NOTICE: TO ALL CONCERNED Certain text files and messages contained on this site deal with activities and devices which would be in violation of various Federal, State, and local laws if actually carried out or constructed. The webmasters of this site do not advocate the breaking of any law. Our text files and message bases are for informational purposes only. We recommend that you contact your local law enforcement officials before undertaking any project based upon any information obtained from this or any other web site. We do not guarantee that any of the information contained on this system is correct, workable, or factual. We are not responsible for, nor do we assume any liability for, damages resulting from the use of any information on this site.
Many of you have asked for a clear step by step process on how I made this. This is simply a method of preparation so that you get all the benefit of salvia without need for a bong or tasting horrible smoke. This method is nearly tasteless, and produces a smooth trip.
- 5 grams Salvia Divinorum dry unextracted
- 100 ml of solvent (more on solvent choice below)
- 900ml water
- Jar or 1 liter flask
- Coffee grinder or Mortar and Pestle
- Filter Paper or Coffee Filter
- Tea strainer or fine mesh sieve
- Powder 5grams of dry Salvia Divinorum leaves. A coffee grinder will work if it is the type with a small bowl and a spinning blade. A mortar and pestle is best though.
- In the jar or flask, combine powdered Salvia with solvent. (A note on solvents; any polar solvent will work but for this extraction an alcohol is best, either 151 proof Everclear or 70% Isopropyl Alcohol [rubbing alcohol].)
- Let this mixture sit for 10 hours.
- Add your water to the flask or jar. Adding water to the alcohol lowers the solubility of the active ingredient Salivorin A to the point that it will fall out or ?precipitate?. This will make your 1-liter solution look slightly cloudy; it is the clouds that you want. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Set up your funnel with filter paper over the bowl. Get your tea strainer above the funnel.
- Pour the solution from the flask, through the strainer and filter into the bowl. Do it slowly, don?t let the liquid get more than half way up the paper.
- Wash out your flask or jar with more water to get any residue on the bottom, again pour it through the filters.
- Discard the liquid and save the paper. You should notice a nice round area on your paper that looks slightly green or yellow.
- Dry your paper in an oven; 2 minutes on 300 degrees work fine. It will now look as though you have crystals on your paper and indeed you do.
- Cut this circular green are into five equal pieces, each one is good for a nice oral trip or maybe two smoked.
To use simply take one of your strip and place it under your tongue, in about fifteen minutes, you will begin to feel the effects. A strip may also be smoked for more immediate effects.
The advantages of this method are that there is no harsh smoke, and no bitter taste.