Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > General > Generally Speaking

Old 12-19-2009, 07:32 PM
Count

Default Re: This Website is Disgusting.

Was that seriously the best troll you could pull off??

Fuck you, godboy.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:36 PM

Sir Cornwell, I have no idea what you are asking me. Can you please explain? If this is some sort of trick, then I guess I have fallen for it.

insert home pageup, I am not from that location. May I ask why you keep asking this question?

Godfrey, I appreciate the sentiment and though it is a song called Sunny Day, I do not allow any of my children to listen to Rap. The message that Rap portrays is not suitable for any one, child or adult.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:42 PM
Grandest Duke

Thanked 2,112 Times in 1,636 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by James McRorey View Post
Sir Cornwell, I have no idea what you are asking me. Can you please explain? If this is some sort of trick, then I guess I have fallen for it.

insert home pageup, I am not from that location. May I ask why you keep asking this question?

Godfrey, I appreciate the sentiment and though it is a song called Sunny Day, I do not allow any of my children to listen to Rap. The message that Rap portrays is not suitable for any one, child or adult.
You seem like you might be suffering from the chronic constipation. Is that right? Are you saying that Magibon doesn't fascinate you, that you don't watch her videos compulsively? This I find hard to believe.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:47 PM
New Arrival

Old 12-19-2009, 07:49 PM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius B View Post
Was that seriously the best troll you could pull off??

Fuck you, godboy.

He managed to reach a thread with two pages in a couple of hours, not bad and a decent troll if thats the case. I suspect in an hour it will hit 3 pages further making him an "EPIC" troll courtesy of the folks calling him a troll.
U.S. #1 Financier of Terrorism
Old 12-19-2009, 07:50 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 1,012 Times in 763 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Dfg

Shit, I just checked. Dammit, fuck guys this is the real deal. I just got a notification via e-mail.

Fuck.

Op, fuck you. That wasn't funny. How could you report me you fucking asshole.

Old 12-19-2009, 07:53 PM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfg View Post
Shit, I just checked. Dammit, fuck guys this is the real deal. I just got a notification via e-mail.

Fuck.

LOL

*Continues to feed the troll*

Troll: "Nom nom nom nom nom"
Old 12-19-2009, 07:58 PM

I understand that my way of life and views may be different and threatening to you all, but I don't think that you should call me a "troll" because of it. You would all be better off if you let go of all the hate and read the teachings of the Bible. Learn to love and help instead of resorting to calling names and bashings another individual.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:00 PM
QhOST IS ZUPERXTREME

Quote:
I understand that my way of life and views may be different and threatening to you all, but I don't think that you should call me a "troll" because of it. You would all be better off if you let go of all the hate and read the teachings of the Bible. Learn to love and help instead of resorting to calling names and bashings another individual.
You see, most of us dont want to to learn the bible/follow Jesus/God. I doubt anything you say will make any difference, other than giving us some amusement.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,219 Times in 858 Posts

Quote:

Fuck.

???

What are you talking about man?
Old 12-19-2009, 08:03 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 1,012 Times in 763 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Dfg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfrey View Post
notification of what?
Can't mention it here. I am waiting the fucking letter from ISP. Fuck
Baron

Quote:
I blame the parents of such youth for not keeping a closer eye on their children and not teaching them what the Bible holds.
Why don't you condense the bible into a nutshell for me. I wasn't raised with it. I'm not going to read a book on a flimsy recommendation that attempts to tell me that some boogeyman is going to send me to "hell" if I don't read it and believe every last word. I want a plot summary.
Of course, you wouldn't know why or how I was raised as you didn't read my life's story.

By the way, you sound like a televangelist.
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qhost View Post
You see, most of us dont want to to learn the bible/follow Jesus/God. I doubt anything you say will make any difference, other than giving us some amusement.

Ahmen, no pun intended.

Fuck god, fuck Christiansanity and fuck religions.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:09 PM
Grandest Duke

Thanked 2,112 Times in 1,636 Posts

I think that the OP may be a part of the ICP not the LBC.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:10 PM
New Arrival

Quote:

Fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.blunt View Post
???

What are you talking about man?
Quote:
Can't mention it here. I am waiting the fucking letter from ISP. Fuck

haha op got dfg in on it
Old 12-19-2009, 08:10 PM
Grand Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by supperrfreek View Post
Quote:
OP is Bill Keller come back to troll us all.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:17 PM
Count

What is disgusting is your abject disregard for any truth that doesn't come from your gospel of lies. Christianity and most other religions are tools of oppression. You can not prove to me there is a God. You can not prove to me there ever was a man named Jesus who performed miracles. You can not even prove that good or evil exists. Good and evil are concepts people invented. Supposed "divine" commands are what inform people of what is permissible and what is sinful. Does God command things because they are right, or are they right because God commands them? If the former, morality is independent of God, if the latter, God's commands are arbitrary; he could just as easily not have commanded an action (Socrates). Socrates all those years ago was trying to prevent people from being led astray and enslaved by religious dogma. This is the truth. In the end, you can believe whatever the fuck you want, but don't brainwash your son. Keep your book of lies to yourself, thanks.

We come to this site to exchange information and learn things, regardless of its legality...that is what it means to pursue knowledge and further your understanding of the world.

You're the one who has closed your mind to other truths, now that should be a sin.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Why don't you condense the bible into a nutshell for me. I wasn't raised with it. I'm not going to read a book on a flimsy recommendation that attempts to tell me that some boogeyman is going to send me to "hell" if I don't read it and believe every last word. I want a plot summary.
Of course, you wouldn't know why or how I was raised as you didn't read my life's story.

The Bible has so much to teach you that it would be almost impossible to put it into a nutshell for you. The wealth of knowledge and teachings is vast and touches on many subjects that help you become a better person and bring you closer to God. As for you life story, no I do not know it. It seems as though you are a regular poster here so your life growing up as a child must have been filled with a lot of loneliness and hate to drive you away from God and Jesus Christ and into the arms of the Devil. That is only my guess why you are so skeptical towards God. I wish that your parents would have read you the teachings of the Bible so you would not have to be in this position. It happens a lot and I am very prepared to help you break away from the clutches of the Devil and return to God.

Last edited by James McRorey; 12-19-2009 at 08:24 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Baron

Quote:
As for you life story, no I do not know it. It seems as though you are a regular poster here so your life growing up as a child must have been filled with a lot of loneliness and hate to drive you away from God and Jesus Christ. It happens a lot and I am very prepared to help you break away from the clutches of the Devil and return to God.
I wasn't raised with these characters. To be honest, I was taught to read at a young age, however, I was sheltered from a lot of works. I didn't fully grasp what freedom was until I was removed from my biological parent's household.

But anyway, I'm interested and I'd like to hear your interpretation of this bible story. You seem to know it so well (you claim to live by it), now, why don't you elucidate it for me.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:36 PM

Post Re: This Website is Disgusting.

Quote:
I wasn't raised with these characters. To be honest, I was taught to read at a young age, however, I was sheltered from a lot of works. I didn't fully grasp what freedom was until I was removed from my biological parent's household.

But anyway, I'm interested and I'd like to hear your interpretation of this bible story. You seem to know it so well (you claim to live by it), now, why don't you elucidate it for me.
I am sorry to hear that you were removed from your parents. I'm sure you miss them deeply and hate is the only way you can let your feelings out. The Devil prays on misdirected feelings and helps you turn it to hate and evil. It sounds like you need God in your life more than I originally thought. And as I have stated before, I would not be able to give you a well enough summary of the Bible. Instead, I have asked online communities to help me show you the way. To help teach you the teachings that have made me the person I am. This Sunday, I will ask all the members of my Church to join in and help the Fight.

And for those that don't believe me that I have asked for help.

http://www.christianforums.net/viewt...p?f=10&t=43595
Old 12-19-2009, 08:38 PM
Baron

Quote:
I am sorry to hear that you were removed from your parents. I'm sure you miss them deeply and hate is the only way you can let your feelings out.
More reason why you should read the story. Because it's obvious that you don't understand what happened. Obviously your blind faith keeps you from reading or trusting any individual who doesn't display a fervor of the same magnitude.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:38 PM
Acolyte

Jesus fucking Christ, you people are seriously going to turn this into a 3, 4, and eventually 5 page thread aren't you?

Old 12-19-2009, 08:39 PM

Arrow Re: This Website is Disgusting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulzar View Post
What is disgusting is your abject disregard for any truth that doesn't come from your gospel of lies. Christianity and most other religions are tools of oppression. You can not prove to me there is a God. You can not prove to me there ever was a man named Jesus who performed miracles. You can not even prove that good or evil exists. Good and evil are concepts people invented. Supposed "divine" commands are what inform people of what is permissible and what is sinful. Does God command things because they are right, or are they right because God commands them? If the former, morality is independent of God, if the latter, God's commands are arbitrary; he could just as easily not have commanded an action (Socrates). Socrates all those years ago was trying to prevent people from being led astray and enslaved by religious dogma. This is the truth. In the end, you can believe whatever the fuck you want, but don't brainwash your son. Keep your book of lies to yourself, thanks.

We come to this site to exchange information and learn things, regardless of its legality...that is what it means to pursue knowledge and further your understanding of the world.

You're the one who has closed your mind to other truths, now that should be a sin.
I am very sorry that you have closed your self off to God. It seems that you are set in your ways and that I may not be able to reach you. The Devil has sucked you too far down, but I will pray for you today, and tomorrow. I will ask God to help you out from those depths of hell and the grip of such evil. All you need to do is accept god into your life. Do not be afraid for if you ask him to forgive you for what you have done, he will do so as long as you promise to follow his teachings. He will watch over you and your family and make sure you are safe. Remember, Lulzar, I will be praying for you. I will have my family pray for you also.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:39 PM
Goin' hamburger

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,941 Posts
Rant Re: This Website is Disgusting.

Old 12-19-2009, 08:44 PM

Quote:
OP is Bill Keller come back to troll us all.
Fuuuuu....

But in seriousness, this has become a good troll simply by being so bad that everyone felt the need to respond.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:44 PM

Post Re: This Website is Disgusting.

Quote:
More reason why you should read the story. Because it's obvious that you don't understand what happened. Obviously your blind faith keeps you from reading or trusting any individual who doesn't display a fervor of the same magnitude.
I would be more than willing to read your story if you supply me with a place where I can read it. My faith is not blind and it does not keep me from trusting. I trust those that do not have evil inside of their heart and who accept God.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:45 PM
Baron

Quote:
I would be more than willing to read your story if you supply me with a place where I can read it. My faith is not blind and it does not keep me from trusting. I trust those that do not have evil inside of their heart and who accept God.
http://zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=84034
Old 12-19-2009, 08:46 PM
Acolyte

Might aswell get some plus 1's in here while nobody notices.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:48 PM
Tech Dude

Thanked 1,104 Times in 691 Posts
Send a message via MSN to The Cheshire Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSA King View Post
Might aswell get some plus 1's in here while nobody notices.
Uh... How about not. I'm watching you... cocksucker
Old 12-19-2009, 08:50 PM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVEZOK View Post
Uh... How about not. I'm watching you... cocksucker

This is only a mirage, you are getting sleepy, very very sleepy. You want to close your eyes and never open them. A blade is slowly criss crossing your throat and you want it to stop but you are so sleepy.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:50 PM
Tech Dude

Quote:
This is only a mirage, you are getting sleepy, very very sleepy. You want to close your eyes and never open them. A blade is slowly criss crossing your throat and you want it to stop but you are so sleepy.

Keep it up. I'd love to ban you.

Old 12-19-2009, 08:51 PM
Grand Duke

*+1s while Expl0itz is watching LSA King*
Old 12-19-2009, 08:53 PM
Acolyte

Quote:

Keep it up. I'd love to ban you.

I'd love to ban your account through my super h4x0ring skillz that you have.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:54 PM
Tech Dude

Quote:
I'd love to ban your account through my super h4x0ring skillz that you have.
Umm... you confused the fuck out of me. Fuck this shit..

*walks away scratching head*
Old 12-19-2009, 09:05 PM
Acolyte

Quote:
Umm... you confused the fuck out of me. Fuck this shit..

*walks away scratching head*

Well be lucky you were the sole person to live up to my predictions of this thread reaching 3 pages in exactly an hour.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:18 PM
Wealthy Merchant

I for one find it very refreshing to see someone like James here. He saw filth and he called you on it. Kudos James. We could use a few more like you around here.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:22 PM
Grand Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowballer View Post
I for one find it very refreshing to see someone like James here. He saw filth and he called you on it. Kudos James. We could use a few more like you around here.
People are constantly calling everybody out on this site, how have you missed that?
Old 12-19-2009, 09:31 PM
Regular

Thumbs Down Re: This Website is Disgusting.

Also, welcome to the internet.......
Old 12-19-2009, 09:38 PM
Regular

Quote:
know that I accept you.
Now that right there is bullshit. What kind of person says that we're all such bad people, [and we're all going to jail followed shortly after by hell because we don't believe in baby jesus and his ten foot fucking cock] only to follow it up with the absolute false modesty so characteristic of people like you and say something like 'Know that I accept you'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auschwitz Nazi Disneyland View Post
James, what you say makes me wary. You would on the surface seem like a wholesome, caring parent, but not once do you mention your son's welfare. You want to keep him close to God, but do not want to keep him safe for his own sake.
This post does not foster as much recognition as I thought it would, I agree completley.

Quote:
You would all be better off if you let go of all the hate and read the teachings of the Bible. Learn to love and help instead of resorting to calling names and bashings another individual.
Our attacks are not ad hominem. You would be better off if you understood that we don't want to do what you're urging us to.

Quote:
Lulzar, I will be praying for you.
I smell a meme coming on.

Last edited by Sydney-Floyd; 12-19-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:59 PM
Regular

Dear mr Mcrory

i do not believe you. for the following reasons.
A. Your lord and savior jesus the christ states very clearly that "why do you point out the speck in you neighbors eye but do not notice the log in your own eye" i mean im no phd but im pretty sure that means to take care of your own sins then you can judge us. unless your the christ and you have no sins then i guess you can judge.
B. the sermon on the mount seems to contradict what you have to say.
judge not lest ye be judged. forgive and you shall be forgiven.
C. you continue to mention the bible but you have yet to mention a single phrase from the bible. and was is the lords devine plan for you and your son?

to continue the lord taught to love thy neighbor and you my friend are just going to try and report us im sure jesus would love that. jesus loves narcs thats why him and judas remained pals until the end