Totse.com is no longer available!
This is a static archive of what the website used to be.
Check out the new articles and visit the community at Zoklet.net

View Full Version : missed shot please help

iSmokeMyselfRetarded
2009-01-01, 15:34
soooo i just missed a shot of dope in my arm for the first time..theres a pretty decent sized bubble and the skin all around it is red. please tell me i have nothing to worry about.. it doesnt hurt how would you know if u had to get it checked out?

Mokothar
2009-01-01, 16:08
What exactly did you shoot up, and where did it end up?

parkus
2009-01-01, 16:16
Honey, I thought we had banned the kids from playing with needles? :rolleyes:

The Doc
2009-01-01, 16:22
Apply heat & cold over and over until swelling goes down.
Use a soft towel first soaked in warm/hot water, then cold/ice water.
Apply to affected area in about 5 or 10 minute intervals.
All I got for ya.

Peace.

ShroomLove
2009-01-01, 16:45
^^ This.

Maybe you should stop.....smoking? ;)

iSmokeMyselfRetarded
2009-01-01, 16:48
first of all im not a kid im just new to shooting up on my own. it was powder heroin and it was in the vein the crook of my arm and theres a bubble about the size of a quarter right where i shot it... its starting to go down though so i think im straight

whitelightning
2009-01-01, 16:53
your handle says it all......

I thought I was on a downward spiral nigga you are fucked.

mksnowboarder
2009-01-01, 16:57
You're fine.

I've done that before. I just learned from my mistakes (because they were gross to look at).

Now I register the shot not only at the beginning, but twice more during the shot. Overkill? Chyeahh, but I don't miss shots.

mike

Daran
2009-01-01, 22:28
You'll be fine this time, but for your sake, please don't ever try an IM injection.

iSmokeMyselfRetarded
2009-01-03, 21:38
fuck you all for makin fun of my name and thank you aall that helped. I'm just tryin to get the hang of shootin like I've done a few shots of dope now but I haven't been feeling any rush so it makes me think I'm missing, but I cant tell. I check by pulling back before i shoot it but its definitely not what I was expecting. is there a definite way to tell if you missed and could someone post that site panthrax made that has a guide?? thanks everyone

staxondeck
2009-01-03, 22:25
fuck you all for makin fun of my name and thank you aall that helped. I'm just tryin to get the hang of shootin like I've done a few shots of dope now but I haven't been feeling any rush so it makes me think I'm missing, but I cant tell. I check by pulling back before i shoot it but its definitely not what I was expecting. is there a definite way to tell if you missed and could someone post that site panthrax made that has a guide?? thanks everyone

If you aren't feeling the rush with shooting you either aren't doing enough or you are missing/partially missing. just because blood comes into the rig doesn't mean you are all the way in. you could have pushed through the vein or ended up half in. the best way i KNOW im in is when i pull back and the flow of blood into the rig is strong, not just a trickle of blood, you can actually see it shoot up into the rig. If you are getting a bubble after, you definitely missed and it will dissolve over a few hours, no biggie...but a waste of dope. just take your time, make sure you tie off tight, and maybe even flag it twice to make sure you are still in the vein halfway through the shot.

hope that helped a bit?

2009-01-04, 04:03
to make sure you're hitting first make sure you are tied off so tight you can feel your arm going numb.

next when you come in with the needle into your skin, come in as parallel as you can then gradually pull it back out slightly and come in at more of angle, this process will insure you didn't get that blood in your rig by simply going through a vein.

next most veins (unless you've been using that particular vien a lot recently) will basically explode into the rig without even pulling the plunger back, like blood will fly nearly to the back of the rig simply by puncturing it. when you haven't hit sometimes a tiny tiny bit of blood will enter the tip of the rig but no where else.

make sure when you're pulling back whatever air you have in your rig doesn't increase in size, if that's what is happening you aren't in obviously.

if you're in doubt that you're in even after you pull back, pull back again to watch the second batch of blood enter your rig.

you'll know when you're in because otherwise you will feel that sting in your arm as you put the solution in and if it's decent dope your arm will break out due to the IM injection.

lastly, after you've put the solution in your arm, pull the plunger back again like 5 units, it should fill up with blood if you hit the entire shot correctly.

lastly take your belt off your arm before you take the rig out, that way nothing escapes before your rush.