos to first poster George Whitfield Fitting, who nailed the correct diagnosis within 5 minutes of initial post.
No, he is interviewed on encylclopedia dramatica - he just washed it every day it soap and water.

interview
Old 11-27-2009, 10:58 PM
Mod yet Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr rocker View Post
No, he is interviewed on encylclopedia dramatica - he just washed it every day it soap and water.

interview
K
thanks for followup.
I can sleep a little better tonight.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:06 PM

Quote:
ya the doctor told me to increase my fibre intake and also to the english facefuck, im canadian
Oh, I hear the health system there is reasonably good. Well done for being born in a better country. Also, if you do not want to be mistaken for an ameri-cunt, how about you change your profile info?
Old 11-27-2009, 11:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Oh, I hear the health system there is reasonably good. Well done for being born in a better country. Also, if you do not want to be mistaken for an ameri-cunt, how about you change your profile info?
idk how fucking clearer it can be. I says canada in my location
Old 11-27-2009, 11:45 PM
Baron

Send a message via Yahoo to VVeathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLC View Post
I had to watch through squinted eyes until half way through him digging out the remnants. I can't imagine the horror of having that much blood pissing out of your anus.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:27 AM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVeathers View Post
I had to watch through squinted eyes until half way through him digging out the remnants. I can't imagine the horror of having that much blood pissing out of your anus.
The first time I saw it I ran away from from laptop and had to get a hug from my wife. Then I told her why I needed a hug. She said 'Fucking Zoklet Totse shit?' - it was in IFIOTW a while back.

I went back to the laptop and saw the end with all the blood. I watched it again.

I have shown it to a few normal people since. It kinda spoils things for them.
VVeathers (11-28-2009)
Old 11-28-2009, 09:42 PM
Regular

Frown Re: Blood is coming out of my ass hole.

Quote:

I keep seeing your post everywhere, and i think your either a troll, or have a really shitty life.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by im taller than you View Post
I keep seeing your post everywhere, and i think your either a troll, or have a really shitty life.
why do you think i have a shitty life? its healed now...
Old 11-28-2009, 10:25 PM
Banned

lol pwned. those suck