An Easy Way to Steal Electronics from Wal-Mart or Target
by Sara Smith
NOTICE: TO ALL CONCERNED Certain text files and messages contained on this site deal with activities and devices which would be in violation of various Federal, State, and local laws if actually carried out or constructed. The webmasters of this site do not advocate the breaking of any law. Our text files and message bases are for informational purposes only. We recommend that you contact your local law enforcement officials before undertaking any project based upon any information obtained from this or any other web site. We do not guarantee that any of the information contained on this system is correct, workable, or factual. We are not responsible for, nor do we assume any liability for, damages resulting from the use of any information on this site.
Here is a step-by-step explanation of an easy way to steal from Wal-Mart, and probably Target as well. It truly does work!
1. Walk in seperate entrances and work your way back to electronics.
2. One person should carry a rather large purse or messenger bag. Make sure it's not so big it will attract attention. Have cardboard or something around the edges so it looks full the whole time. A girl would be better at this, although guys can carry messenger bags.
3. The other person will pick up a cheap DVD and purchase it at the electronics counter. Once it has been deactivated, subtly trade it for the SAME DVD, that has NOT been deactivated.
4. Now you and your friend shop for DVDs. pick whatever you want that will fit in the bag.
5. Make your way over to clothing. Your friend puts clothes over the DVDs and then goes to the fitting room. She/he puts the DVDs in her/his bag and then reemerges with the clothes.
6. Make your way to the front, looking like you aren't together.
7. Once at the entrance, you walk through first. Since you have an activated DVD the alarm will trip. Your friend walks through second, undetected because you are "caught".
8. Your friend continues to walk and they WILL NOT pull that person aside. They DO, however, pull you aside.
9. Act friendly and a bit confused. Show them your receipt when they ask. Since you have no stolen merchandise, all it looks like is your purchase was not deactivated. The greeter will generally just grumble and send you on your way.
And voila! A few modifications to this plan can be made. For example:
A) if you can't pay for it in the section, have your friend open one of the DVDs and peel off the security strip. Sick it on after you've paid at the front, either to the bag or the bottom of the DVD, it isn't too important where.
A) Make sure your friend waits untill the alarm is tripped. If for some reason it does not sound, she/he should run to the bathroom and ditch the stolen items.
B) Try to scope out the store beforehand. It's good to know the layout and have an idea of what to do to make it go more smoothly.
C) Walk around seperately as well. Keep in contact through texting or cell phone calls.
D) Above all, ACT NATURAL!!!