by Jan Remmert Pels
NOTICE: TO ALL CONCERNED Certain text files and messages contained on this site deal with activities and devices which would be in violation of various Federal, State, and local laws if actually carried out or constructed. The webmasters of this site do not advocate the breaking of any law. Our text files and message bases are for informational purposes only. We recommend that you contact your local law enforcement officials before undertaking any project based upon any information obtained from this or any other web site. We do not guarantee that any of the information contained on this system is correct, workable, or factual. We are not responsible for, nor do we assume any liability for, damages resulting from the use of any information on this site.
I promised to send out this list I have, with well known people, using
n2o (nitrous oxide) as a drug. I am sorry, but this list is somewhat
Anglo-saxon-oriented, but what can you expect? The original list was
published in 'The book of lists' by Wallechinsky et al. And it gives
also lists of famous people usingcocaine, hash, morfine, LSD, mescaline
heroine and opium. If anyone is interested, well, let me know or buy the
book. It is a bit old, but still as interesting as an old 'Guiness book
- Thomas Wedgwood, 1771-1805, English Physicist
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge, 1772-1834, English Poet
- Robert Southey, 1774-1843, English Poet
- Humphrey Davy, 1778-1829, English Chemist
- Peter Mark Roget, 1779-1889, Author of 'Roget's Thesaurus'
- Samuel Colt, 1814-1862, American Inventor of the Colt .45 revolver
- William James, 1842-1910, American Philosopher
- Theodore Dreiser, 1871-1945, American Writer and Journalist
- Winston Churchill, 1874-1965, English Politician (...)
- Peter Ouspenski, 1878-1947, Russian descipel of Gudjieff
- Allen Ginsberg, 1926-1997, American Poet
- Gregori Corso, 1930-, American Poet
- Ken Kesey, 1965-2001, American Writer
Well, that's it. Be happy with it and I am not responsible for any
mistakes, that has been made by the authors of the Book of Lists.