Lighthearted Rules for Fun and Safe LSD Trips
NOTICE: TO ALL CONCERNED Certain text files and messages contained on this site deal with activities and devices which would be in violation of various Federal, State, and local laws if actually carried out or constructed. The webmasters of this site do not advocate the breaking of any law. Our text files and message bases are for informational purposes only. We recommend that you contact your local law enforcement officials before undertaking any project based upon any information obtained from this or any other web site. We do not guarantee that any of the information contained on this system is correct, workable, or factual. We are not responsible for, nor do we assume any liability for, damages resulting from the use of any information on this site.
1) Cars can hurt you.
2) You cannot fly.
3) Its never a good time to die.
4) taking you clothes off will draw attention.
5) Keep mouth shut at all times in public.
6) Although you may see things that are not there, you won't NOT see things
that aren't there
7) Don't forget how to burp
8) Only carry a house-key, some loose change, and your address in your shoe
9) Nobody can tell you are tripping till you tell them "I'm tripping".
10) No matter how fucked you think you are, you'll eventually come down.
1. Never sit there wondering if the way you felt last time is ever going to get here, because by then you're already through the way it feels to be here now.
2. Never try to get on the computer.... seriously. you may not remember your apartment number, but can login like it's in your script, but that doesn't mean its right. example right here.
3. NEVER watch those stupid fuck n pups shows that come on past the
hours of goodly people, where desperate blonds fight it out for jocks
with dicks longer than their iq is high. it'll sour you on the fate
of humanity, it really will. example: it's 3:03 here, I've had two
hours of them, and i'd rather go commune with the grass than go talk
to my neighbor.
4. Never sit in the middle of your apartment courtyard in your
bathrobe wondering why you aren't supposed to sit out in the middle of
your apartment courtyard in your bathrobe....
5. Don't write stupid stuff to friends thinking they feel the same
way as you right now; chances are they don't and you'll feel funny
when they call tomorrow.... *grin*
get off the damn computer! That's the last rule.