Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Entertainment > LOL, Internet

Old 12-09-2009, 10:47 PM
Marquis

Default Girl gets choked out.

Just goes to show that the cock ones don't always win.

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/12...out_Submission

Last edited by Bender; 12-09-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:49 PM
Baron

Send a message via Yahoo to VVeathers
Default Re: Girl get choked out.

She looked kind of surprised by her own skill.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:53 PM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Girl gets choked out.

You're just not supposed to let them fall limp afterwards.

You slowly lower them to the ground and put your face in theirs so you're the first thing they see when they wake up and wonder how soon they have to be to class.

When you let them fall, it's like you don't have the responsibility to do what you just did and deserve to get it done back, like knocked out cold.

Because that's all that is if you let someone fall, their head hits the ground and concussion ensues.

Loss of consciousness from c02 build up is very safe and will allow someone to remove a threat without the possibility of permanent damage.

Unless... you let their fucking head smack the ground...stupid shit, but I guess worse things have been done, like that kid that got killed in the semi-riot that was posted a little bit ago.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:23 AM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by ate View Post

In a street fight there is no friendly behavior. I'd drop a mother fuckers head on the ground my damn self.
U.S. #1 Financier of Terrorism
Old 12-10-2009, 12:31 AM
Count

I thought it was gonna be big momma that did the choking...but to my surprise, it was big momma that took the L
Old 12-10-2009, 12:42 AM
Baron

Watching girls fight makes me cringe, that whole wild flailing slap routine they do haha.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:58 AM
Grand Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSA King View Post
In a street fight there is no friendly behavior. I'd drop a mother fuckers head on the ground my damn self.
Meh, no street fight is a street fight, it's just a fight.

The street aspect is from the fact that on any given street there's probably a very low percentage of people who actually know how to fight "properly".

Sure you could go apeshit.

But when people do that they look funny, windmilling arms and all.

That might not be what you do, but think about it. If that's what people who have less skill look like when they fight, what does it look like when someone with skills fights like that, just out of anger and disrespect.

Usually they ruin any chances they had of effectively disciplining themselves as a weapon or tool, rather than a loose cannon.

No one is a weapon by birth, so I'd rather be a tool when it comes around, by switching on the "What to do in this situation" mind set, instead of that "Oh fuck we're fighting now" mindset.

I usually get better results with the first one....

Although I'm sure they could go either way, hence the girl with the know how to choke someone out, but not the discipline or understanding of how different tactics are used in different situations, with different reasons and different effects.

Fighting is an art, just like any other physical activity that requires thought, form, awareness, acuity, and the will to perform at the highest performance without losing sight that everything must be controlled and maintained with a level of knowing what you're doing.

Thing is, most people don't know what they're doing when they're angry or scared.

Most people get angry or scared in a fight....

Hence.....the head dropping and all the other things you'll see ...
Old 12-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Baron

Send a message via Yahoo to VVeathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSA King View Post
So would I, during the fight. When someone's out though I'd never try and REALLY fuck them up. However, in this vid, I don't think the girl doing the choking actually realised the other girl was asleep when she dropped her.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Count

This happened to me...

Decided to do a chokehold (on a willing friend), thought it didn't work as I held him for 20 seconds or whatever and didn't notice anything. I let go, he collapses and his head hits a fire extinguisher...

lol
Old 12-10-2009, 12:52 PM
Duke

Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df

Quote:
Because that's all that is if you let someone fall, their head hits the ground and concussion ensues.
Hahahahahaha. If someone started shit with me and I'd choked them out I'd beat on their lifeless body for a little while until someone pulled me off. Fighting isn't an "art", it's a sport. It requires everything you've already said, but it is implemented in a ruthless manor. When I fight, I don't stop if someone is unconscious. I fight until I'm satisfied that your face never looks the same again.

Would they do the same? Who knows, but I'm going to assume they would

Last edited by a334jv2df; 12-10-2009 at 12:56 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:57 PM
lol, Member

Confused Re: Girl gets choked out.

Quote:
That type of etiquette went out the window ass soon as the younger generation 1) had full access to this "internet", 2) lost all sense of empathy for other humans, 3) failed to understand the concept responsibility, and 4) when woman stopped bitch-slapping and started fighting like their boyfriends taught them in bed.

Regardless of the aggressor here. That bitch could get hit with one hell of a lawlsuit if the other girl suffered serious facial wounds or worse.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:05 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowdown View Post
That type of etiquette went out the window ass soon as the younger generation 1) had full access to this "internet", 2) lost all sense of empathy for other humans, 3) failed to understand the concept responsibility, and 4) when woman stopped bitch-slapping and started fighting like their boyfriends taught them in bed.

Regardless of the aggressor here. That bitch could get hit with one hell of a lawlsuit if the other girl suffered serious facial wounds or worse.
Once could argue self defense very well here. It was clear the unconscious girl instigated this fight. With numerous witnesses and a video, blue-shirt girl's argument would never hold water.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:25 PM
lol, Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCStyle View Post
Hahahahahaha. If someone started shit with me and I'd choked them out I'd beat on their lifeless body for a little while until someone pulled me off. Fighting isn't an "art", it's a sport. It requires everything you've already said, but it is implemented in a ruthless manor. When I fight, I don't stop if someone is unconscious. I fight until I'm satisfied that your face never looks the same again.

Only a coward fights to harm someone. The only fights I have been in have been in self defense, and I have always used subdual maneuvers until they gave up. And, this was usually while their bigger friends were surrounding us or nearby - they always just stood around and watched. (something you don't really always get nowadays.)

lol, another time I somehow got into a fight(don't remember why...but I have a habit of rubbing people the wrong way) in a stairwell with some huge black dude that was a foot or two taller and 100 pounds heavier than me. At some point I was on my way (tossed) down a flight of stairs, but I managed to grab him by the neck via my infamous talons and use his body as a cushion for the fall.

I don't know why we fought, but the next day he begrudgingly accepted defeat and told me that he had to get stitches on his neck. We said no more after that.

Those were also just extreme examples, and most often I was able to end an argument by using humor.

Fighting is a sport in the arena, and a crime against virtue, reason, and the lawl when done in the street. The bigger man would take to defense and neutralize the threat without intentionally harming the aggressor.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Kow (12-10-2009)
Old 12-10-2009, 01:30 PM
lol, Member

Exclamation Re: Girl gets choked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kow View Post
Once could argue self defense very well here. It was clear the unconscious girl instigated this fight. With numerous witnesses and a video, blue-shirt girl's argument would never hold water.
I said "regardless of the aggressor". Do you know what that means? She may have done a choke hold in self defense, which was respectable enough, but she then just threw her to the ground with extra oomph. That final "toss out the trash" move which cold have done serious damage to the unconscious and helpless victim is what could put the self defense girl into very hot water with actual criminal negligence and very possible financial responsibility if it went to court.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:15 PM
Grand Duke

Quote:
Only a coward fights to harm someone.
Yep.

Quote:
The only fights I have been in have been in self defense, and I have always used subdual maneuvers until they gave up.
I love it. They kind of look at you wide-eyed like, "why the fuck can't I hit him" or get him down, use scare tactic etc etc.

Then they either run the other way or leave themselves very very vulnerable by continuously attacking and leaving their movements easily predictable.

Which just causes this:

[youtube]TsFmWipioeg[/youtube]

I like that vid....that guys great.

Quote:
Fighting is a sport in the arena, and a crime against virtue, reason, and the lawl when done in the street. The bigger man would take to defense and neutralize the threat without intentionally harming the aggressor.
*salutes*

^That does make more sense.

If you think about it.

Sure if nothing happens the Judge will be like, "Meh, self defense"

But if she killed the girl ,......it might turn out a little different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCStyle View Post

Lose the fear and you'll be able to control what you want, if you just want to hurt someone then look into your childhood.

Quote:

I suppose...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kow View Post
Very true... she'd probably fine no bullshit. All she did was choke her out after a little slap fast, which is pretty much grounds for self-defense.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Marquis

Quote:
I said "regardless of the aggressor". Do you know what that means? She may have done a choke hold in self defense, which was respectable enough, but she then just threw her to the ground with extra oomph. That final "toss out the trash" move which cold have done serious damage to the unconscious and helpless victim is what could put the self defense girl into very hot water with actual criminal negligence and very possible financial responsibility if it went to court.
Fair enough.