Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 01-03-2010, 07:32 PM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,861 Times in 1,426 Posts
Send a message via AIM to LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry
Question How is my amphetamine tolerance, and what dose of Vyvanse converts to 30mg Adderall?

I take 70mg Vyvanse. I didn't take them for six or seven days, then I took one one day, and took three the next day, and I didn't really get too much out of them. I mean, I was much more awake and wanting to do shit, yes, but I didn't get any euphoria or tweaked-outishness.

When I hadn't stopped taking them for quite that long, like I hadn't taken them in a day or two, I took 6 of them, and just got decently wired. Not nearly as tweaked out as I got long ago when I took four or five with absolutely no tolerance (waaaay before I got prescribed them).

I know this kid now, who sells 30mg Adderall XR, and 36mg Concerta, each for $4 a piece. He has 5 Adderall left and 12 Concerta, and I'm thinking of spending $20 and getting 150mg Adderall. Would I get tweaked off of this? Should I do it all at once? Swallow some and snort some, swallow it all, or snort it all? Help me out, &Z. He's only got an hour and a half left in which he'd be able to deliver it today.

I could always get my girl to take me to pick some up tomorrow, but I don't want him to have less, or to have to split some with hre.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:18 PM
Lab Rat

Default Re: How is my amphetamine tolerance, and what dose of Vyvanse converts to 30mg Addera

Look man, first thing's first, kick the concerta to the curb, it's not worth your money.

With that out of the way, 70mg of vyvanse is approx. equal to 30mg adderall xr, IME.

However, it does release very slowly.

If you want to get tweaked, utilizing a different ROA is important.

With adderall XR you can crush the beads to destroy the time release, in vyvanse there's not much you can do aside from cleaving off the lysine yourself.

150mg of adderall XR will get should get you very tweaked, I recommend takingall the beads out and crushing them into a huge pile of VERY FINE POWDER. The finer the better.

Break it up into 6 25mg rails, and do 50mg at once (25 up each nostril) every few hours or as needed.

Intranasal amphetamine absorption is MUCH higher and it hits much quicker than with oral, so you don't need to use as much.

Don't eat any of it.

As for me personally, 3 and a half 70mg vyvanse always get me feeling pretty nice and euphoric the whole day, but then again I have no tolerance.

Another thing you might wanna do, if you're really concerned about your tolerance, is buy a single 36mg concerta and POP IT WHOLE. do not sniff it. than do all the adderall sniffed. The small amount of concerta should potentiate the adderall alot, and won't fuck up your high. The comedown will probably be shit though.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:30 PM

Default Re: How is my amphetamine tolerance, and what dose of Vyvanse converts to 30mg Addera

Holy shit, that's a lot of beads. I guess I'm just used to the only thing with beads that I've broken up, which is 10mg Focalin. Do you got any advice on the best way to break these down without allowing them to scatter and possibly fall on the floor? I'm used to just putting them under a dollar bill and grinding them down with a Bic lighter, but with this many beads, I'm afraid that method will cause me to lose a good amount of dosage.

EDIT: This is actually working better than I thought. I just have to hold the bill very taut. However, any better advice would still be much appreciated. My friend used to just put all the beads (of Focalin) in a bowl and use a lighter to crush them up, but that doesn't sound too effective. Maybe it is, though, as it sounds like the same type of thing that a mortar and pestle would do.

Last edited by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry; 01-03-2010 at 09:37 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:43 PM
Lab Rat

Ahh nah man the bill method only works with pills, the beads are a major pain in the ass to do that way.

Just dump a bunch into a shot glass and go to town on that bitch with the rounded back end of a screw driver.

Put the whole set up in a big bowl in case any beads fly out.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:48 PM
Knight

Are you trying to get high or study? If you're trying to study just swallow the XR's and spread it out over the day. If you are trying to get high crush the beads and snort.

I hate snorting adderall though so I would just swallow them if I was trying to get high.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Lab Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by optl View Post
Are you trying to get high or study? If you're trying to study just swallow the XR's and spread it out over the day. If you are trying to get high crush the beads and snort.

I hate snorting adderall though so I would just swallow them if I was trying to get high.
He's trying to get high, and the mixed amphetamine salts in adderall have a three-fold increase in bioavailability when snorted (vs. orally).

There's not really much to think about here.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Knight

You might be right, I have no idea. But if I snorted adderall I would be uncomfortable for days; that shit fucks with my nose like crazy. It's cheap enough were I just don't give a shit and pop it. I mean you can IV adderall too.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:24 PM

Damn, well, I already crushed them like that and snorted 50-60mg. I think it's better than most bill methods because after I wobble the lighter around to initially crush some of the beads, I turn it on its side and run it back and forth to grind them, and I can hear them all popping and breaking. I think there might still be a few beads in there, or a few tiny unbroken pieces, but its mostly all powder.

Maybe I'll take the rest of it and break it down how you said. It should work. Like I said, my friend used to do that with a bowl, but you pretty much gave me exactly what I was asking for with the shotglass - a way to do it while minimizing the beads flying everywhere.

I assume even if there is a bead or two in there, they'll just end up going down my throat and being ingested orally, no?
Old 01-04-2010, 09:25 AM
Lab Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip View Post
Well it's a mixture of dextroamphetamine and amphetamine salts, and bioavailability (oral) of dextroamphetamine is much higher...
Source of oral d-amp > sniffed d-amp?
Old 01-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Knight

Old 01-05-2010, 12:24 PM
Marquis

Took 110 mg of Vyvanse today. Feel so jittery and not at ALL euphoric. Feeling really irritable and everything is pissing me off. Also have mild jaw clenching. This sucks
Old 01-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by litefire View Post
Took 110 mg of Vyvanse today. Feel so jittery and not at ALL euphoric. Feeling really irritable and everything is pissing me off. Also have mild jaw clenching. This sucks
You're a nigger for wasting good drugs.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:35 PM

That sucks, I always got euphoria the first time or two I did Vyvanse.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:43 PM
Baron

I've took 150mg's of vyvanse and was feeling pretty amazing. I was rushing around doing housework and sweating my ass off. I would say it was just as good as adderall to me but I dont have a tolerance, that may be why. And when I crush them I get a piece of plastic of a cellophane and just grind the beads with a lighter or something when I have adderall's.