Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Hobbies > Bad Ideas

Old 01-09-2010, 10:19 AM
Count

Default What's the penalty for killing a dog?

In self defense, I guess?

I was walking my family's dog, half american eskimo-half poodle (eskipoo/small, harmless dog).

I had her on her leash. I was walking her through the local park when all of the sudden this huge fucking german shepherd (off it's leash) comes up and starts maliciously digging it's teeth into my poor little dog. So I start punching the damn thing in the ribs. All I hear from across the way is "stop hitting my dog". so I say "I"ll stop hitting your dog when it lets go of my fucking dog!". He came to get his fucking stupid animal and apologized. I told him "You have a dangerous fucking dog there off it's leash... the police might want to know about it".

The next day I took my dog to the vet for her injuries. The rabies shot and all of her other injuries came to $130 outta my pocket...

This is ridiculous. Just fucking pathetic how dog owners can't even be responsible enough to keep their dangerous dogs on a fucking leash.

This has been a recurring problem around here...

What would happen next time if instead of punching the dog in the ribs, I took a slash at it and killed the fuckin thing? I mean, an animal that behaves like this (along with an owner who allows to) is better off dead sooner than later, before it attacks a little kid rather than a little dog. What would the consequences be though, for me?
Old 01-09-2010, 10:37 AM

Default Re: What's the penalty for killing a dog?

Stupid question. There's no penalty if it's defense. But why would you punch the ribs? that's retarded. punch it in the back of the neck or head. Or if it has balls wack its balls with a stick or grab them and yank on them as hard as you can, or bite them, or do a rear naked choke on the dog.

Or, throw some magic meatballs to it so that it's so fucking stoned it can't do anything but sit there and drool. Or, wack its legs with a steel pipe, breaking them so it's going to be a long time before it can attack anything again.

Dogs usually get the message if you peg them with a rock or stick. they'll usually stop harassing you or your dog after that.

A katana would be nice though. Up the dogs ass.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:42 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 1,385 Times in 977 Posts

you probably wouldnt have anything to worry about in that scenario
Old 01-09-2010, 10:43 AM
Count

Thumbs Up Re: What's the penalty for killing a dog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba Steve View Post
Stupid question. There's no penalty if it's defense. But why would you punch the ribs? that's retarded. punch it in the back of the neck or head. Or if it has balls wack its balls with a stick or grab them and yank on them as hard as you can, or bite them, or do a rear naked choke on the dog.

Or, throw some magic meatballs to it so that it's so fucking stoned it can't do anything but sit there and drool. Or, wack its legs with a steel pipe, breaking them so it's going to be a long time before it can attack anything again.

Dogs usually get the message if you peg them with a rock or stick. they'll usually stop harassing you or your dog after that.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a katana at my disposal.

Also, I've never been one to put my teeth on an animal's genitals...

Thanks though.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Mor3BL7 (01-09-2010)
Old 01-09-2010, 10:46 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius B View Post
In self defense, I guess?

I was walking my family's dog, half american eskimo-half poodle (eskipoo/small, harmless dog).

I had her on her leash. I was walking her through the local park when all of the sudden this huge fucking german shepherd (off it's leash) comes up and starts maliciously digging it's teeth into my poor little dog. So I start punching the damn thing in the ribs. All I hear from across the way is "stop hitting my dog". so I say "I"ll stop hitting your dog when it lets go of my fucking dog!". He came to get his fucking stupid animal and apologized. I told him "You have a dangerous fucking dog there off it's leash... the police might want to know about it".

The next day I took my dog to the vet for her injuries. The rabies shot and all of her other injuries came to $130 outta my pocket...

This is ridiculous. Just fucking pathetic how dog owners can't even be responsible enough to keep their dangerous dogs on a fucking leash.

This has been a recurring problem around here...

What would happen next time if instead of punching the dog in the ribs, I took a slash at it and killed the fuckin thing? I mean, an animal that behaves like this (along with an owner who allows to) is better off dead sooner than later, before it attacks a little kid rather than a little dog. What would the consequences be though, for me?
It's a german shepherd just kick it hard in the chest, that should fix it.
or tear it's front legs apart.
Big charges for uncontrolled dogs here and if one attacks you, you have every right to kill it.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:47 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantikore View Post
you probably wouldnt have anything to worry about in that scenario
I'm sure you're right.

But I'm just worried with how fucked up the law here can be that I might end up being the bad guy, while the dumbass who lets his asshole of a dog run free be seen as the victim. It's just fucked up like that, I'm a little worried to take my chances...

But I'll probably just do it next time, either way.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:07 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornkiller View Post
It's a german shepherd just kick it hard in the chest, that should fix it.
or tear it's front legs apart.
Big charges for uncontrolled dogs here and if one attacks you, you have every right to kill it.
Does that include if it attacks your dog? a small dog, controlled, on a leash of course...

I live in Canada. I'm tired of this problem. The next german shepherd/pitbull/big dog off it's leash that comes after my puppy is probably going to get its head cut off. And I'm to the point where it's the owner's fault and not mine.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:30 AM
Count

Quote:
Does that include if it attacks your dog? a small dog, controlled, on a leash of course...

I live in Canada. I'm tired of this problem. The next german shepherd/pitbull/big dog off it's leash that comes after my puppy is probably going to get its head cut off. And I'm to the point where it's the owner's fault and not mine.
If it attacks your dog & you have control of your dog by leash...hell yes!
The only issue we have here is we can't carry a decent sized knife in public reason for the chest kick or leg spread to the attacking mutt.
The way the law see's it here, you are the victim when it comes to aggressive dogs therefore you have every right.
It stemmed from a little girl who got mauled by a pitbull in a public park, It belonged to 2 faggots (seriously) they tried to hide the dog and it just fueled the situation and they got jailed.
Thats when the laws got harsh.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:36 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornkiller View Post
If it attacks your dog & you have control of your dog by leash...hell yes!
The only issue we have here is we can't carry a decent sized knife in public reason for the chest kick or leg spread to the attacking mutt.
The way the law see's it here, you are the victim when it comes to aggressive dogs therefore you have every right.
It stemmed from a little girl who got mauled by a pitbull in a public park, It belonged to 2 faggots (seriously) they tried to hide the dog and it just fueled the situation and they got jailed.
Thats when the laws got harsh.
That really sucks.

Just curious, are you guys allowed to carry any weapons at all in NZ?
Old 01-09-2010, 12:45 PM
cunt

Send a message via MSN to ShutMeUp

moving to BI.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:01 PM
President Of The Fragyard

Thanked 2,864 Times in 1,837 Posts

I don't know the penalty, but some asshole living in the ghetto nigger areas got racist and sicced his dog on me (really, he told him to "go get that whitey" and I'm not even White, I was born I was Pakistan, just really fair skinned.) and I grabbed it by the neck and slammed it into a tree and it either passed out or died, but it helped and stopped moving. The bitch rushed out and said "YOU FUCKING KIKE (WTF, I don't even LOOK Jewish), YOU KILLED MY DOG! I'm going to SUE you!" and punched me. Then I fucked him up physically and called the cops.
Old 01-09-2010, 07:47 PM
Count

Quote:
That really sucks.

Just curious, are you guys allowed to carry any weapons at all in NZ?
Nope! Then again it's reasonably safe here, unless your walking the streets of South Auckland (some parts) at night, thats just tempting fate.
Even the stray dogs there will try and rape you
Old 01-09-2010, 07:58 PM

Thanked 2,899 Times in 1,768 Posts

OP--I suggest you get some pepper spray or a stun gun--just be careful you don't zap th wrong dog.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:10 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba Steve View Post

There is something very very wrong with you, I suggest you seek professional help.

I mean, its a dog for fucks sake, its behaving on instinct, if anything you should break the owners legs and superglue a leash to his hand.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:53 AM
Knight

Why do you have to kill the dog anyway? just give it the sign that they should stay away...
Old 01-10-2010, 12:58 AM
Duke

Delicious dog burgers and jerky, that's what.

You can also surreptitiously kill a dog pretty easy if you know where it lives.

But real men use flamethrowers.

Don't forget to bring bbq sauce.

Last edited by DJ Meaty Cheeks; 01-10-2010 at 01:03 AM.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:01 AM
Duke

Self defense- no legal consequence.

I got attacked by a pitbull at a job site once. It randomly lunged and damn near took my balls off(left a giant full moon bruise maybe a 1/4" away from my dangles), I got it off and kicked it full punt to the head with my steeltoe boots. It came back and tried to get my face, I managed to lift my arm for defense so it sank into my arm and started thrashing. A few punches and it let go, it was dazed so I kicked it in the head/neck a few more times.

Fuck vicious dogs.

I got scar stories though
Old 01-10-2010, 01:09 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfrey View Post
Yeah, because magically breaking the owners legs when he is a couple yards away from you at the time, is going to make their dog stop attacking you/your dog.

Retard. Nice logic.
I think his post was a suggestion of punishment for the owner - not defense for when vicious dogs attack you.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:10 AM
Regular

Meh, kill the owner, the real one at fault.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:10 AM
Duke

I think alot of it depends on how you kill it.

For example, you'd get a lesser sentence for running it over than you would get for say, torturing it, flaying it alive and pissing on it's corpse.

It's all in the method. If it's quick and painless, people will give a lot less of a shit about it.

EDIT: Oh, in self defense? I'd say there'd be next to no penalty for killing the thing in self defense, or in defense of yourself or your property. Still, if I were you, I'd get it to take a bite at you before killing it. That is if you're going to stick around and wait for police and whatnot.

Last edited by JustAnotherAsshole; 01-10-2010 at 01:12 AM.
fuckbiscuit (01-10-2010)
Old 01-10-2010, 01:36 AM
Banned

i wouldnt kill a dog
Old 01-10-2010, 07:20 AM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnorberto View Post
i wouldnt kill a dog
if you don't kill it, it will kill you.

I got bitten by a little bitch dog before. the fucking owners are so selfish they just walked away.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:28 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 1,016 Times in 723 Posts

man keep the dog attack storys coming very interesting.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:16 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,178 Times in 2,084 Posts

Even if you get charged with a crime they aren't going to get a conviction unless you plead guilty. They aren't going to take the measures to prove you killed a dog unless you did it on camera or something.

P.S. I recommend binding the dogs legs and selling him to a dog fighter instead. Why let profit go to waste?
Old 01-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfrey View Post
Yeah, because magically breaking the owners legs when he is a couple yards away from you at the time, is going to make their dog stop attacking you/your dog.

Retard. Nice logic.
no, you're the fucking retard, Im not even gonna bother explaining myself, someone as retarded as you probably wouldnt understand anyway, Retard.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:00 PM
TAYLOR SWIFT FAN

I remember getting attacked by a fucking beagle. I was in the park taking a scroll to the water fountain and this dipshit just charges on me. Punched him in the head, nabbed him in the ribs and fucker let go and just walked away.

WDF? Nearly killed the fucker and it just walks away limping?
Old 01-10-2010, 07:18 PM
Archduke

quit being such a little bitch. maybe you shouldn't have a gay ass little dog? did you ever think about that?
Mullen (01-11-2010)
Old 01-10-2010, 07:21 PM
Archduke

Dogs intervene in human violence, especially with their owner being attacked. The OP isn't gonna be able to fight some guy while a German Sheppard is chowing down and giving him rabies.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Banned

Thanked 3,522 Times in 2,601 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan1711 View Post
Dogs intervene in human violence, especially with their owner being attacked. The OP isn't gonna be able to fight some guy while a German Sheppard is chowing down and giving him rabies.
Dogs are fuck all. One good hoof straight to the bread-box, or a heel to its stupid, brainless head, and it rolls over once and starts crying and cowering like a fucking infant. If it's right up and on you, grab it in a headlock and wrench its dumb head into a vice-grip hold, shake it all around vigorously up and down and side to side... the idiot goes limp within less than a minute... then boot it in its idiotic asshole and send its yapping brainpan spinning off into free space.
Lulzar (01-14-2010)
Old 01-10-2010, 10:33 PM
Archduke

Dogs can be extremely dangerous, could do some serious damage- a few could easily kill.

If this guy is fighting the owner, it'l go into a clinch as it always does- they are going to locked up and not in a very mobile position, one where they can't do much to damage eachother/a third party.

Imagine everytime you've been a clinch, even if it only lasted 10 seconds- imagine a German Sheppard (good fighters) fighting to kill (not like when dogs bite in play, biting to kill). He's going to get seriously hurt.

Maybe if he quickly kicked the dog in the head (and obviously, knows how to kick properly)- and then started on the owner, but that's just a pointless afterthought if the dog is and one you can get prosecuted for easily.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:41 PM

Don't kill it, let the dog kill some little kid.

World overpopulated... dog deserves a medal
Old 01-11-2010, 12:05 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROJECT PAT View Post
quit being such a little bitch. maybe you shouldn't have a gay ass little dog? did you ever think about that?
Yeah, a violent german shepherd running around off it's leash is perfectly reasonable. Sure.

And having a little dog makes me a "little bitch". Yup.

I suppose that any parent with a small and vulnerable child is a little bitch also...

Last edited by Nolte; 01-11-2010 at 12:09 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:12 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 1,016 Times in 723 Posts

no one can take project pat seriously he molests kids
Old 01-11-2010, 12:19 AM
Knight

How about this, make the person pay for the vet bill.

Short of that, just make sure you keep the vet bill. When the dog attacks your dog or you and you kill it you'll have some evidence stating that the dog is dangerous when not controlled.

Last edited by Nightshade; 01-11-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:26 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SpectraL View Post
The best thing to have done would have been to beat the dog owner to a bloody pulp, and then ask him if he wants to leave his idiot-dog off its leash again anytime soon.
off topic
Old 01-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Guerilla View Post
off topic
So are you

I'd get a baton and crack the dogs skull open if it tried to eat me
Old 01-12-2010, 02:16 PM
Serf

If an animal is attacking your animal it's legal to kill it pretty much everywhere in the world.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Duke

Just kick the cunt. You don't necessarily need to intend for it to die, but boot the shit out of it to make it back off

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROJECT PAT View Post
Old 01-12-2010, 02:40 PM
Procrastination Expert

Should've violently grabbed it by it's neck and muzzle if possible and yelled "NO!" loudly in it's ear. If you act very aggressive and assertive back towards some dogs they will listen even if you're not the owner. This probably wouldn't work if it was a very big dog or trained and attacking you though... so don't try it on guard dogs.

I was walking my dog on the beach once when we were on vacation and I walked her past this pitbull mutt that was tied on a stake... the pitbull pulled the stake right out of the ground (IDK how the owner thought putting a stake in sandy dirt would keep the dog in the yard) and ran over to fight my dog! My dog is a very friendly black Labrador... but she get's pissed off when other dogs act aggressively toward her so they obviously started fighting. I was kind of in shock at this happening, so I grabbed both dogs by their collars and just screamed "FUCKING BREAK IT UP." My dog reluctantly stopped but I pulled the other dog back aggressively by it's neck and yelled "NO!" right in it's ear and told it to sit. Yeah... it listened to me. I had to get my mom to hold the dog while I walked my dog back to the house.

It was interesting because that's what I was always taught to do when confronting an aggressive dog and I didn't think it would actually work. I'm not sure how well that would work in some circumstances though, such as encountering a poorly trained or untrained stray dog or something. It also helped that this dog was a small pitbull mutt and I'm used to wrestling around with my dog which is a larger black lab so I knew how to restrain it well.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:41 PM

If you're in Canada, there are laws against letting vicious, stupid dogs roam free and cause trouble. If you had to take your dog to the vets because of the other dog, you have more than enough evidence to have animal control look into it as well as the police and the owner will face a fairly hefty fine and be ordered to muzzle and contain the dog. It may even get taken away from them. If there is a next time call the police right away, and make sure to get details from the vicious dog's owner if you can. If they refuse, just make sure you keep them in sight until the police arrive. If they get into a car and drive off, all you need is their plate number and they can still be found.

As for killing/hurting an offending dog, you can absolutely do this. If the dog is attacking you or your pet there is nothing wrong with giving it a swift kick in the head and killing it. The owner of the vicious dog couldn't touch you legally. They'd be the one facing charges for what their dog did.