^^ HERESY!
Old 02-17-2010, 02:00 AM
Baron

Default Re: This Website is Disgusting.

I miss you, James.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:05 AM
Archduke

James McRorey was actually pretty cool. There, I said it.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:08 AM

Arrow Re: This Website is Disgusting.

Thank you. I just wished that I could have helped those of this site.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:10 AM
Archduke

You're obviously an alt account loser. You shoulda waited at least a day to respond.

Now I go on to solve the mystery of James McRorey once and for all. STAY TUNED
Old 06-18-2010, 02:15 AM

I'm still praying for you all, and I hope that you all find the Lord.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:17 AM
Asstronomer

Thanked 3,164 Times in 2,244 Posts
Mad Re: This Website is Disgusting.

op should read my jesus farts thread
Old 06-18-2010, 02:19 AM
Archduke

Send a message via AIM to Headspin Send a message via Skype™ to Headspin

How can someone be so high and mighty? What, do you think you're Jesus or something? GTFO OF MY ZOKLET

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNKydM4hZRI
Old 06-18-2010, 03:06 AM
Marquis

Send a message via AIM to mafiabro

Quote:
Originally Posted by James McRorey View Post
I'll pay you ten bucks to end your life on camera.
Old 06-18-2010, 03:11 AM
Ugly Pile of Bones

Thanked 7,382 Times in 4,642 Posts

James McRory was that ol' ceasar ass nigga.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:38 AM
Suspiciously Mexican

This was a well needed bump.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:24 AM
Baron

Quote:
No, child. Touching ones self is a sin and I will not sin against God and Jesus Christ. I follow his teachings and the way of life he has set forth for me. I also do not touch my son in improper ways for that would not only be a sin against God, but I would also be breaking a law. For you to even ask me such a question shows that the devil has invaded your way of life and is turning you against your savior. I will pray for you today in hopes that you will visit the church of our almighty and find your way into the light again.
Priests do it, so God must enjoy a good child fondling every now and then
I say go for it.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:55 PM
Moderator (FF&GL)

Quote:
No, child. Touching ones self is a sin and I will not sin against God and Jesus Christ.
Ahh, so you make up your own religion and force it on your innocent kids?!?
Masturbation is not a sin and if you are refering to the passage Genesis 38,4-10 about Onan, it has nothing to do with masturbation, but rather that he refused to impregnate his (dead) brothers wife as the child wouldn´t legally be his. Also "Jesus Christ" never mentioned masturbation and properbly had a thing going with Mary Magdalene though they were not married.

And as to "follow his teachings" I guess you are referring to the New Testament. If so, I wonder how you have so much time to scan through this forum, but spent none on researching the origin of your so called "Holy Book".
The "Holy" book is a gathering of scripts written by mortals/people and neither the "word of God" nor the "teachings of Christ". Besides this, the scripts are (were) also carefully selected for political reasons, first time at the Counsil of Rome (AD 382) and changed through time to fit the goal and purpose of the Church´s political agenda.

That you have chosen not only to live by rules set by a political power 1600+ years ago, but also force these rules onto your children is the disturbing thing in your posts, not the content of Zoklet. Children at age 16 are at a crucial time of their lives and need to try out things to see the results for themselves; force never helps, he will just rebel against you much harder when time comes.

That you check his PC for history and content equals going through his letters, what a dad... That´s for sure going to teach him trust in people... What were you expecting to find? Nude pics of him and his GF, or do you also not allow him to be with girls with no adult supervision? Or pre-marital sex?

I honestly hope you are just a troll, but it seems you might be serious about this. If so, I would recommend letting him choose what he wants to believe, what he wants to read and look at, what he wants to eat, drink and snort and who he wants to fuck. It is your job as a father to guide and help him to grow up and independent, not to limit his experiences and development. Help him when he asks and stay out of his room, computer and buisness when he doesn´t.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:59 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebola View Post
Masturbation is not a sin and if you are refering to the passage Genesis 38,4-10 about Onan, it has nothing to do with masturbation, but rather that he refused to impregnate his (dead) brothers wife as the child wouldn´t legally be his. Also "Jesus Christ" never mentioned masturbation and properbly had a thing going with Mary Magdalene though they were not married.

And as to "follow his teachings" I guess you are referring to the New Testament. If so, I wonder how you have so much time to scan through this forum, but spent none on researching the origin of your so called "Holy Book".
The "Holy" book is a gathering of scripts written by mortals/people and neither the "word of God" nor the "teachings of Christ". Besides this, the scripts are (were) also carefully selected for political reasons, first time at the Counsil of Rome (AD 382) and changed through time to fit the goal and purpose of the Church´s political agenda.

That you have chosen not only to live by rules set by a political power 1600+ years ago, but also force these rules onto your children is the disturbing thing in your posts, not the content of Zoklet. Children at age 16 are at a crucial time of their lives and need to try out things to see the results for themselves; force never helps, he will just rebel against you much harder when time comes.

That you check his PC for history and content equals going through his letters, what a dad... That´s for sure going to teach him trust in people... What were you expecting to find? Nude pics of him and his GF, or do you also not allow him to be with girls with no adult supervision? Or pre-marital sex?

I honestly hope you are just a troll, but it seems you might be serious about this. If so, I would recommend letting him choose what he wants to believe, what he wants to read and look at, what he wants to eat, drink and snort and who he wants to fuck. It is your job as a father to guide and help him to grow up and independent, not to limit his experiences and development. Help him when he asks and stay out of his room, computer and buisness when he doesn´t.
wow you just got trolled so fucking hard

hes not even real dude
Old 06-18-2010, 02:00 PM
Regular

Quote:

It's The Cheshire Cat.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:02 PM
Regular

Quote:

That you have chosen not only to live by rules set by a political power 1600+ years ago, but also force these rules onto your children is the disturbing thing in your posts,
^This nails it.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:07 PM
Imperialista yanqui

Thanked 1,572 Times in 976 Posts

Quote:

Lord Jesus Christ doesn't appreciate your heathen logic
Old 06-18-2010, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Hi James. It's nice to know that there are people like you on this site. I have a lot of respect for your beliefs, and I think we share similar ones.
I am not without sin though, unfortunately. Just a couple days ago I stole some cash from someone I know. I jerked off an average 25 times a week over the past 25 years. But that doesn't stop me from repenting.
I think that you're a breathe of fresh air here. "Mac." I didn't read all of the threads, but from what I've gathered, it appears that your son was the victim of some sort of sexual assault. My sympathy goes out to you, but I don't think you should blame the people of this site. He was raped because of his fetishes.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:10 PM
Regular

This is no time for your Vulcan logic.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:35 PM
Tech Dude

Thanked 1,092 Times in 686 Posts
Send a message via MSN to The Cheshire Cat

Quote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL.... I can't even begin...
Old 06-24-2010, 12:46 AM
TAYLOR SWIFT FAN

Quote:

BS
Old 06-24-2010, 05:24 PM
Suspiciously Mexican

You know what else is disgusting?

Dick Cheese.

Old 08-16-2010, 06:22 AM
Baron

Quote:
Hello, Zoklet. You could say that I'm quite new to this site considering I just registered today, but I'm quite familiar with the people here. You are all an interesting group of people and I'm very concerned about all of you.

I'd just like to let you all know that I'm not the type of person that you're use to dealing with on this website. I abide by and follow the laws of this country, I live by the words of Jesus Christ himself and I attend Church every Sunday with my wife and 4 children. I try to teach my children to live by the words of God as I have done and to teach them about wrong and right, good and evil and just how to be a good citizen.

You're all probably wondering why a person like me would ever visit this website. Well, to be honest I would never visit a place such as this on my own accord. This place is filled with children who have lost their way from the path of Jesus Christ. It is riddled with pedophilia, criminals, murderers and drug abusers. In my own humble opinion, this site should be taken off the Internet completely. There should be laws about harboring such people in one place on the internet.

As I had been saying, I would never ever visit such a place like this. I happened to stumble upon this website while checking up on my 16 year old son Jason's internet activity. As a good parent I make sure to regularly go through his website history and make a note of anything that may lead him off the path Jesus Christ has set for him. I thought that I was successful in protecting him from such harmful things but I'm afraid that I was not.

Being the parent that I am, I visited this site and read through a lot of topics on many of the different subjects that you have here. I've read about doing drugs, raping women while they are asleep, hurting other individuals and even conspiring to murder someone. After reading for a few days, and tracking my sons activity, I confronted him about posting on this site. He denies that he has a name here and that he is just a "lurker". I told him that this place is filled with the kinds of people that are in jail, and that every one of you here will end up in the same place as those that are already there, and so will he if he continues to post messages here. I had a very lengthy discussion about how he needs to ask Jesus for forgiveness and that he must give himself to God again. That he has sinned against god for associating himself with such a group of people.

I've also talked to my local police department about such things that I've read here. They said that they can not do anything because no crime has actually been committed yet, but they have assured me that they will keep track of the activity and report anything to the F.B.I. I have also contacted a few attorneys about the legalities of such a place and asking him if there is anything that can be done to have this site taken down to protect other children out there that might be swayed by the Devil himself.

I will be getting in contact with my attorney this up coming week to see if we may get the paper work going with a class action lawsuit against this site and it's owners, and to hopefully get the locations of all you posters to see if there is some way to get you on police supervision. I know that you are all lost souls, and I am very willing to put in the time and effort to help you all find Jesus Christ and become respectable citizens of this great country again. You are all my brothers and sisters and I will do whatever it is in my power to help save you all from the clutches of the Devil himself. I hope that my efforts posting here will not be lost and that I am able to help save all of you.

James McRorey
Your a fucking faggot dude, Fuck jesus.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:41 PM
Baron

haha

Old 06-30-2011, 11:48 PM
Baron

Lol, as predicted, this was a troll. Also, nice necropost faggot