Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Hobbies > Bad Ideas

Old 12-30-2009, 04:40 PM
Special Kid

Thumbs Up How To Complain & Get FREE Stuff.

[I didn't know where else to post this, but it seems like a pretty sound idea for it to go here.]

So, the whole premise of this thread isn't to post what you think might work, but to post actual methods of complaining that work, and will more often than not get you some free goodies (or at least your original purchase refunded and replaced). This was partly inspired by Spectral, who posted in a thread and reminded me to make this sucker. So thanks for the brain jolt. I'm sure you'll keep this nice and informative, and spam free.

Over time I'll compile all the best ones in the opening post. Also in the opening post I'll be compiling links to various resources, websites, torrents and whatnot that can aid this process.

Quote:
Links/Resources:

Templates For Various Complaint Letters: http://www.howtocomplain.com/info/cl-template.shtml

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Methods For Obaining FREE stuff:

Quote:
Posted By Toothlessjoe:

Obtaining Free Stuff From Cineworld Cinema (and other chains):

Sorry for the wait, here we go: I used to be a manager at a Cineworld Cinema here in England, so this will discuss their policies (many cinema chains use the same/similiar ones) and how you can manipulate those. The main profits actually come from the sales of concessions, not tickets. It's for this reason customer service is paramount in the cinema. There are exacting requirements that the staff have to adhere to when serving you, and they have to serve quickly. Queues are the companys worst nightmare. With that in mind here are some tips on how to obtain free tickets:

Quote:
- Go on a busy day and wait until it is really busy. Note down the time, the time of the movie you wish to see, and note down the member of staff on one of the popcorn/concessions stands. That is the important part.

- Now, simply write in with your complaint. Claim that you (and however many in your party if you want more than one ticket, pretend to be a family, works better) arrived with time to spare but you missed a little of the beginning of your movie because of the long wait in the queue for popcorn. Saying you had to wait about 15 - 20 minutes is usually a good time to quote. Now, quote the day and time, and then quote the staff members name and say that after waiting this long you found their service unfriendly and unhelpful. Other things you can mention is that the counter was sticky and you rested your arm on it, or it was messy and unappealing.

If you're feeling bold you can throw in a complaint about the toilets, they're almost always messy and in poor keeping at somepoint when it's hectic.

- Usually that will be enough (there's information, times, a movie name etc, all adds up) and there's an active complaint against a member of staff who was working at that time. Not good as far as the company is concerned. More often than not you will recieve a letter back apologizing for the peak circumstances, and how the company strives to do their best although sometimes it is hard. Now, included in this letter there will usually be some complimentary passes. Bingo.

The catch is that sometimes the company will just apologize to you and not give you free tickets. Given this circumstance I'd say it is safer to purchase tickets, see your film anyway, but still carry out the procedure above. Simply send in your ticket stubs with your letter of disgust and claim that after spending so much money on the overpriced popcorn (just lie, there's no proof needed really), and the dismal experience you had, you'd like a refund. That should ensure them sending free tickets to you. And bingo, you just saw a free film.
The company gives you free tickets because they make next to no money on those and getting you back there is high priority: you are likely to spend more on popcorn and cokes again, which is how they make their moolah.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Posted By Spectral:

Obtaining Coupons, Refunds, Replacements and so Forth On Food Items/Various Cheap Goods:

If you actually weigh potato chips or many other products of a similiar nature, you'll find that on 2 out of 5 bags/boxes/etc there's not really "35 grams" in there or however much, like the bag says. It's an "accident" caused by "acceptable" mechanical processing failures... totally unintentional, you understand. Call us and we'll throw you a couple of free bags of chips for your troubles.

Last edited by Toothlessjoe; 01-01-2010 at 11:04 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 04:51 PM
Banned

Thanked 3,521 Times in 2,600 Posts
Default Re: How To Complain & Get FREE Stuff.

Imagine if you just did this all day, and with various brands/companies of the same food item! Eventually, your entire house would be filled with 12-packs of every kind of drink, food, and snack you could set your heart on. One might even be able to live an entire life on the stuff without ever having to pay another penny for cheap stuff again!
Old 12-30-2009, 05:38 PM
Wealthy Merchant

It's pretty simple, really. Just call the phone number on the box/bag/whatever and go on about how you used to be a loyal customer, but then you opened one of their products and there was moldy green poo (make some shit up) growing on it. Sometimes they will ask you to send in the product. If this happens, just say you threw it in a public bin on your way home out of disgust and that you're not going to go back and dig through it. Also, it helps if you have an empty packet of the product handy so you can quote a serial number or whatever if they ask for it.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:52 AM

Do you think the same concept of getting free stuff (your mostly referring to foods,etc) would work with clothes for instance? I've tried calling and complaining to a few mid-size stores (thru there CSR #) that I went to a change room to try something on and it was so unhygenic that I stumbled onto a thumb-pin which somewhat embedded into the bottom of my foot,etc..or some BS like that since complaining abour customer service is going to really just give you an apology. But, do you think by coming up with a good story, theres ways to get free clothing?
Old 01-01-2010, 09:46 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 1,016 Times in 723 Posts

well if you go to any big retailer like superstore or walmart if they charger you the wrong price you get it free, i saw it on the news, or store do it to but i only remember those two/
Old 01-01-2010, 09:50 AM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothlessjoe View Post
I used to be a manager for the Cineworld Cinema chain here in England, so once I have been for a shower, eaten, and all that jazz I'll post up some surefire ways to get free tickets, how to get in for free, free concessions items and such. It'll work in Cineworlds, but most cinemas operate similiar policies and operating procedures .
I sure hope so.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:53 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfrey View Post
so you wrote down the serial number before you through the bag away? that seems kind of ridiculous
That's kinda fucked up considering knowledge is only gained by failure. YOU learn from your mistakes and either he learns on his own or he finds out by US. So shut up and let him know without being a know it all bitch cuz u don't know shit about shit it seems like.

Organization is the key to success. If everyone put there true thoughts into it than we could beat the system in till they figure out what were doing and than we start from scratch to work the system. It's only a cat and mouse game and the people who make the system is usually people like us who get caught or take what they know and go legit with it.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:54 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,388 Times in 2,181 Posts

I do this quite often. Other than all the free sites (which for the most part are a bunch of keychains and pointless shit), here is a basic outline for your letter/ e-mail to get whatever you want, FREE.

1. Try to write in a businesslike manner; To whom it may concern, or whatever proper title or representative of that establishment that you care to dig up

2. Explain that you really do like the product. You spend a lot of your hard earned money
on their products, and usually are more than satisfied with your experience. However, this time you encountered an issue...

3. Explain your issue with said product. Give details. Try to convey how this has inconvenienced you, and how it has reflected poorly on the company. At this point you can take one of 2 directions

A) You can voice outrage, which in my experience is a risky stance to take. Often they will just apologize and send you a form letter. If they dont think youre going to give them your business in the future, chances are slim that they're going to send you free shit.

B) Let them know that you understand that mistakes do happen, and that you hope they will right the situation. This usually works the best for me.

4. Reiterate that you usually love their product, but that this time it was simply unsatisfactory. You hope that they can somehow resolve this for you, and you can continue to patronize them in the future. Thank them for their time.

E: There- There is an idiot.
They're- They're fucking idiots.
Their- Its their fault that they're fucking idiots.

Through- He walked through the door.
Threw- He threw the ball.

Its BASIC fucking GRAMMAR.

Last edited by General Butt.Naked; 01-01-2010 at 09:58 AM.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
emf (07-20-2012)
Old 01-01-2010, 06:57 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Default Re: Fuck you -SpectraL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcrjtn View Post
Um..fella, just a little bit of you know, advice from me, ol' chap I must say, really...I tried to post this little bit..errr..helpful advice if you can call it that..I'd say that it would be fair to thats what this little tidbit is but I'm afraid big bad -SpectraL may have...swooped in off his gallant steed it seems and deemed it not worthy of this highly..um..informative thread we have here and chose to er..smite it with his ol' fist from this thread so here I am once again...err..trying to get my message across to you in more of a...err..acceptable posting style if I may say so...humbly of course...if fact..I might just go as far as to say...err...his posting style you see...hopefully he'll find it a bit more to his liking..we'll see anyway...but what was I saying here? Oh yes..about your plan there...it seems to have a little problem...now what might that problem be? Well, it will soon be revealed, not long now...where was I..oh right, the error in your post...um sorry fella but if you tell them you threw the package out in order to..um...keep them from being aware of your little scheme here then soon after reading off the serial number to them they might well, um...have a bit of a hard time believing your little story...quite silly of you really, from the sounds of it you won't be getting any um...free food now, will you?
I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. And I don't see you contributing to this thread any more than I have.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:58 PM
Baron

Send a message via AIM to ILTST Send a message via MSN to ILTST

You can get compaint letter templates from the below site if you're feeling lazy.

Code:
http://www.howtocomplain.com/info/cl-template.shtml
Old 01-01-2010, 11:04 PM
Special Kid

Thumbs Up Re: How To Complain & Get FREE Stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILTST View Post
You can get compaint letter templates from the below site if you're feeling lazy.

Code:
http://www.howtocomplain.com/info/cl-template.shtml
Not a bad site, although some of the templates seem a bit specific with the legal defintions. Still, you can always take what you need from them eh?
Old 01-02-2010, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
I do this quite often. Other than all the free sites (which for the most part are a bunch of keychains and pointless shit), here is a basic outline for your letter/ e-mail to get whatever you want, FREE.

1. Try to write in a businesslike manner; To whom it may concern, or whatever proper title or representative of that establishment that you care to dig up

2. Explain that you really do like the product. You spend a lot of your hard earned money
on their products, and usually are more than satisfied with your experience. However, this time you encountered an issue...

3. Explain your issue with said product. Give details. Try to convey how this has inconvenienced you, and how it has reflected poorly on the company. At this point you can take one of 2 directions

A) You can voice outrage, which in my experience is a risky stance to take. Often they will just apologize and send you a form letter. If they dont think youre going to give them your business in the future, chances are slim that they're going to send you free shit.

B) Let them know that you understand that mistakes do happen, and that you hope they will right the situation. This usually works the best for me.

4. Reiterate that you usually love their product, but that this time it was simply unsatisfactory. You hope that they can somehow resolve this for you, and you can continue to patronize them in the future. Thank them for their time.

E: There- There is an idiot.
They're- They're fucking idiots.
Their- Its their fault that they're fucking idiots.

Through- He walked through the door.
Threw- He threw the ball.

Its BASIC fucking GRAMMAR.
Seems pretty straight forward but no guarantee. What have you got for free by using this method?
Old 01-02-2010, 07:56 AM
Duke

Thanked 1,157 Times in 749 Posts

I used to work for a telco in Australia.

Basically the jackpot is to get them to violate the Trade Practices Act or the Privacy act. My team leader's favourite technique was to call his current telco, pretend to be incredibly angry about something and try to push the customer service rep into giving information about his account without actually identifying him properly first.

IE. the privacy act requires a company rep to identify a customer before divulging any of their information. They'll usually ask for a full name, phone/account number, identity code and/or date of birth. If, for example, you were to yell your phone number and your first name and launch into asking about usage on the account, they'd have to get more details before giving you any information. The idea was to scare the rep into getting those details, and then calling back later to say that you weren't identified, that anyone could access your details and that you don't trust the company etc.. You can get a buttload of credit, or as my TL liked to do, cancel his internet service without penalty every time a better plan came up on a different provider. If you're too much of a dick though, they will catch on and never give you service again.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:48 AM
Duke

Don't mean to burst your bubble but a lot of companies now require more then just a complaint.

They take down your name & adress so trying it more then once with either of them an they will pick up on it.
Fast food restaurants are the easiest by far to do. Say you asked for no pickes but received them an more then likely you will get another burger.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:05 AM
Suspiciously Mexican

i was reading Steal The Book by Abbie Hoffman and the entire beginning is about getting anything you need, for free. It was a pretty awesome read (i have the ebook if anyone wants it) I think it'd be pretty awesome to follow the book and live your whole life without paying for necessities like food and clothes.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:37 AM
Banned

i was in a hotel once because the airline delayed my flight overnight. So the airline paid for it.

When i got to my hotel room i had a shower and changed clothes and was about to take a nap and pulled the bed cover off and laid down and just felt i was getting really itchy and it got unbearable so i pulled the blanket off and found a bunch of small ticks or something like that in the bed. So i complained and i didnt get shit all they gave me was a new room. I asked for free satilite/movie tv but they're like "we cant do that sir" WHAT A FUCKING LOAD OF SHIT. There were bugs in my bed.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:46 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paco View Post
i was reading Steal The Book by Abbie Hoffman and the entire beginning is about getting anything you need, for free. It was a pretty awesome read (i have the ebook if anyone wants it) I think it'd be pretty awesome to follow the book and live your whole life without paying for necessities like food and clothes.
Send me a torrent link? I'd love to read it
Old 01-03-2010, 05:53 AM
Suspiciously Mexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope John Paul MCCCXXXVII View Post
you have to go to a book store and steal it to get the full experience
I'm thinking of doing this, just because i can, but until then, heres the ebook.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jtkfynv4mmi
Old 02-23-2010, 09:22 AM
Banned

the knex toys thing.. back when i was a kid an in to that i would call everynow and then and say i was missing 10-12 pieces. not much. but they didnt ask for much other than what set did you get and the pieces you need. totally free and a few days later the pieces came in the mail not much ill admit that .. but it could be done at least once a month.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:58 PM
Duke

If you live in the EU and you buy something off the internet or over the phone, you can always* return it free of charge, even if it's a service or contract, by quoting the relevant parts of the Distance Selling Regulations.

* unless the product cannot be returned to a resaleable condition i.e. food, consumables

Also, threatening to take people to court usually works, even if you are technially in the wrong.

Case study:
I bought a set of Letraset graphic markers for 70 off the internet. I got them and they were crap, just like using felt pens. I emailed for a refund and they denied it. I then quoted the relevant parts of the Distance Selling Regulations, but they countered that with a clause stating that items that cannot be restored to a resaleable condition cannot be returned. They also offered me 35 to leave them alone. I then said that they were restorable as they could be refilled. Before they could respond I had already gathered my legal documents, given copies to the courthouse, and sent them my claim through a certified processor. They shat themselves - the day they received the claim they phoned me and offered me the full 70, saying that I could keep the pens. I agreed, then sold the pens on for 50. There were no court charges as there had been no summons, I think I had to pay about 10 to go through a certified processor for the claim and that was it.

~~~

I also got a new mobile last week, on a Virgin Mobile contract. I then went to all the competitor's shops in person with the phone and the contract and asked if they could do any better. One of them offered me the same phone with slightly more minutes. I then went to Virgin Mobile and had a chat with the manager, saying that I still had 28 days to cancel free-of-charge. He doubled my minutes and texts for no extra charge.

Be careful with mobile phone insurance, too. My insurance would have been 8 a month. Over an 18 month contract that works out at 144. The insurance only covers replacement of two handsets. A replacement handset costs 75. So if you pay for the insurance, you've effectively paid for two replacement handsets whether you lose them or not.
Godfrey (02-23-2010), Toothlessjoe (02-23-2010)
Old 02-23-2010, 09:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SpectraL View Post
Next time, go buy a couple of really fast snakes and release them on the sly in the office next time you're paying out. Know that paybacks will indeed be a bitch.
i was outside of the city of amsterdam with $0
Old 02-23-2010, 10:10 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
The company gives you free tickets because they make next to no money on those and getting you back there is high priority: you are likely to spend more on popcorn and cokes again, which is how they make their moolah.
You, sir, are a faggot, and a bitch.

If I want to see a free movie I'll just sneak in like I did in high school.

Way to go posting useless advice.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinkmakesyouthink View Post
If you live in the EU and you buy something off the internet or over the phone, you can always* return it free of charge, even if it's a service or contract, by quoting the relevant parts of the Distance Selling Regulations.

* unless the product cannot be returned to a resaleable condition i.e. food, consumables

Also, threatening to take people to court usually works, even if you are technially in the wrong.

Case study:
I bought a set of Letraset graphic markers for 70 off the internet. I got them and they were crap, just like using felt pens. I emailed for a refund and they denied it. I then quoted the relevant parts of the Distance Selling Regulations, but they countered that with a clause stating that items that cannot be restored to a resaleable condition cannot be returned. They also offered me 35 to leave them alone. I then said that they were restorable as they could be refilled. Before they could respond I had already gathered my legal documents, given copies to the courthouse, and sent them my claim through a certified processor. They shat themselves - the day they received the claim they phoned me and offered me the full 70, saying that I could keep the pens. I agreed, then sold the pens on for 50. There were no court charges as there had been no summons, I think I had to pay about 10 to go through a certified processor for the claim and that was it.

~~~

I also got a new mobile last week, on a Virgin Mobile contract. I then went to all the competitor's shops in person with the phone and the contract and asked if they could do any better. One of them offered me the same phone with slightly more minutes. I then went to Virgin Mobile and had a chat with the manager, saying that I still had 28 days to cancel free-of-charge. He doubled my minutes and texts for no extra charge.

Be careful with mobile phone insurance, too. My insurance would have been 8 a month. Over an 18 month contract that works out at 144. The insurance only covers replacement of two handsets. A replacement handset costs 75. So if you pay for the insurance, you've effectively paid for two replacement handsets whether you lose them or not.
So you researched the product, bought it, used it, didn't like it, and now you're being a dick because they won't accept returns on used products?
Old 02-23-2010, 10:30 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by not a troll account View Post
So you researched the product, bought it, used it, didn't like it, and now you're being a dick because they won't accept returns on used products?
Why the fuck do we care if someone is a dick to a company?

Stop being a tool.
SLIM (02-24-2010), stuffed (07-19-2011), TheExtract (03-11-2010)
Old 02-23-2010, 10:32 PM
Regular

I just go get fast food, call back and ask for the manager, tell them the food was poorly cooked and I was forced to throw it in the trash because it absolutely disgusted me, and I just wanted to let them know that the employees obviously weren't doing there job. Make it look like I'm not trying to get anything out of it, and every time thus far they've said to come back with my receipt and I'll get my original order again for free.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:46 PM
Banned

Can get absolutely free food from ANY McDonalds. They don't use receipts, so with a customer dispute, they must defer to the "customer". All you do is walk in... buy a Big Mac and a drink, walk away for two minutes, come back and say you paid for three Big Macs. Even if she remembers you and the order, there's fuck all she can do. Manager knows the customer is always right when no receipt of sale is provided. Can repeat this at two McDonalds close together and get 4 free Big Macs or whatever. Could super-size the idea and get a large fries thrown in, too.
Starvin (07-20-2011)
Old 02-23-2010, 10:47 PM
Special Kid

Quote:
Can get absolutely free food from ANY McDonalds. They don't use receipts, so with a customer dispute, they must defer to the "customer". All you do is walk in... buy a Big Mac and a drink, walk away for two minutes, come back and say you paid for three Big Macs. Even if she remembers you and the order, there's fuck all she can do. Manager knows the customer is always right when no receipt of sale is provided. Can repeat this at two McDonalds close together and get 4 free Big Macs or whatever. Could super-size the idea and get a large fries thrown in, too.
lol no you can't.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
lol no you can't.
Oh, absolutely true. I might have done this all through my teens, and might even have done it a few times when I was in my thirties on a few days I might have been hungry and had no cash. When there's no receipt, they HAVE to give you what you paid for. No choice. Ask any McDonalds manager and he will tell you. It's cheaper for them to give away the free food than it is to provide you a receipt.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:54 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Oh, absolutely true. I might have done this all through my teens, and might even have done it a few times when I was in my thirties on a few days I might have been hungry and had no cash. When there's no receipt, they HAVE to give you what you paid for. No choice. Ask any McDonalds manager and he will tell you. It's cheaper for them to give away the free food than it is to provide you a receipt.
Cheaper to give free food than it is to give a piece of paper, which is kept on file on the computer system anyway. . . .

No it fucking isn't, shut up.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.bonesmith View Post
Cheaper to give free food than it is to give a piece of paper, which is kept on file on the computer system anyway. . . .

No it fucking isn't, shut up.
No... if you really knew your stuff, you'd know they can't call up the purchase at all minutes after the order. Gone... poof. Try asking for receipt of a purchase sometime... in fact, demand a receipt for your order... see what they tell you.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:24 PM
Archduke

Quote:
Someone posted much better techniques in some totse textfiles; some of them still work.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:38 PM
Baron

I've done this with Camel Wide smokes, got a free carton.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:42 PM
Special Kid

Thumbs Up Re: How To Complain & Get FREE Stuff.

Quote:
They just check the takings in the till against the orders sent to the grill from that till - if you're that insistant. They won't match up, they'll apologise and say the cashier never put your whole order through, and that you haven't been charged as shown by the accounts. They'll then ask you to place the order again.

Despite "bad service" they are under no obligation to then give you free food that their cashier "missed".

Shit, that's such an easy scam to avoid if you're a fast food chain.

But I'm sure you have a billion dollar company all figured out at the most basic level
Old 02-23-2010, 11:51 PM
Duke

Quote:
Um no, I'm returning the product because I paid 70 for something that has the same quality as a 5 product. It makes not a jot of difference if it was used or not, it's not of the quality reflected by its price tag and as such it's not Fit For Purpose under the Sale of Goods Act. Hence me returning them, both legally and morally very much in the right.

If I had had the chance to try them in the shop I wouldn't have bought them. Since I bought them online, I had no chance to try them before I bought them. That's why the Distance Selling Regulations exist in the first place; to ensure that buyers are given an opportunity to inspect a product before they buy it.

Do you think it's fair that retailers can sell shit at sky-high prices and not accept returns? Don't answer this question, by the way.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:53 PM
Special Kid

Despite sometimes having to start down the legal road before it gets you anywhere, the Fit For Purpose act is brilliant. I've used that so many times.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:58 PM
Duke

Yep. I bought a Scalextric for my little bro a few years ago. Obviously I had it set up in the living room of my house. Went to the pub with housemates, came back pissed, obviously had a go. Much hilarity ensues as cars fly off the track. Being F1 cars with all the wings they just smashed into little bits.

Email them - 'tough luck' they say. Email them back quoting various rules and regulations - 'Oh yes sir we'll send you two new F1 cars and two new Dodge Vipers'.

Companies just treat people like shit because they assume that you don't know your rights.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:13 AM
Special Kid

Arrow Re: How To Complain & Get FREE Stuff.

Quote:
I just found out that some McDonalds do in fact use receipts, however, here in Canada I've never seen one.

You can never just admit to being wrong, can you? There's always some spin on literally everything.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinkmakesyouthink View Post
Um no, I'm returning the product because I paid 70 for something that has the same quality as a 5 product. It makes not a jot of difference if it was used or not, it's not of the quality reflected by its price tag and as such it's not Fit For Purpose under the Sale of Goods Act. Hence me returning them, both legally and morally very much in the right.

If I had had the chance to try them in the shop I wouldn't have bought them. Since I bought them online, I had no chance to try them before I bought them. That's why the Distance Selling Regulations exist in the first place; to ensure that buyers are given an opportunity to inspect a product before they buy it.

Do you think it's fair that retailers can sell shit at sky-high prices and not accept returns? Don't answer this question, by the way.
Ok that's fair, some people just don't realize there are actual members of society on here, some of us have real jobs or own businesses.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Ok that's fair, some people just don't realize there are actual members of society on here, some of us have real jobs or own businesses.
jobs are for suckas
Old 02-25-2010, 12:34 AM
Archduke

Cool Re: How To Complain & Get FREE Stuff.

Quote:
or own businesses.
links?
313 (03-11-2010)