Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Science > Flasks and Beakers

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 11:46 PM
Marquis

Default Purewhitepanda amphetamine salt extraction from adderall synthesis-

PUREWHITEPANDA AMPHETAMINE SALT EXTRACTION FROM ADDERALL SYNTHESIS-

Amphetamine hydrochloride, which is Amphetamine in its powdered form, is primarily produced from the Elements of the Periodic Table, which by some chance/luck spill into each other at the right time under the right conditions, somehow/someway in different glass peaces ending in the finished Amphetamine Salt (We mad scientist call this a act of God)...... Amphetamine is a chiral compound. The racemic mixture can be divided into its optical antipodes: levo- and dextro-amphetamine. Amphetamine is the parent compound of its own structural class, comprising a broad range of psychoactive derivatives, e.g., MDMA (Ecstasy) and the N-methylated form, methamphetamine. Amphetamine is a homologue of phenethylamine.

List of supplys/chemicals needed for Amphetamine Salt Extraction From Adderall IR-

-Adderall IR Pills

-Sodium Bicarbonate:Local Store, Chemical Supply.

-Ammonium Hydroxide (Pure ammonia solution 27%):Chemical Supply Store.

-Potassium salt:Chemical Supply Store

-Petroleum Ether:Chemical Supply Store

-Hydrochloric Acid (High% for best results/easiest procedure):Chemical Supply Store.

-PH papers (Litmus or Phenaphthazine-base/acidic needed):Chemical Supply Store, Pharmacy.

-Distilled Water

-Filter Papers (Lab grade prefered):Chemical Supply Store.

-(1)4"to 6" Glass Vial with chemical type Poly-Seal screw on top (For use as shaker vial and reaction vessel):Chemical Supply Store

-(1)Large glass or porcelain watch-glass (8"to 12" for ether evaporation)

-(1)Boiling Flask-Florence Flasks (Flask, boiling, flat bottom, 250ml, borosilicate glass works best):Chemical Supply Store

-(1)Cork Or Rubber Stoppers for Boiling Flasks

-(6)Pyrex Lab Glass Beakers:Chemical Supply Store.

-(2)Standard Precision Glass Eyedroppers (for use with hydroxide and also HCl solutions,make sure to mark each dropper)

-(1)Large (3 to 5cc) glass or polyethylene precision dropper (for use with ether):drug store, chemical supply or surgical supply.

-(1)Large Boiling Pot for making the FIZZLE.

Procedure #1-Amphetamine Free-basing-

Step 1-add pulverized Adderall IR pills+baking-soda add 1" of water(high) placed inside of jar. Mix around good.

Step 2-Check ph, remember you want closest to 7.2 and no more then 7.7 (Add either more Adderall or baking-soda depending on ph).

Step 3-Taking care not to break the jar or burn your hands, place the loosely capped flat bottom Boiling Flask in a shallow hot water bath and bring the water to a low boil.

Step 4-Let stand for a few minutes (2-4 approximately) until all milkiness has given way to the formation of particles or chunks.

Step 5-Continue the water bath while tilting the jar at a 45 degree angle and slowly rotating or swirling the jar in such a way as to cause the chunks of partially melted base to form or a few larger pieces.

Step 6-(Note-before Adderall Free-Base can be removed from the jar and rinsed, the jar and contents must be thoroughly cooled. Care must be taken not to break the jar by exposure to rapid, radical changes of temperature.)

Step 7-place chunks in a filter paper rinse with water about 4 times changing filter after second rinse.

Procedure #2-Ether Extraction-

Step 1-Using the large dropper, add about 1 1/2 inches of ether to the vial containing the free-base suspension. Cap tightly and shake furiously for at least one minute. The particles of free-base will dissolve into the ether. If not, continue shaking until it appears that no more particles are dissolving. Let the vial stand until there is no more bubbling effect, and the ether has formed a definite layer above the basing solution. Open away from eyes. Use the smallest amount of ether possible to absorb the free-base in the vial. If there are still remaining particles of free-base in the vial which did not dissolve, it is an indication that a little more ether is necessary to dissolve the total volume of base. (Note-This can be corrected as in Step-4 below).

Step 2-Using the large dropper, carefully draw off the ether from the vial. Holding the dropper up to a light source, you should be able to see if there is a layer of basing solution under the ether/base column in the dropper. Make certain not to leave even one drop of basing solution in the dropper.

Step 3-Carefully hold the dropper upright over the center of the large watch glass and slowly squirt the ether/base solution onto the glass. Repeat until there is no more ether in the vial.

Step 4-If you get near the point at which no ether remains in the vial and there are remaining particles of free-base in the vial, add a little more ether (1/4 to 1/2 inch) and shake furiously until all the particles dissolve, then repeat steps 2 and 3.

Step 5-Let the watch glass stand until the ether thoroughly evaporates. Some people like to help this process along by gently blowing on the surface to speed evaporation. When the center of the watch glass doesn't feel cold to the touch from underneath, the free-base is ready to be scraped off with a razor blade and smoked. If the ether is not allowed to evaporate thoroughly, the free-base will ignite when torched/smoked.

Procedure #3-Amphetamine-Base reverse-engineered back to a chemical hydrochloride state-

Step 1-Dissolve Amphetamine-Base in hydrochloric acid and water.

Step 2-Add potassium salt, which causes undesirable substances to separate from the mixture.

Step 3-Ammonia is added to the remaining solution, powder Amphetamine precipitates out, and is then removed and dried. (95% + YIELDS AMP HCI)

(Note-While the active ingredient in powder Amphetamine -- Amphetamine alkaloid -- does not differ from that in Amphetamine-Base, the salt that is added during this process renders Amphetamine hydrochloride unsmokable. However, the salt renders the Amphetamine hci: i.e., readily dissolvable in water).

SYNTHESIS BY PUREWHITEPANDA-(T.I.M.Feb-06-2010)

Last edited by purewhitepanda; 02-10-2010 at 12:01 AM.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:50 AM
Mechanical elf at work

Send a message via MSN to stateofhack
Default Re: Purewhitepanda amphetamine salt extraction from adderall synthesis-

Cool man, so your extracting amps from the adderal? But why? Time release?
Old 02-10-2010, 02:51 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by stateofhack View Post
to get teh hi dumass
Old 02-10-2010, 03:28 AM
Mechanical elf at work

Thumbs Up Re: Purewhitepanda amphetamine salt extraction from adderall synthesis-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
to get teh hi dumass
Can't you just crush adderal and snort it etc or just swallow or what not? I really don't see much of a point to it unless your gonna separate isomers, still thanks for the work OP.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:29 AM
Duke

IDK LOL
Old 02-10-2010, 03:32 AM
Maud'Dib

Thanked 1,545 Times in 1,029 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Rizzo in a box Send a message via MSN to Rizzo in a box

Quote:
Can't you just crush adderal and snort it etc or just swallow or what not? I really don't see much of a point to it unless your gonna separate isomers, still thanks for the work OP.
It looks like so you can smoke it.

Quote:
Step 5-Let the watch glass stand until the ether thoroughly evaporates. Some people like to help this process along by gently blowing on the surface to speed evaporation. When the center of the watch glass doesn't feel cold to the touch from underneath, the free-base is ready to be scraped off with a razor blade and smoked. If the ether is not allowed to evaporate thoroughly, the free-base will ignite when torched/smoked.
On every golden scale! ..."
Old 02-10-2010, 03:44 AM
Banned

I like the introduction paragraph. If not for the 95% yield I would have questioned whether or not it was worth it. Either way, it's good to have the information around for future reference.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:42 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Synthesis for MDA am working on.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:56 AM
Knight

So in theory you can just stop after procedure 1 and effectively make a type of adderall crack?

Sounds like a win to me

I may try this next time I get my scrip filled and set aside a few pills. Our lab just got some awesome new pH testing equipment. I'm sure the doc would be a little sketchy though of me carrying around a mysterious orange solution though.. sounds cool though, nice work.

Last edited by JFish15; 02-10-2010 at 07:59 AM.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:28 PM
Mechanical elf at work

Thumbs Up Re: Purewhitepanda amphetamine salt extraction from adderall synthesis-

Quote:
Originally Posted by purewhitepanda View Post
Synthesis for MDA am working on.
from mixed amphetamine salts?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFish15 View Post
So in theory you can just stop after procedure 1 and effectively make a type of adderall crack?

Sounds like a win to me
Don't make me hit you , its not "adderall crack", its just god damn freebase.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:06 PM
Knight

Quote:
Don't make me hit you , its not "adderall crack", its just god damn freebase.
Chill out homes, I'm just sayin' Cocaine HCl + baking soda equals "crack-cocaine" so why couldn't it be used in the same manner? Of course I'm not talking about rinsing with the water, just leaving the rocks as is

And hopefully it'd stay orange too, I could walk around the hood tellin' people "you don't know about dis orange crack, I could hook you up mayne.. fo' rocks for 25 dolla"

Am I missing something here though?
Old 02-10-2010, 08:00 PM
Marquis

Quote:
from mixed amphetamine salts?!.
YUPPlus separating the Isomers is indeed part of my synthesis of making MDA or MDMA and a couple of other analogs . Without it/others I would still have adderall without the binders/fillers, but am sure that was the reasoning of ???.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:19 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Chill out homes, I'm just sayin' Cocaine HCl + baking soda equals "crack-cocaine" so why couldn't it be used in the same manner? Of course I'm not talking about rinsing with the water, just leaving the rocks as is

And hopefully it'd stay orange too, I could walk around the hood tellin' people "you don't know about dis orange crack, I could hook you up mayne.. fo' rocks for 25 dolla"

Am I missing something here though?
Ya it's way over your head.....If you actually want to inhale Amphetamine it doesn't matter whether it's Base Form or HCI. Smoking" amphetamines refers to vaporizing it to inhale the resulting fumes, not burning it to inhale the resulting smoke.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:38 PM
Mechanical elf at work

Quote:
YUPPlus separating the Isomers is indeed part of my synthesis of making MDA or MDMA and a couple of other analogs . Without it/others I would still have adderall without the binders/fillers, but am sure that was the reasoning of ???.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:39 PM
Knight

Quote:
Ya it's way over your head.....If you actually want to inhale Amphetamine it doesn't matter whether it's Base Form or HCI. Smoking" amphetamines refers to vaporizing it to inhale the resulting fumes, not burning it to inhale the resulting smoke.
Dude what the fuck, don't patronize me. It's not like I'm about to graduate with a chemistry degree this semester.. oh wait, I am. First of all, I've never really heard of anyone smoking a salt without free-basing first whether it was from bicarb, strong base, or ammonia.

Second, in all my chemistry classes we never really covered free-basing drugs so we could smoke them. There's a little half page in our organic textbook about converting cocaine hcl to crack-cocaine. No I'm not fucking retarded, I know you can't crush up pills and smoke them.

What I was referring to was that you said you got a few crystals after the boil down with bicarb much like with crack-cocaine, so no I don't have much experiencing making crack or amphetamine freebase for smoking. Nor do I know the melting/boiling points of amphetamine freebase. And of course I know that you don't actually combust the fucking chemical.. Any organic chemical with the formula CnHnOnNn + O2 ---> CO2+H20+N2, that's pretty elementary shit.. not quite over my head.

Don't speak to me like a little kid, I've had 37 credit hours of chemistry and taken Honors and AP Chemistry in high school, I probably learned a little more than you did along the way

BTW: I'd LOVEEEEEEE to hear how you plan to come up with any yield whatsoever for your proposed synthesis. I'm assuming you don't have 150-200 pills just laying around. You're dreaming man, and this is all assuming you have perfect procedure and don't fuck up something once. How many pills are you working with here?

Last edited by JFish15; 02-10-2010 at 11:49 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:44 PM
Mechanical elf at work

Quote:
Don't speak to me like a little kid, I've had 37 credit hours of chemistry and taken Honors and AP Chemistry in high school, I probably learned a little more than you did along the way

still i feel your pain
Old 02-10-2010, 11:56 PM
Knight

Quote:

still i feel your pain
I guess you have to speak solely in IUPAC for anyone to take you seriously. At least I don't think that I'm going to make something awesome out of under 2 grams of racemic amps. If only it were that simple I'd quit them and still stockpile my prescriptions so I could cash in on this miracle synthesis.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:29 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Dude what the fuck, don't patronize me. It's not like I'm about to graduate with a chemistry degree this semester.. oh wait, I am. First of all, I've never really heard of anyone smoking a salt without free-basing first whether it was from bicarb, strong base, or ammonia.

Second, in all my chemistry classes we never really covered free-basing drugs so we could smoke them. There's a little half page in our organic textbook about converting cocaine hcl to crack-cocaine. No I'm not fucking retarded, I know you can't crush up pills and smoke them.

What I was referring to was that you said you got a few crystals after the boil down with bicarb much like with crack-cocaine, so no I don't have much experiencing making crack or amphetamine freebase for smoking. Nor do I know the melting/boiling points of amphetamine freebase. And of course I know that you don't actually combust the fucking chemical.. Any organic chemical with the formula CnHnOnNn + O2 ---> CO2+H20+N2, that's pretty elementary shit.. not quite over my head.

BTW: I'd LOVEEEEEEE to hear how you plan to come up with any yield whatsoever for your proposed synthesis. I'm assuming you don't have 150-200 pills just laying around. You're dreaming man, and this is all assuming you have perfect procedure and don't fuck up something once. How many pills are you working with here?
First off you need to chill mang before i pull a bag of wonder bread out and split your atom sending you back to group 14 on the periodic table, cuz i was joking around which me being a nerd sometimes only seems to make me laugh. There was no talking to you like a kid or down to ya in anyway. I guess 37 credits you earned so far didn't involve any labs on synthesizing a sense of humor. I apologize, but you took it the wrong way. It was a little friendly sarcasm that's all. Don't assume things you don't know about people. I have access to alot of shit by luck and other means which i have posted up about and pics of the pillz explaining on how one could go about getting them.

Also I quit dreaming a long fucking time ago. I wasted a lot of different shit doing stupid things that for my own sake needed to be done in order to get some of the info am working on....See i don't post on the board about shit for this very reason and was only posting this cuz i kept seeing people ask about how to extract amphetamine from adderall. Kinda pisses me off when i took my time, thoughts, theory's, and hard work to help others out. Shit I'll make sure next time not to spend my night putting my footnotes together to share with the community. I would add more shit, but unlike others i spend my time doing what i love than talking about it. I shared this info for my love of chemistry. Not you and I sure have nothing to prove to you, but if your ever coming through the area I'm at PM me.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:35 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BungHole View Post
This is also off topic, but this thread wasn't great to begin with. This isn't a "synthesis" and really isn't that interesting, but since it is documented well, and some people might be interested in taking their script by different ROAs, it is valid and deserves a thread. Don't make it totally useless by flaming eachother. You both seem very intelligent, but could use improvement (as everyone can), you shouldn't jump on eachother. No need to make fools of yourselfs. I use to love backyard ballistics back at totse, I was about 14, but everyone started flaming each other and I left. I'll be damned if that happens here and I have to relocate.

But, in order to make my post actually useful and not just a rant, I'll bring up a few things. I've read in many places (mainly in the Merck Index) amphetamine freebases SHOULD be viscous oils. I don't like drugs in liquid form, so personally, no "amphetamine crack" for me. Ice (smokable meth) is just about always the HCl, I'm pretty sure it dissociates into the freebase and vaporizes at low enough temps to be practical for inhalation. But as said above, it is hydroscopic, and I don't like goo. I think the sulfate and phosphate are out of the question(as far as smoking), as they seem to reach around 300 DC then decompose. Fine for injection and insufflation, but not smoking. Perhaps the acetate?

Also, I personally never liked the idea of taking basic amphetamines and making substitutions on the aromatic ring. Just my two cents...
Ya it is part of a synthesis that i have put together, but only the first procedure of what am working on as stated above this in my last post. Just didn't have time to put it all together and also the person am working with. Were going to try and publish it, but any fucking who...Take what you want from what i posted, cuz it's not stopping me from anything happening.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:11 AM
Knight

Oh well alright I came in here with my boxing gloves on and everything.

I was really perplexed though at how you were going to attempt to put that methylene dioxy group at the ortho, para- positions. I'm not going to act like I just have every organic mechanism and reagent memorized, I still have to consult my text and give myself refreshers, but dealing with an intact substituted benzene ring and trying to manipulate it the way you intended to is crazy talk. I don't even have to consult the literature on that one, I just know it's messed up.

But I mean if you happened to have like a mole of amphetamines laying around or something I'd say by all means go for it, but even if I were to go off my medication for the summer but never tell my doctor about it and just hoard the prescriptions, I'm looking at less than 6 grams of amphetamines for 3 months worth of prescriptions, and I don't trust myself not to screw something up even with the most air-tight lab procedure written out for me.. I'm the king of retarded lab screw-ups.

I mean the crap you guys talk about in this forum is so sketchy and difficult I don't even bother to really read much past the first few paragraphs.. I had difficulty not screwing up the Sandmeyer GBL procedure and that on the surface is the easiest synth in the world.

I will reference this though later, because I always wanted to take like 30 pills or something and make a bunch of single salt Amphetamines though and just have it to blow lines of at the most inopportune times. I've done everything else with the stuff.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:00 AM
Archduke

Thanked 1,245 Times in 851 Posts

Quote:
Step 2-Check ph, remember you want closest to 7.2 and no more then 7.7 (Add either more Adderall or baking-soda depending on ph).
First off, I'd go to at least 8.5 before trying to get amp to dissolve in ether. I don't know the pKb of amp, but something tells me it's a lot lower than 6.7.

Second:

Quote:
Using the large dropper, add about 1 1/2 inches of ether to the vial containing the free-base suspension. Cap tightly and shake furiously for at least one minute. The particles of free-base will dissolve into the ether. If not, continue shaking until it appears that no more particles are dissolving. Let the vial stand until there is no more bubbling effect, and the ether has formed a definite layer above the basing solution. Open away from eyes. Use the smallest amount of ether possible to absorb the free-base in the vial. If there are still remaining particles of free-base in the vial which did not dissolve, it is an indication that a little more ether is necessary to dissolve the total volume of base. (Note-This can be corrected as in Step-4 below).
An inch and a half of ether (approx 300ml) will disolve something like 100 grams of amphetamine freebase, so if it's not dissolving, you've either got 1*10^5 adderall pills, or it's not based properly.

Third:

Quote:
Add potassium salt, which causes undesirable substances to separate from the mixture.
ORLY? Refs, plz.

Fourth:

Quote:
Step 3-Ammonia is added to the remaining solution, powder Amphetamine precipitates out, and is then removed and dried. (95% + YIELDS AMP HCI)
So you added ammonia to precipitate amphetamine hydrochloride?

Fifth:
Quote:
AMP HCI)
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS H-C-I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT CAESARS GHOST, NO ONE ELSE CALLED THIS GUY OUT?

Old 02-11-2010, 06:10 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroponichronic View Post
:
Well I wasn't looking to call anyone out or anything, but I had an inkling of suspicion when he said he had 95% yield yet he never stated how many pills he used or what the end weight of the product was.. and of course he'd have to be working with some kind of a fine analytical scale to really determine the yields of his product.

I've done many a lab data-fudging in my day and my instincts told me this report was just a little bit incomplete, but I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt.

I'm hoping he'll throw some numbers at me now that I said something about it, because I'd like to know whether it worked out so smooth in real life or it was just pretty theoretical lab procedure.. there's a big difference.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:22 AM
Archduke

Quote:
Well I wasn't looking to call anyone out or anything, but I had an inkling of suspicion when he said he had 95% yield yet he never stated how many pills he used or what the end weight of the product was.. and of course he'd have to be working with some kind of a fine analytical scale to really determine the yields of his product.

I've done many a lab data-fudging in my day and my instincts told me this report was just a little bit incomplete, but I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt.

I'm hoping he'll throw some numbers at me now that I said something about it, because I'd like to know whether it worked out so smooth in real life or it was just pretty theoretical lab procedure.. there's a big difference.
Fuck, you want has 95% yield from pills? Freebase with sodium carbonate, dissolve in fucking xylene and gas that bitch. Presto.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:29 AM
Knight

Quote:
Fuck, you want has 95% yield from pills? Freebase with sodium carbonate, dissolve in fucking xylene and gas that bitch. Presto.
Hrmmm... you know what? I'm just gonna stick leaving my pills unaltered

I've recently discovered the joys of grinding up and sublingually administrating.. somehow this ROA has escaped me, and I was a pharmacy tech too- I saw that line a million times.

I'll pass on the xylene though, that's some pretty nasty shit if I remember correctly. I think we used o-xylene.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:32 AM
Marquis

Quote:
First off, I'd go to at least 8.5 before trying to get amp to dissolve in ether. I don't know the pKb of amp, but something tells me it's a lot lower than 6.7.

Second:

An inch and a half of ether (approx 300ml) will disolve something like 100 grams of amphetamine freebase, so if it's not dissolving, you've either got 1*10^5 adderall pills, or it's not based properly.

Third:

ORLY? Refs, plz.

Fourth:

So you added ammonia to precipitate amphetamine hydrochloride?

Fifth:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS H-C-I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off there isn't shit to call out dur dur dur. Most likely when i took it off my notepad off the computer it got screwed up cuz i remember when i first copied and pasted it over to here everything was jumping all over and i had to backspace shit back to where it should of been then delete. Also people make typing errors douche bag so get off your high horse of shit that it's made from and quit fronting. Second am high as fuck and was when i typed it in and didnt realize i put a I then a L so where ever your trying to go with this is actually going nowhere. The ether evaporates off and i didn't think i had to go into detail with the rest of the reaction that was taking place. So tom when i sober up i will put the reason up and if need be on the sources of something i been working on for almost a year then i'll try i have some but that would be alot of wishful thinking there and the pKb of amp is 9.8 so shut the fuck up and quit pretending your fucking bill guy the science guy.

Oh and i sure the fuck didn't say on the amounts of what i was using now did I. Dude for real i might have made a honest mistake but at least if your going to call the shit out you can get it right instead of making dumb remarks like you just stated above.

Last edited by purewhitepanda; 02-11-2010 at 06:34 AM.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:59 AM
Marquis

Note to anyone else who's got some retarded comments on what I put up there about my extraction and also arguing with me when they Hydrodouchebag contradicted everything I stated with horrible information which I would like sources please considering you pull most out of your ass besides a mistype which was absolutely nothing but a honest mistake. So next time someone decides to write some shit down to post on this that isn't even trying to be helpful but more like a fake. Save yourself the time and just pick up a pen and some paper and write it down there and read it back to yourself cuz it will sound even better cuz shit like that kinda made me feel bad for the he/bitch which am guessing wanted some attention.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:07 AM
Knight

Quote:
Gee we make F&B look like such stuck up assholes.

Anyway, I just injected Vyvanse and I'm so high I think I'll make some Addy crack and sell it to the nigs next door.
whaaaaa?? I thought that was like a prodrug? Are you fuckin' with us right now?
Old 02-11-2010, 07:09 AM
Knight

Quote:
Alright. My Adderal crack is done. It's a wicked orange color. It gets you fuxored
Nice.. I can't believe you just suckered me in there for a split second. I'm on my 11th and a half Natty Ice. I have school only at 2 in the morning, but somehow I'm feeling it's still going to be difficult. Sell me some of that orange crack?
Old 02-11-2010, 07:11 AM
Maud'Dib

Send a message via AIM to Rizzo in a box Send a message via MSN to Rizzo in a box

Quote:
whaaaaa?? I thought that was like a prodrug? Are you fuckin' with us right now?
Yeah, it is, and while you can IV it, it's one of the few drugs where IVing it is a total fricken waste.

Quote:
The objective of this study is to determine the safety, tolerability and abuse liability of single intravenous (i.v.) doses of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate (LDX) and immediate-release d-amphetamine sulphate in adult stimulant abusers compared with placebo. Adult substance abusers were enrolled in this phase I, randomized, single-centre, double-blind study. An initial cohort of three subjects was enrolled to assess safety followed by a primary cohort that consisted of nine subjects. Single i.v. doses of LDX (25 or 50 mg), immediate-release d-amphetamine sulphate (10 or 20 mg) or placebo were administered at a minimum of 48-h intervals in a single-dose, three-way crossover design. 20 mg of d-amphetamine showed significantly increased abuse-related liking scores compared with placebo (P < 0.05), whereas the liking effects of 50 mg LDX did not significantly differ from placebo. The mean Cmax of d-amphetamine was 38.9 8.1 and 105 91.4 ng/ml after the administration of 50 mg LDX and 20 mg d-amphetamine respectively. The mean Tmax of d-amphetamine was 2.51 h after the administration of 50 mg LDX and 0.82 h after the administration of 20 mg d-amphetamine. LDX was well tolerated in this population. In contrast to d-amphetamine, LDX administered intravenously did not produce significant subjective abuse-related liking scores at assessed doses.
http://jop.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/23/4/410

moar

Quote:
Intravenous administration of 50 mg lisdexamfetamine to individuals with a history of drug abuse produced positive subjective responses on scales measuring "Drug Liking", "Euphoria", "Amphetamine Effects", and "Benzedrine Effects" that were greater than placebo but less than those produced by an equivalent dose (20 mg) of intravenous d-amphetamine.
http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed...archiveid=6576

Well, not a "total waste" but...

Last edited by Rizzo in a box; 02-11-2010 at 07:13 AM.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:15 AM
Maud'Dib

Yeah but even I don't troll F&B.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:16 AM
Knight

dude, shuuuuuuuuuuut the fuck up! I'm taking an anatomy test on the whole CNS nervous system on friday, it's like five chapters out of a test book I know that those tight junctions and those astrocytes will not let the lysine-dexamp into the BBB, you can not fuck with me sir!

Besides I happen to know those microfiltered needles won't let those crushed amphetamine salts out of the syringe, I had a giant contusion on my forearm two years ago to prove it

I'm calling your bullshit!

BTW.. I didn't have anything to do with the derailment of this thread
Old 02-11-2010, 07:32 AM
Archduke

Quote:
Hrmmm... you know what? I'm just gonna stick leaving my pills unaltered
This, especially considering this:
Quote:
I've recently discovered the joys of grinding up and sublingually administrating.. somehow this ROA has escaped me, and I was a pharmacy tech too- I saw that line a million times.
Sublingual, FTW. yea, that's how I've been doin' mine. I am not gonna shove all that pill crap up my nose. I have enough congestion as it is, thank you very much.
Quote:
I'll pass on the xylene though, that's some pretty nasty shit if I remember correctly. I think we used o-xylene.
Xylene? Nasty? Hell naw. You buy it at the HW store cheap as shit and readily available. Not evaporatively pure, but works for gassing. The only reason I mention xylene is because it's more OTC than ether and I don't know about the solubility of amp in naphtha. Any aromatic solvent you can get yr hands on, really.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:34 AM
Archduke

Quote:
First off there isn't shit to call out dur dur dur. Most likely when i took it off my notepad off the computer it got screwed up cuz i remember when i first copied and pasted it over to here everything was jumping all over and i had to backspace shit back to where it should of been then delete. Also people make typing errors douche bag so get off your high horse of shit that it's made from and quit fronting. Second am high as fuck and was when i typed it in and didnt realize i put a I then a L so where ever your trying to go with this is actually going nowhere. The ether evaporates off and i didn't think i had to go into detail with the rest of the reaction that was taking place. So tom when i sober up i will put the reason up and if need be on the sources of something i been working on for almost a year then i'll try i have some but that would be alot of wishful thinking there and the pKb of amp is 9.8 so shut the fuck up and quit pretending your fucking bill guy the science guy.

Oh and i sure the fuck didn't say on the amounts of what i was using now did I. Dude for real i might have made a honest mistake but at least if your going to call the shit out you can get it right instead of making dumb remarks like you just stated above.
Quote:
Note to anyone else who's got some retarded comments on what I put up there about my extraction and also arguing with me when they Hydrodouchebag contradicted everything I stated with horrible information which I would like sources please considering you pull most out of your ass besides a mistype which was absolutely nothing but a honest mistake. So next time someone decides to write some shit down to post on this that isn't even trying to be helpful but more like a fake. Save yourself the time and just pick up a pen and some paper and write it down there and read it back to yourself cuz it will sound even better cuz shit like that kinda made me feel bad for the he/bitch which am guessing wanted some attention.
I have only one response to this:

Old 02-11-2010, 07:47 AM
Maud'Dib

^^you might want to contain that to the retarded thread. SoH is going to do a raep to you.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:51 AM

Thanked 1,011 Times in 752 Posts

All right all right I'm scared of State of Hack so I'm deleting those posts. I'm such a pussy.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:56 AM
Archduke

J/K, I have two:
Quote:
First off
PUNCTUATION: USE IT!

Quote:
there isn't shit to call out dur dur dur. Most likely when i took it off my notepad off the computer it got screwed up cuz i remember when i first copied and pasted it over to here everything was jumping all over and i had to backspace shit back to where it should of been then delete. Also people make typing errors douche bag so get off your high horse of shit that it's made from and quit fronting. Second am high as fuck and was when i typed it in and
Second, try to type coherent ideas, rather than word soup.

Quote:
didnt realize i put a I then a L so where ever your trying to go with this is actually going nowhere.
Third, I don't care how high you claim to be, uttering the letters H-C-I is a mistake made by noobs and noobs alone. Anyone who's serious about chem wouldn't make that mistake.

Quote:
the pKb of amp is 9.8 so shut the fuck up and quit pretending your fucking bill guy the science guy.
ORLY?!?! I think what you mean to say is that the pKa of the corresponding protonated ion is 9.8, making the pKb value 4.2. Now, taking this into consideration, use my equation here we see that the amine is 99.2% salted at pH 7.7, and that it will not be within 99% freebased until pH 11.7, and THUS WILL NOT BE SOLUBLE IN ETHER UNTIL PH 11.7.

Now, you fucking retarded piece of worthless trolling junkie shit, get the fuck out of my forum and don't come back.

Old 02-11-2010, 07:57 AM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzo in a box View Post
^^you might want to contain that to the retarded thread. SoH is going to do a raep to you.
This a troll thread, nyugga, SoH don't give no fuck 'bout no troll threadz.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:58 AM

I still succumbed to the fear.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:20 AM
Archduke

Quote:
I still succumbed to the fear.
You're quite paranoid, aren't you? The constant mention of cops and shit gives you away. I recommend GABA agonists. Nao!

Old 02-11-2010, 06:01 PM

I just need to get back on my medecine, which I am. Besides, for a pretty good troll yourself, sometimes you lack a sense of humor.
Closed Thread