Heaven's Gate Suicide List
Complete List of the People that Committed Suicide in the Heaven's Gate cult.
Name, age, & location from where they was from.
All Exited in *March 1997* unless otherwise noted.
- Marshall Herff Applewhite (aka Do), 66, no license
- Dana Tracey Abreo, 35, (female) Denver
- Robert John Arancio, 46, Texas
- Raymond Alan Bowers, 45, Jupiter, Fla.
- Ladonna Ann Brugato, 40, Englewood, Colo.
- Margaret June Bull, 53, New Mexico
- Cheryl Elaine Butcher, 43, Texas
- Michael Howard Carrier, 48, Texas
- Suzanne Sylvia Cooke, 54, New Mexico
- John M. Craig (aka Logan Lahson), 63, New Mexico
- Betty Eldrie Deal, 64, Texas
- Erika Ernst, 40, California
- Lawrence Jackson Gale, 47, Lake Forest, Calif.
- Darwin Lee Johnson, 42, Orem, Utah
- Julie Lamontagne, 45, Las Cruces, N.M.
- Jacqueline Opal Leonard, 71, Littleton, Colo.
- Jeffrey Howard Lewis, 41, Texas
- Gail Renee Maeder, 28, Salt Lake City
- Steven Terry McCarter, 41, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Joel Peter McCormick, 29, Salt Lake City
- Yvonne McCurdy-Hill, 39, Cincinnati
- David Geoffery Moore, 41, of Los Gatos, Calif.
- Nancy Dianne Nelson, 45, of Mesa, Ariz.
- Norma Jeane Nelson, 59, Texas
- Thomas Alva Nichols, 59, Arizona
- Susan Elizabeth Nora Paup, 54, New Mexico
- Margaret Ella Richter, 46, California
- Judith Ann Rowland, 50, Texas
- Michael Sandoe, 26, Boulder, Colo.
- Brian Alan Schaaf, 40, New Mexico
- Joyce Angela Skalla, 58, New Mexico
- Gary Jordan St. Louis, 44, New Mexico
- Susan Frances Strom, 44, Texas
- Denise June Thurman, 44, Texas
- David Cabot Van Sinderen, 48, California
Gender, age and state issuing driver's license of the others whose names have not been released:
- Male, 50, Arizona license, born in New York, passport issued in Los Angeles.
- Female, 63, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Male, 44, Minnesota, born in Michigan, passport issued Los Angeles
- Female, 41, state license unknown, born in Texas, passport issued in Seattle.
Ex-members that exited later.
- Wayne Cooke, 54, Los Vegas *May 1997*
- Chuck Humphrey, 55 (or 56 in some newspaper articles), Denver *Feb 1998*