Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Society > The Inhumane Condition

 
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-03-2010, 10:30 AM
sexualjesus sexualjesus is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jerusalem (i think)
Thanks: 77
Thanked 150 Times in 111 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to sexualjesus
Default most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

after seeing this.


i had a thought about a pretentiousness, arragant people who think there better then others because of there unique belief's/ better cars/ better lifestyle.

with that picture, my thought came that atheist's are thought to be pretentious, always thinking there better then others, like a linux user telling people who use vista that there stupid.

but then i realised, that theist's, telling athiest's that there beliefs are lame, made them much more cocky, not because its the better belief, but because theres more athiest's and getting that unique uper hand somehow makes them the better person.

so i thought id come and ask what people think about the worst most arragant bombastic assholes there are on this world.

i thought about the big ones on peoples list, ever seen that southpark episode about prius drivers and the smug.

well i have to say truck drivers, although usually a much more laid back sort of people, have more to be arragant about, even the most insane arragant asshole who puts 50 grand worth of mods into his skyline doesnt really compare to that 500 thousand dollar kenworth the truck driver drives into the ground every day.

although im a strong athiest, i have to say christians are less pretentious, although they put there beliefs on the world day in day out and even have the nerve to judge us forsaken, there much more obvious about it and less "smug" about it.

mac users are the worst in the computer industry, as most linux experts actually know what there talking about.

on the internet world i have to say old people are the worst, i dont mean any offence but read any of -spectral's or snoopies post and youll see what i mean, not that snoopies much older then us, but his out of the average age bracket here and thanks to that he has more to gloat about.

right on the bottom of the arragant list i would have to say drug addicts and camry drivers take the cake, although there are threads about heroin addicts thinking they are better then everyone else in NFHC, in real life theres nothing really to be arragant about, after all there junkies, and although in some cultures like zoklet's its experience that some look up to, thanks to the real life stigma they rarely gloat about it even here, and although camry drivers have a car worth just as much as everyone elses, they realise that a cars just a car, and they didnt buy it for being flash but rather a good reliable car, ask pill popper, although he has a very nice car, (and its not really a camry, but in the same legue of being nothing spectacular like a prius or a porche) he wont really gloat about it, even though its a shiny new v8.

metalheads are pretty bad, but the 15 year olds listening to 30 year old rock are the worst, i dont mind ozzy ozborne but im not going to tell metalcore fans that there music doesnt compare to iron maiden because its like comparing apples and oranges.

its going to get interesting listening to the constole platform war, because both sides are pretty bad, every time a pc gamer tells them to shut the fuck up 360 and ps3 fans should just do that.

add to the list folks.
  #2  
Old 01-03-2010, 10:44 AM
IcarusTheFool IcarusTheFool is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Thanks: 50
Thanked 79 Times in 52 Posts
Send a message via AIM to IcarusTheFool
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Everyone is an arrogant jackass, it's human nature.
  #3  
Old 01-03-2010, 10:56 AM
FANDANGO FANDANGO is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Thanks: 204
Thanked 159 Times in 94 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Non drug users - drug users.

Fucking hate it when people try and give you a lecture, about how you're killing yourself everytime you have a stripe or an E. When you try and explain your actions to them in a non byast factual debate, all that pours out of thier mouth is goverment propaganda, in a condesending tone like you haven't heard it all before.
  #4  
Old 01-03-2010, 10:56 AM
SHANE14 SHANE14 is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Melbourne Australia
Thanks: 940
Thanked 83 Times in 63 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

rich people, poor people?
  #5  
Old 01-03-2010, 11:05 AM
Fza Fza is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In een kanker walvis.
Thanks: 0
Thanked 99 Times in 68 Posts
Thumbs Up Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Let's make baseless generalisations about a very vague subject on basis of personal opinions about stereotypes.

What a great idea.
  #6  
Old 01-03-2010, 11:51 AM
sexualjesus sexualjesus is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jerusalem (i think)
Thanks: 77
Thanked 150 Times in 111 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to sexualjesus
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Quote:
Originally Posted by FANDANGO View Post
Non drug users - drug users.

Fucking hate it when people try and give you a lecture, about how you're killing yourself everytime you have a stripe or an E. When you try and explain your actions to them in a non byast factual debate, all that pours out of thier mouth is goverment propaganda, in a condesending tone like you haven't heard it all before.
thanks fandango, i really do agree with you, people like those idiots from "strait edge" and intellectuals who have never tried drugs but repeat the propaganda the government shows.

and fza, gtfo.
  #7  
Old 01-03-2010, 12:38 PM
nutsack nutsack is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Between legs
Thanks: 288
Thanked 473 Times in 332 Posts
Thumbs Up Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fza View Post
Let's make baseless generalisations about a very vague subject on basis of personal opinions about stereotypes.

What a great idea.
People who do this and then take the time to compile them and post them on a public forum are right up there with the most pretentious
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
crazzyass (01-05-2010)
  #8  
Old 01-03-2010, 12:44 PM
Mantikore Mantikore is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1,385 Times in 977 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualjesus View Post
after seeing this.

i was going to say agnostics were probably the most pretentious of them all - "i am intelligently rebellious enough to offer the a third, more moderate and acceptable viewpoint"

but Carl Sagan is the fucking man
  #9  
Old 01-03-2010, 02:39 PM
Captain Beyond Captain Beyond is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2009
Thanks: 27
Thanked 58 Times in 44 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Lol. for a moment I thought this thread was going to be about truck drivers...

But non smokers and sober people can be pretty annoying.

I quit smoking and having been annoyed by people telling me not to smoke I refrain myself from telling others what to do. I guess it comes down to personal experience.
  #10  
Old 01-03-2010, 02:52 PM
Nero Nero is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanks: 1,564
Thanked 1,958 Times in 1,314 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Pretentiousness is easy.

Everyone has a divider between who they are on the inside and how they act. The bigger the difference, the more pretentious. The idea is to work really hard on brutal honesty. It takes real balls to be yourself.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
crazzyass (01-05-2010), IcarusTheFool (01-05-2010), Nachismo (01-03-2010), Phlegm! (01-04-2010), Rizzo in a box (01-04-2010)
  #11  
Old 01-03-2010, 03:17 PM
pleasure_to_burn pleasure_to_burn is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: colorado university boulder
Thanks: 51
Thanked 128 Times in 97 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Where are the atheists killing people over their beliefs? Pretentious or not, theists have cut a bloody path through history, murdering as they see fit and using their "beliefs" as justification. The Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, Witch Trials, Jihads. I suppose one could count Stalin as an atheist murderer but he didn't use religious reasons to justify it. Religious people also have this thing where they feel the need to convert the rest of us to their backwards lifestyle, I don't see many atheists or agnostics setting up missions and preaching on the sidewalk so who is really pretentious here?

And agnostics are the only ones that can claim to be correct nowadays, their position of "we don't know all the answers" is the only really honest one out there.
  #12  
Old 01-03-2010, 03:58 PM
harry_hardcore_hoedown harry_hardcore_hoedown is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 537
Thanked 367 Times in 282 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Evangelical atheists are just as bad as evangelical theists. For example, Richard Dawkins.
  #13  
Old 01-03-2010, 04:02 PM
not me not me is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: house detective
Thanks: 163
Thanked 215 Times in 170 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

politicians, fast food employees
  #14  
Old 01-03-2010, 05:53 PM
Nero Nero is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanks: 1,564
Thanked 1,958 Times in 1,314 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_hardcore_hoedown View Post
Evangelical atheists are just as bad as evangelical theists. For example, Richard Dawkins.
Yeah, spreading awareness about child abuse and forced genital mutilation is fucking malicious.
  #15  
Old 01-03-2010, 06:02 PM
Star Wars Fan Star Wars Fan is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Thanks: 1,165
Thanked 202 Times in 172 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Star Wars Fan Send a message via MSN to Star Wars Fan Send a message via Skype™ to Star Wars Fan
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

I was going to say Mac users. And some Hipsters and Yuppies as 'most pretentious'

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasure_to_burn View Post
I suppose one could count Stalin as an atheist murderer but he didn't use religious reasons to justify it.
DOHOHOHOHO. He had a religious education when younger and his mother wanted him to be a priest. Explains his anti-homosexual laws and 'pro-family' garbage he pushed through, AFTER Lenin & the earlier revolutionaries abolished those laws and the USSR could boast that to the British & co.
__________________
Yay Zoklet is dead; add me on deviantart ( http://www.warsie.deviantart.com/ ) and/or tumblr ( http://www.warsiethe1337.tumblr.com )
  #16  
Old 01-03-2010, 06:04 PM
FrY's Avatar
FrY FrY is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Calabi-yau manifold.
Thanks: 362
Thanked 439 Times in 331 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Humans>Androids
__________________
KEEP ON HUFFIN TILL YOU BRAIN GOES.......POP
CAPS off
now sponsoring hypno toad.
  #17  
Old 01-04-2010, 10:31 PM
Rizzo in a box's Avatar
Rizzo in a box Rizzo in a box is offline
Maud'Dib
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Love
Thanks: 798
Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,070 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Rizzo in a box Send a message via MSN to Rizzo in a box
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Everyone other than me is obviously inferior, degenerate, pretentious, and any other negative connotation I can conjure. Failing that, anyone not belonging to my belief structure/caste/political party/cult falls under the same terminology.
__________________
"How doth the little crocodile
Improve his shining tail,
And pour the waters of the Nile
On every golden scale! ..."
  #18  
Old 01-04-2010, 10:42 PM
LiquidIce LiquidIce is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York City/Jötunheimr
Thanks: 410
Thanked 457 Times in 347 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi View Post
Yeah, spreading awareness about child abuse and forced genital mutilation is fucking malicious.
While I admit the similarity between them, I think that Dawkin's cause is inherently a good one - he's preaching open mindness, reason and logic as ways of living. In my humble opinion the reason why we, people of the 21st century, still have shitwads that refuse blood transfers because of faith, throw acid in girl's faces and execute homo's is because we were much too kind to religious bullshit.

All these laws about not blaspheming and freedom of religion are fucking stupid. Sure, freedom, liberty, great, but this has been stretched to the point that you can't criticize idiotic religious customs because you're pooing on the faith and that's a huge no-no.

And pretentious people - people who think that cloths make a person ie. people dressing up in turtle necks and thinking they're artists, people dressing in designer cloths thinking they're upper class etc.
__________________
This is one distrusting smiley.
Equality is mediocrity.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Nero (01-05-2010)
  #19  
Old 01-05-2010, 02:28 AM
Nero Nero is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanks: 1,564
Thanked 1,958 Times in 1,314 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidIce View Post
While I admit the similarity between them, I think that Dawkin's cause is inherently a good one - he's preaching open mindness, reason and logic as ways of living. In my humble opinion the reason why we, people of the 21st century, still have shitwads that refuse blood transfers because of faith, throw acid in girl's faces and execute homo's is because we were much too kind to religious bullshit.
Exactly. I'm fucking sick of that anti-science attitude. "It's just as bad as religion." No it's fucking not. Sharing isn't bad. Sharing bullshit is bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidIce View Post
All these laws about not blaspheming and freedom of religion are fucking stupid. Sure, freedom, liberty, great, but this has been stretched to the point that you can't criticize idiotic religious customs because you're pooing on the faith and that's a huge no-no.
Dawkins said the same thing. If there wasn't this mandatory undeserved respect for religion, it would die out much quicker. Just like political beliefs. I mean, if people have to respect christians and muslims, then why shouldn't they have to respect communists and fascists?
  #20  
Old 01-05-2010, 02:33 AM
Vizier's Avatar
Vizier Vizier is offline
Ugly Pile of Bones
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Land of the Dead
Thanks: 2,487
Thanked 7,402 Times in 4,652 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Sagan liked to smoke herb
  #21  
Old 01-05-2010, 02:35 AM
FrY's Avatar
FrY FrY is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Calabi-yau manifold.
Thanks: 362
Thanked 439 Times in 331 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Religion is a mind virus.
__________________
KEEP ON HUFFIN TILL YOU BRAIN GOES.......POP
CAPS off
now sponsoring hypno toad.
  #22  
Old 01-05-2010, 03:12 PM
Star Wars Fan Star Wars Fan is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Thanks: 1,165
Thanked 202 Times in 172 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Star Wars Fan Send a message via MSN to Star Wars Fan Send a message via Skype™ to Star Wars Fan
Wink Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi View Post
Exactly. I'm fucking sick of that anti-science attitude. "It's just as bad as religion." No it's fucking not. Sharing isn't bad. Sharing bullshit is bad.
Eugenics?
__________________
Yay Zoklet is dead; add me on deviantart ( http://www.warsie.deviantart.com/ ) and/or tumblr ( http://www.warsiethe1337.tumblr.com )
  #23  
Old 01-05-2010, 03:17 PM
LiquidIce LiquidIce is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York City/Jötunheimr
Thanks: 410
Thanked 457 Times in 347 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wars Fan View Post
Eugenics?
Wat?
__________________
This is one distrusting smiley.
Equality is mediocrity.
  #24  
Old 01-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Star Wars Fan Star Wars Fan is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Thanks: 1,165
Thanked 202 Times in 172 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Star Wars Fan Send a message via MSN to Star Wars Fan Send a message via Skype™ to Star Wars Fan
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidIce View Post
Wat?
The fucked up shit like this. And guess what, that's the tip of the iceburg.
__________________
Yay Zoklet is dead; add me on deviantart ( http://www.warsie.deviantart.com/ ) and/or tumblr ( http://www.warsiethe1337.tumblr.com )
  #25  
Old 01-05-2010, 03:29 PM
Nero Nero is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanks: 1,564
Thanked 1,958 Times in 1,314 Posts
Confused Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wars Fan View Post
The fucked up shit like this. And guess what, that's the tip of the iceburg.
What's your point? Science is amoral. There's no ethics in science. Science isn't a religion. All it is is objective fact. That doesn't mean I support eugenics at all, and most scientists don't.
  #26  
Old 01-05-2010, 03:32 PM
Star Wars Fan Star Wars Fan is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Thanks: 1,165
Thanked 202 Times in 172 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Star Wars Fan Send a message via MSN to Star Wars Fan Send a message via Skype™ to Star Wars Fan
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi View Post
What's your point? Science is amoral. There's no ethics in science. Science isn't a religion. All it is is objective fact. That doesn't mean I support eugenics at all, and most scientists don't.
I'm not sure how what was claimed in the article was "objective fact". =/
__________________
Yay Zoklet is dead; add me on deviantart ( http://www.warsie.deviantart.com/ ) and/or tumblr ( http://www.warsiethe1337.tumblr.com )
  #27  
Old 01-05-2010, 03:41 PM
Rust's Avatar
Rust Rust is offline
Grand Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 586
Thanked 1,714 Times in 1,121 Posts
Thumbs Down Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_hardcore_hoedown View Post
Evangelical atheists are just as bad as evangelical theists. For example, Richard Dawkins.
No, no they aren't. You might not like that they both "preach" their beliefs/positions, but that doesn't make them just as bad.

Richard Dawkins is a world renown scientists who's "preaching" has exposed people not only to a better understanding of science but to a better understanding of the awful results of many religions (take Chi's post for example).

That's not "just as bad" as an evengelical theist. Your oversimplifications are dumb.
  #28  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:03 PM
LiquidIce LiquidIce is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York City/Jötunheimr
Thanks: 410
Thanked 457 Times in 347 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wars Fan View Post
I'm not sure how what was claimed in the article was "objective fact". =/
Science is a tool. If someone uses it for hurting others, does it mean science is inherently hurtful?
__________________
This is one distrusting smiley.
Equality is mediocrity.
  #29  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:13 PM
Obbe's Avatar
Obbe Obbe is offline
A Light Shining in Darkness
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Now
Thanks: 958
Thanked 1,186 Times in 872 Posts
Grin Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidIce View Post
Science is a tool. If someone uses it for hurting others, does it mean science is inherently hurtful?
No. But maybe it shouldn't be considered a replacement for spirituality.
__________________
All of the true things I am about to tell you are shameless lies.
&T
  #30  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:15 PM
LiquidIce LiquidIce is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York City/Jötunheimr
Thanks: 410
Thanked 457 Times in 347 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Right, because you feel that way.
__________________
This is one distrusting smiley.
Equality is mediocrity.
  #31  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:18 PM
Rust's Avatar
Rust Rust is offline
Grand Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 586
Thanked 1,714 Times in 1,121 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obbe View Post
No. But maybe it shouldn't be considered a replacement for spirituality.
Who's considering it a replacement for "sprituality" and what's there to even replace in the first place?
  #32  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:22 PM
I Still Needmoney I Still Needmoney is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: From /\/eedmoney With Lulz
Thanks: 102
Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Thumbs Down Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people



  #33  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:26 PM
CrazyJoe's Avatar
CrazyJoe CrazyJoe is offline
Weed
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: ur mamas
Thanks: 659
Thanked 228 Times in 175 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

I stopped reading after the first few lines and was absolutely disgusted by your writing ability.
__________________
Weed
  #34  
Old 01-05-2010, 10:46 PM
Unnecessary~surgery's Avatar
Unnecessary~surgery Unnecessary~surgery is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In the Spider's Web
Thanks: 3
Thanked 289 Times in 186 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJoe View Post
I stopped reading after the first few lines and was absolutely disgusted by your writing ability.
I c wut you did thar
  #35  
Old 01-06-2010, 04:35 PM
supperrfreek supperrfreek is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central Vermont
Thanks: 119
Thanked 68 Times in 56 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

I've always believed that the religious and the not religious were just as obnoxious as one another. Although I tend to fall into the unbelieving category, I have to say I don't like atheists who substitute a guy in a white lab coat for a guy in white robes with a cross dangling from his neck. Just because "science" has said it, that doesn't mean it should be dogma. Science should be constantly and rigorously scrutinized; that's what is supposed to set it apart from religions and cults.
  #36  
Old 01-14-2010, 03:07 AM
Crumb Beggin Baghead Crumb Beggin Baghead is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Roll Eyes Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Theists are pretentious, agnostics are pretentious, atheists are pretentious.

People who like certain clothes, cars, music, OS's, games, etc. are all pretentious.

How the fuck can you NOT be pretentious and have any sort of stance, opinion, or taste at all, then?
  #37  
Old 01-14-2010, 04:43 AM
sexualjesus sexualjesus is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jerusalem (i think)
Thanks: 77
Thanked 150 Times in 111 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to sexualjesus
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

Quote:
Originally Posted by supperrfreek View Post
I've always believed that the religious and the not religious were just as obnoxious as one another. Although I tend to fall into the unbelieving category, I have to say I don't like atheists who substitute a guy in a white lab coat for a guy in white robes with a cross dangling from his neck. Just because "science" has said it, that doesn't mean it should be dogma. Science should be constantly and rigorously scrutinized; that's what is supposed to set it apart from religions and cults.
i have to disagree, science is scrutinized, if another scientist has something to say he will damn well say it, fact is most good science is concured with by the rest of the scientific community, im sure millions of scientist's have looked over darwin's evolution theory, and they all agree to it, thus its good science.

religion isnt the same, if you have a beleif that contradicts the other persons belief, you better be prepared for heresy.
  #38  
Old 01-14-2010, 04:50 AM
nation nation is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: my braincase
Thanks: 42
Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

*drives a camry*
*is better than you*
  #39  
Old 01-14-2010, 04:55 AM
Ivy Mike Ivy Mike is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada
Thanks: 34
Thanked 70 Times in 62 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

My brother thinks he's holier than thou because he uses a iPhone
  #40  
Old 01-14-2010, 07:05 AM
Death_Merchant Death_Merchant is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 61
Thanked 306 Times in 177 Posts
Default Re: most pretentious, least pretentious type of people

I'm pretentious, but for good reason. I'm above all the shit that most people think life is all about. To me, most of the world is a bunch of retarded, mouth breathing, bottom feeding, pieces of scum. All one has to do is flip on the idiot box and see a retarded Ellen do some stupid fucking dance, making an ass of herself, to see how retarded people must be to find that show entertaining.

Men like Hitler and Stalin, were great men. Not cause they did horrible things, but because they showed the world how one great man can conquer a nation, and bring the world to chaos with nothing more than a little knowledge on psychology and sociology. They were examples of how one can control the feeble minds of the masses. The fear and confusion of the common man makes them targets. Instead of learning and understanding, they search out the first power hungry nut willing to offer them inner sanctuary of some bogus belief system, or the sense of being apart of something greater. Honestly, I don't even care if most of the people on this planet were culled. It wouldn't be a loss. Most people produce nothing of real value to the human race.

Yeah, I'm an atheist too. Everyone else is a retard. The reason is very, very fucking simple. There has never been any proof of a God, ever. Not one ounce of proof. Nothing that would have given people a reason to start believing. This means that religious people are fucked in the head for sure. Agnostics are just assholes that sit on the fence, cause they just don't have the balls to make up their minds. Being Agnostic isn't saying, "I'm not sure", it's actually considering the idea that some God runs the whole puppet show, while not a shred of evidence has ever been presented to back up religious doctrine. You can't even find Jesus of Nazareth in the Ancient Roman census' that were conducted about the time of Jesus. Also, if you were turning water to wine, walking on water, and healing lepers, there were numerous historians that definitely would have taken note of that. Not even a mention exists, cause Jesus never existed.

As for gaming systems. PC is great for some games, but realistically the main consumers of games aren't going to wire their computer to a 50" television with surround sound, and get special controllers to make first person shooters games the way they should be played. The difference between XBOX and PS3, is that the left toggle and D-pad are switched. Each offers a couple exclusive games, but the consoles usually support the same games. Have to give props to PS3 for free online play. XBOX online play has a better lobby though, but free is free. Wii is great in groups, but people seeing you swing a remote around in a window, looks like you're trying to kill some bats, like on Fear and loathing in Las Vegas.

As for operating systems. Linux is pretty cool if you're good with computers and have some knowledge about installing patches to make things work correctly. Windows 7, haven't used it yet, but it looks like it works. Never used OS, but I've seen it, and don't like the format myself. I hate their stupid commercials though, cause if you don't want them viruses, quit using person-to-person file sharing to download kiddie porn. You know that they're putting out decoy porn that has a tracer to track that shit, fucking pedos.

I really hate the anti-everything crowd. Holy shit, the odd cigarette isn't going to result in cancer, and drugs only fuck up the lives of morons who get addicted, or revolve their lives around the drugs they take. Anti-smoking people are probably the worst though. Most Anti-smoking studies are horribly flawed, especially the second hand smoke ones. Yet these fuckers go around hating on smokers. I'm pretty sure most smokers know that smoke in your lungs, is probably not great for them. They don't need to be told. They understand, and they don't care. Apparently the anti-smoking people don't understand that they care. I swear I'm going to buy a bunch of medals, and start giving them out to every jackass that says, "I don't DO DRUGS"," No thanks, I don't drink"," I don't smoke cause it's bad for you". Pissing me off is bad for their health too.

I also really hate these fucking tools that get all pissy about people dieing in the army, unless they're your family, cause that sucks. Holy shit already, they joined the army. If I was joining the army, I know that people might shoot at me one day, and I might be dismembered or killed. It's a fucking war people. Fuck, the only reason you are against it is cause you don't even understand the reasons behind the wars. They won't tell you the truth, but the West is a tyrrant, and we control the economics of the world, and lots of countries aren't our friends. Part of maintaining this dominance is getting our hands dirty once in a while to make sure everyone plays along. The public can't handle this reality. It's easier to just call them terrorists and murders to justify our presence there. It's also important to maintain bi-partisan media supporting and protesting the war. That way if you're not a person who feels good about sticking it to terrorists and murders, you feel good about being against it. Anything to distract you from the reality that we're murdering people over petrodollars and pipeline routes.

Fuck you everyone, and your mouth breathing, bottom feeding ways. Good Day.
__________________
Zoklet is a bridge where the trolls live.
 

Bookmarks

Tags
people, pretentious, type

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ITT: Pretentious coctail party full of pseudointellectuals. Exposo1 Bat Country 2 08-07-2009 01:57 PM
Funny people eating. ( i dont know what type of people these are) Rainycity LOL, Internet 21 08-03-2009 02:21 AM
psycho8b is a pretentious little weenie sneaky snake Pissin' Each Other Off 32 06-17-2009 09:35 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:24 PM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.