Go Back   Zoklet.net > Society > Conspiracies And The Paranormal

Old 12-21-2012, 02:32 PM
Banned

Thanked 1,714 Times in 1,121 Posts
Default Re: Sandy Hook Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nshanin View Post
Batman - Sandy Hook Map Comparisons - YouTube

That's the relevant section of the map used in the new Batman movie, Rust.
Yeah, not a school, not the same shape. Not the same map. Not the same area. Superimposing two "circles" doesn't make them the same nshanin.
Old 12-21-2012, 02:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by is all mememememe with me View Post
so how likely is it, amongst all the chaos, cops, teachers, kids, parents all running round not knowing what the fuck was going on, is it that some nut just happened to be hanging around thinking 'i know, i'm gonna go up to that reporter and tell her i'm the principal and give her some bullshit account just for lulz'. then not only that, but the account she gave was eerily accurate to what was reported by later witnesses.

Or, she identified herself as the principal when in reality she was the vice principal? Or she identified herself as the "vice-principal", and the reporter heard "principal". Or the previous principal (the one that died was relatively new) identified as the "principal"?

You're looking for the worst explanation and assuming the worse. That's the whole MO of the conspiracy theorists.
Old 12-21-2012, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMFYOYO View Post
The story ran for 72 hours in a town of lees than 30,000 people. Funny how nobody noticed she was dead in almost 72 hours.
No, it didn't. The webpage with the article was taken down way before the retraction. The retraction was posted after 3 days (72 hours), but the webpage was taken down before then. This was already explained to you, dummy.

Quote:
Well here is your fistful of forage.
  • The local newspaper in a town of 27,000 people doesn't know who the elementary school principal is.
  • All newspapers have an AP wire feed and for 72 hours that feed was reporting her dead yet for 72 hours the editor ignored those reports and ran his story on the website.
  • Not one person in a small town noticed that the principal was dead and called the newspaper for 72 hours to say WTF charlie.
  • Some mysterious unnamed woman chose to impersonate the principal and give an interview to the local paper detailing her experiences during the shooting.
  • The authorities (Lt. J. Paul Vance, Connecticut State Police) announced than anyone printing false information about this story will be prosecuted but yet no stories about "Authorities seek woman who impersonated Sandy Hook principal".

1. Complete lie. The story did not run for 72 hours. The story was taken down soon after it was published. The RETRACTION (i.e. a statement explaining why they took it down, and apologizing for the mistake) took 72 hours.

2. See above. You're making shit up. The reports where not ignored as the story was taken down.

3. Are you now suggesting you know what 27,000 people did? How do you know that nobody in the town noticed, or called the newspaper? Are they know in on the conspiracy as well?

4. The newspaper said the person refereed to herself as the principal. That includes anything from the reporter interviewing the vice-principal and mis hearing what the person said, to the reporter interviewing a previous principal. Instead of using these more reasonable explanations, you jump to the conclusion that helps your case: You assume the paper meant someone was literally in disguise as the principal.

5. Because that's not the explanation, dummy. Nobody is suggesting someone was disguised as the principal and fooling people. You made that shit up.

Last edited by Rust; 12-21-2012 at 03:06 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 03:59 PM
Banned

Thanked 3,522 Times in 2,599 Posts

Yes, it did run 72 hours. I was tracking the page from the moment it was posted until the time the controllers finally spotted it and had it taken down. Honest to God, Rust. It was up a full 72 hours.
Old 12-21-2012, 04:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SpectraL View Post
Yes, it did run 72 hours. I was tracking the page from the moment it was posted until the time the controllers finally spotted it and had it taken down. Honest to God, Rust. It was up a full 72 hours.
Yeah, and I distinctly remember following the link after I first saw it posted here and seeing the "Story not found" notice and then having to use google-cache to see the page.

But let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say it was up for the entire time up until the retraction was post. So? That doesn't prove any sort of conspiracy. It proves they waited until the retraction to take it down. Taking things down slowly is somehow indicative of a conspiracy? Why is this indicative of a conspiracy, at all? Did "the controllers" inform a local newspaper of the conspiracy? Why? Why would they fill a local newspaper in on the conspiracy, and then have them publish an interview with a principal "the controllers" had already had killed?

Was the newspaper not in on it? What? You're just pointing out mistakes and saying "Aha! Conspiracy!" without explaining how.

Last edited by Rust; 12-21-2012 at 04:30 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 04:55 PM
Banned

That's what these people really are, you see. Controllers. The President of the United States is nothing more than a public front for the confused sheeple to point fingers at, while the real world-shakers lurk in the shadows, scheming their next moves for global enslavement. Corporate shadows who live in the shadows... they're the ones who OWN the United States government, they OWN the Treasury, they OWN the Federal Reserve and the military and the universities and the mass media, and every single other point of possible power, including the Internet. It's all about getting lucrative military contracts going and getting more wars/invasions started, while at the same time sucking the country and We the People dry of everything there is to take and capitalize on, and the easier you go along with it, the easier it will be for them to enslave you and rape and pillage the entire planet for their own personal benefit. They are the Controllers. They decide who lives and who dies. They are above the Law. They hold all the reigns of power. They are terrorists, both foreign and domestic, despicable and brutal mass-murders who would not hesitate to kill millions to satisfy their own persona agendas and those of their associates. They now control the entire US government. There's nothing anyone can do to stop them now. The opportunity to detect and oppose them has long since passed. The only thing anyone can do now is simply wait for them to come, and come they will. Very soon now, as they have become so brazen nothing is beneath them at this point.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:13 PM
Banned

You didn't answer a single question I made. Probably because you can't. You know there is no good reason why "a story took 3 days to be taken down until a retraction was posted" would suggest a massive conspiracy. You can't justify why the newspaper would be involved, or why an actor would give an interview. It doesn't make sense as a conspiracy theory, but you need it to be. The same reason you jumped to the conclusion that the map was circling a school and did no research to verify.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:23 PM
Count

Quote:
That's what these people really are, you see. Controllers. The President of the United States is nothing more than a public front for the confused sheeple to point fingers at, while the real world-shakers lurk in the shadows, scheming their next moves for global enslavement.

Corporate shadows who live in the shadows... they're the ones who OWN the United States government, they OWN the Treasury, they OWN the Federal Reserve and the military and the universities and the mass media, and every single other point of possible power, including the Internet.

It's all about getting lucrative military contracts going and getting more wars/invasions started, while at the same time sucking the country and We the People dry of everything there is to take and capitalize on, and the easier you go along with it, the easier it will be for them to enslave you and rape and pillage the entire planet for their own personal benefit.

They are the Controllers. They decide who lives and who dies. They are above the Law. They hold all the reigns of power. They are terrorists, both foreign and domestic, despicable and brutal mass-murders who would not hesitate to kill millions to satisfy their own persona agendas and those of their associates. They now control the entire US government.

There's nothing anyone can do to stop them now. The opportunity to detect and oppose them has long since passed. The only thing anyone can do now is simply wait for them to come, and come they will. Very soon now, as they have become so brazen nothing is beneath them at this point.
I think it is time to say thet it is another jewish, mindless and pointless conpiracy against all the free thinking people of good will. The jews did all what you were talking about. The religion, the criminality, the terrorists, and the Federal Reserve. And it looks like the jews are continuing in their dirty, brainwashing propaganda agaginst all what is written in the American Constitution.

Last edited by THE BULK HULK; 12-21-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:24 PM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust View Post
No, it didn't. The webpage with the article was taken down way before the retraction. The retraction was posted after 3 days (72 hours), but the webpage was taken down before then. This was already explained to you, dummy.

1. Complete lie. The story did not run for 72 hours. The story was taken down soon after it was published. The RETRACTION (i.e. a statement explaining why they took it down, and apologizing for the mistake) took 72 hours.

2. See above. You're making shit up. The reports where not ignored as the story was taken down.

3. Are you now suggesting you know what 27,000 people did? How do you know that nobody in the town noticed, or called the newspaper? Are they know in on the conspiracy as well?

4. The newspaper said the person refereed to herself as the principal. That includes anything from the reporter interviewing the vice-principal and mis hearing what the person said, to the reporter interviewing a previous principal. Instead of using these more reasonable explanations, you jump to the conclusion that helps your case: You assume the paper meant someone was literally in disguise as the principal.

5. Because that's not the explanation, dummy. Nobody is suggesting someone was disguised as the principal and fooling people. You made that shit up.
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, and I distinctly remember following the link after I first saw it posted here and seeing the "Story not found" notice and then having to use google-cache to see the page.

But let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say it was up for the entire time up until the retraction was post. So? That doesn't prove any sort of conspiracy. It proves they waited until the retraction to take it down. Taking things down slowly is somehow indicative of a conspiracy? Why is this indicative of a conspiracy, at all? Did "the controllers" inform a local newspaper of the conspiracy? Why? Why would they fill a local newspaper in on the conspiracy, and then have them publish an interview with a principal "the controllers" had already had killed?

Was the newspaper not in on it? What? You're just pointing out mistakes and saying "Aha! Conspiracy!" without explaining how.
Well your memory trumps everything is that it? I tracked that page just like -SpectraL. I downloaded the page the 1st time I visited it as I had already read the national story on the dead principal. I also called the paper and spoke to the editor. When I asked him why it took 3 days to take the story down and print a retraction he say, "We took the story down that day it just took us 3 days to print the retraction". No, he said, "None of your business", and hung up. If the story was taken down on day 1 why wouldn't he just correct me? Why the rude defensive response? I'll tell you why Rust, because you are the one who is lying. Of course you have identified yourself as a liberal in the past. And liberals lie about the facts as a matter of SOP to push their agenda. Your behavior ITT is just a textbook example of the same shit asstards like Micheal Moore spew.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:30 PM
Banned

Thanked 1,717 Times in 1,150 Posts

wow this thread is hilariously sad
Old 12-21-2012, 05:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Well your memory trumps everything is that it?
No, dummy, in fact I said I would give SpectraL the benefit of the doubt and say that it did take that long. Pay attention and then you might not embarrass yourself every time you post:

"But let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say it was up for the entire time up until the retraction was post. So? That doesn't prove any sort of conspiracy. It proves they waited until the retraction to take it down. Taking things down slowly is somehow indicative of a conspiracy? Why is this indicative of a conspiracy, at all? Did "the controllers" inform a local newspaper of the conspiracy? Why? Why would they fill a local newspaper in on the conspiracy, and then have them publish an interview with a principal "the controllers" had already had killed?

"

You also ignored all the other points I made by singling out one I had already moved on from.

Last edited by Rust; 12-21-2012 at 05:43 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:42 PM
Duke

Quote:
Yeah, not a school, not the same shape. Not the same map. Not the same area. Superimposing two "circles" doesn't make them the same nshanin.
You're expecting a map of a fictional city to match 100% to the area of a real event? Is this really what you think conspiracists need to demonstrate for there to plausibly be a connection?
Old 12-21-2012, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
You're expecting a map of a fictional city to match 100% to the area of a real event? Is this really what you think conspiracists need to demonstrate for there to plausibly be a connection?
I'm expecting there to be a match at all! There was no match. Circling two things and superimposing them does not make a match. By your logic, pretty much every single building in the world matches.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:48 PM
Marquis

For those who say we are clutching at straws; it is the straw that broke the camels back.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyshackleford420 View Post
For those who say we are clutching at straws; it is the straw that broke the camels back.
You must have a pretty pathetic camel if its back breaks by the awful "straws' that make up this conspiracy theory.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:59 PM
Marquis

Quote:
You must have a pretty pathetic camel if its back breaks by the awful "straws' that make up this conspiracy theory.
haha yeah this must be the first time the government has lied to us. Even if this specific one is not a conspiracy shit is still pretty fucked.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:07 PM
Serf

Quote:
That's what these people really are, you see. Controllers. The President of the United States is nothing more than a public front for the confused sheeple to point fingers at, while the real world-shakers lurk in the shadows, scheming their next moves for global enslavement. Corporate shadows who live in the shadows... they're the ones who OWN the United States government, they OWN the Treasury, they OWN the Federal Reserve and the military and the universities and the mass media, and every single other point of possible power, including the Internet. It's all about getting lucrative military contracts going and getting more wars/invasions started, while at the same time sucking the country and We the People dry of everything there is to take and capitalize on, and the easier you go along with it, the easier it will be for them to enslave you and rape and pillage the entire planet for their own personal benefit. They are the Controllers. They decide who lives and who dies. They are above the Law. They hold all the reigns of power. They are terrorists, both foreign and domestic, despicable and brutal mass-murders who would not hesitate to kill millions to satisfy their own persona agendas and those of their associates. They now control the entire US government. There's nothing anyone can do to stop them now. The opportunity to detect and oppose them has long since passed. The only thing anyone can do now is simply wait for them to come, and come they will. Very soon now, as they have become so brazen nothing is beneath them at this point.
Couldnt have said it better
Old 12-21-2012, 06:07 PM
Duke

Quote:
There was no match. Circling two things and superimposing them does not make a match. By your logic, pretty much every single building in the world matches.
1. Both places are named the same
2. The form of the main road in the immediate vicinity of each area is a strong match
3. The relative location of roads to the circled area is a strong match for the location of the school

This isn't some generic match of some roads in "Downtown"; each of these points gives a strong clue for the location of a foreshadowed event. By your logic above, there should be hundreds of places connected to the name "Sandy Hook" and which have at least one other connection to the depiction on the map.

For those who have been monitoring symbols in popular film and the media, this is an obvious match to a real event. In the film it is said twice that coincidences are more significant than they appear to the purely objective observer.

Last edited by nshanin; 12-21-2012 at 06:11 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:08 PM
Selfish Cunt

Thanked 2,338 Times in 1,598 Posts

***BREAKING NEWS GUYZ***

adam lanza doesn't even exist, they just created him. they used the pix of this guy look

they are old pix of the guy too, this is how he looks now

looks pretty damn good for somebody who supposedly died at 20 huh??

go check rt, this is breaking right now. gonna cause the biggest shit storm ever.
"I have gone through the mental exercise of spending a lifetime in prison and of dying for this cause. I have let the fear pass through me and with clarity commit myself fully to the mission and values outlined in the Silk Road charter". - DPR
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
rustyshackleford420 (12-21-2012)
Old 12-21-2012, 06:12 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BULK HULK View Post
Mundane things?

How many officers do you know involved in a conspiracy have applied to a famous tv show?

Do you really believe that normal police officers apply to famous tv shows?

It is another hint for this conspiracy, like it or not, and it's a very obvious one.
Jesus Christ.. I used to think Spectral was the dumbest person on this site...Are you Spectral? You are, Arent you?
Old 12-21-2012, 06:19 PM
Count

Quote:
***BREAKING NEWS GUYZ***

adam lanza doesn't even exist, they just created him. they used the pix of this guy look

they are old pix of the guy too, this is how he looks now

go check rt, this is breaking right now. gonna cause the biggest shit storm ever.
Yeah, it looks like it is the same guy 20 years later.

There was a post containing a site about doppelgangers, it looks really the case.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:22 PM
Marquis

Quote:
[b][center]

wow thats crazy, would explain his near non existent history. Btw whats rt? red tube lol
Old 12-21-2012, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Batman - Sandy Hook Map Comparisons - YouTube
1. Both places are named the same
2. The form of the main road in the immediate vicinity of each area is a strong match
3. The relative location of roads to the circled area is a strong match for the location of the school
1. No, the place highlighted was a stadium, not a school. Not the same thing, and not named the same thing. The island (which is still not the same thing as the real Sandy Hook isn't an island), shared the same name.... as do at least half a dozen other towns in the U.S.

2 No, it's not. Only a section of the road sort of resembles it, and it's not a perfect match either.

3. Huh? What location of roads to the circled area?

Quote:
This isn't some generic match of some roads in "Downtown"; each of these points gives a strong clue for the location of a foreshadowed event. By your logic above, there should be hundreds of places connected to the name "Sandy Hook" and which have at least one other connection to the depiction on the map.
It is a generic match, which is why you have been reduced to saying that they match just because they are rectangular shapes, and cherry-picking which features to focus on and which to ignore.

And hundreds of places? There doesn't need to be another match (let alone hundreds) for it to be a coincidence. That's ridiculous. Still, given the leeway you conveniently give yourself (i.e. ignoring it's not an island, ignoring it's a stadium and not a school, ignoring it's the shaded green circles, focusing only on some portions of the road...) you definitely can find a match. Here's one in Sandy Hook Kentucky, matching the Board of education:

Last edited by Rust; 12-21-2012 at 07:06 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:18 PM
Duke

Quote:
It is a generic match, which is why you have been reduced to saying that they match just because they are rectangular shapes, and cherry-picking which features to focus on and which to ignore.
I said nothing about rectangles, just the match of the overlay (of roads), the names, and relative locations, none of which need be exact, just 95%+. I'm literally only talking about the overlay which is strikingly similar.

I am curious, Rust; you didn't respond to Spectral's comment on the gun found in the backseat versus the shells found at the scene; is this faulty reporting?:

Quote:
According to the Associated Press, the Newtown, Connecticut medical examiner, Dr H. Wayne Carver said that “all the victims of the Connecticut elementary school shooting were killed up close by multiple rifle shots.” http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/b...183651631.html

Yet Fox News http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/20346...chool-shooting reports that “A CNN reporter said police recovered three weapons at the scene: a Glock and a Sig-Sauer, which are handguns, as well as a .223 Bushmaster rifle. The rifle was in the back seat of the car the gunman drove to the school, the handguns were inside the school.”

The same Fox News report says: “Security measures implemented this year at Sandy Hook [the school] kept doors locked during class hours, and people have to be buzzed in before entering. There is a camera to view whoever enters the building.” If this report is correct, how did an armed Lanza gain entry to the school?

Last edited by nshanin; 12-21-2012 at 07:33 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:23 PM
Selfish Cunt

Quote:

well i suppose its not entirely impossible that the controllers originally had the school principal in on the conspiracy, but then half way thru the day when she started seeing loads of dead kids, she started to freak out, made the controllers doubt her and whether she would be a loose end, and so decided they needed to shut her up totally. so what would be the obvious way of getting rid of the principal at this stage? ..of course, shoot her in the head a few times and lay her body in the school with all the dead kids and tell the world that the 'crazy kid' shot her with all the others. maybe they overlooked the fact that she had just been outside and had a few quick words with the local reporter about what 'happened' in her school that morning.

see another thing with the retraction is that they haven't stated 'we made a mistake with our principal interview. it was actually the school vice-principal that was interviewed'. ..no they specifically say somebody(supposedly unknown person) posed as the principal herself.

"I have gone through the mental exercise of spending a lifetime in prison and of dying for this cause. I have let the fear pass through me and with clarity commit myself fully to the mission and values outlined in the Silk Road charter". - DPR
Old 12-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Selfish Cunt

Quote:

And hundreds of places? There doesn't need to be another match (let alone hundreds) for it to be a coincidence. That's ridiculous. Still, given the leeway you conveniently give yourself (i.e. ignoring it's not an island, ignoring it's a stadium and not a school, ignoring it's the shaded green circles, focusing only on some portions of the road...) you definitely can find a match. Here's one in Sandy Hook Kentucky, matching the Board of education:

nice one nshanin, you've got rust to actually spend god knows how long combing maps of every sandy hook in the country looking for similarities. fucking awesome bit of trolling on your part there dude, hahaha, well played.

The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
nshanin (12-21-2012), rustyshackleford420 (12-21-2012)
Old 12-21-2012, 07:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
I said nothing about rectangles, just the match of the overlay (of roads), the names, and relative locations, none of which need be exact, just 95%+. I'm literally only talking about the overlay which is strikingly similar.
What overlay? The only overlay that is similar is the road, and even that doesn't match exactly. The building doesn't really match, because the one on the Gotham map is a stadium, with a circle and a square inside. If that's what you call a match just because there's a square, then ANY square building is a match.

Quote:
I am curious, Rust; you didn't respond to Spectral's comment on the gun found in the backseat versus the shells found at the scene; is this faulty reporting?:
What you quoted? That says nothing of shells. It says something about rifle being found in the seat. Again, that turned out to be a shotgun. Reporters make mistake. We've been over this.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
...maybe they overlooked the fact that she had just been outside and had a few quick words with the local reporter about what 'happened' in her school that morning...
What? The reporters where only there because the shootings had already started... so why would she be giving an interview if she was already dead (because according to you she freaked out when the shooting started and needed to be silenced)?

Are you now suggesting the news was in on the conspiracy as well, and started surrounding the school before shots where even fired? And that didn't raise any suspicions? You're tripping over your own bullshit.

Quote:
nice one nshanin, you've got rust to actually spend god knows how long combing maps of every sandy hook in the country looking for similarities. fucking awesome bit of trolling on your part there dude, hahaha, well played.
It took me like a two minutes. That's how easy it is to find a connection.

I know you're a troll, by the way, but nshanin is actually mentally ill enough to believe the things he's posting. Thank you for making it clear that what he believes is so absurd and retarded that the only possible way of explaining it is trolling.

Last edited by Rust; 12-21-2012 at 08:01 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:12 PM
Duke

Quote:
What overlay? The only overlay that is similar is the road, and even that doesn't match exactly. The building doesn't really match, because the one on the Gotham map is a stadium, with a circle and a square inside. If that's what you call a match just because there's a square, then ANY square building is a match.
It's only a match because of the same name, the almost complete match of the nearby road/highway, and the location of the circled area relative to the curve in the road. Nothing about rectangles, that is your beef with spectral.

Quote:
What you quoted? That says nothing of shells. It says something about rifle being found in the seat. Again, that turned out to be a shotgun. Reporters make mistake. We've been over this.
Quote:
Connecticut State Police Lt. J. Paul Vance, speaking at an afternoon news conference, said "the weapon that was utilized most of the time during the crime was a [.223 caliber] Bushmaster rifle."

Vance confirmed that the school had been "forcibly entered." He also said four weapons had been linked to the killings in Newtown. Earlier, authorities said three firearms were found at the school: a Sig Sauer handgun, a Glock handgun and a .223-caliber Bushmaster rifle.

A law enforcement source tells NPR's Carrie Johnson that the fourth weapon was found at the Newtown home where Adam Lanza lived with his mother, and that it was used to kill her. The source tells NPR that all four weapons had been purchased legally by Nancy Lanza.
The initial report (CNN quoting a police source) said the bushmaster was in the trunk. It's also said that only 4 handguns were found in the school:

http://bit.ly/Uagfba
(See the NBC video)

So what mistake was made exactly?

Last edited by nshanin; 12-21-2012 at 08:18 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:15 PM
Selfish Cunt

read it again rust. pay particular attention to the bolded line

Quote:
well i suppose its not entirely impossible that the controllers originally had the school principal in on the conspiracy, but then half way thru the day when she started seeing loads of dead kids, she started to freak out, made the controllers doubt her and whether she would be a loose end, and so decided they needed to shut her up totally. so what would be the obvious way of getting rid of the principal at this stage? ..of course, shoot her in the head a few times and lay her body in the school with all the dead kids and tell the world that the 'crazy kid' shot her with all the others. maybe they overlooked the fact that she had just been outside and had a few quick words with the local reporter about what 'happened' in her school that morning.

see another thing with the retraction is that they haven't stated 'we made a mistake with our principal interview. it was actually the school vice-principal that was interviewed'. ..no they specifically say somebody(supposedly unknown person) posed as the principal herself.

the massacre started at 9:30 am, half way thru the day isn't exactly 9:30 am is it?

Old 12-21-2012, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's only a match because of the same name, the almost complete match of the nearby road/highway, and the location of the circled area relative to the curve in the road. Nothing about rectangles, that is your beef with spectral.
Yeah. I already covered the road. You're matching only a section of the road, and ignoring everything else. A road matching means nothing:

[G]iven the leeway you conveniently give yourself (i.e. ignoring it's not an island, ignoring it's a stadium and not a school, ignoring it's the shaded green circles, focusing only on some portions of the road...) you definitely can find a match. Here's one in Sandy Hook Kentucky, matching the Board of education:

Quote:
The initial report (CNN quoting a police source) said the bushmaster was in the trunk. So what mistake was made exactly?
Again, where in any part of that quote does it say a police officer officially stated the bushmaster used in the shooting was found on the trunk? Nowhere. Some news agencies did provide unconfirmed reports that the "long gun" found in the trunk was a bushmaster, but (as far as I can tell) they had confused reports. Police said that a long gun was found in the trunk, and that a bushmaster was found in the school.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
read it again rust. pay particular attention to the bolded line
the massacre started at 9:30 am, half way thru the day isn't exactly 9:30 am is it?
How does change anything I said? How does that even make sense? You're saying she freaked out hours after the massacre had taken place? Hours after local police where at the scene? Hours after the media were at the scene?

How could they have killed her and then deposited her corpse inside the school? How could they have killed someone that (according to you) was giving an interview to the local newspaper without anyone noticing? If she was freaking out, why didn't she say anything in the interview she allegedly gave?
Old 12-21-2012, 08:32 PM
Selfish Cunt

Quote:
How does change anything I said? How does that even make sense? You're saying she freaked out hours after the massacre had taken place? Hours after local police where at the scene? Hours after the media were at the scene?

How could they have killed her and then deposited her corpse inside the school? How could they have killed someone that (according to you) was giving an interview to the local newspaper without anyone noticing? If she was freaking out, why didn't she say anything in the interview she allegedly gave?
here you go again arguing semantics. semantics that don't even fucking matter. maybe it was 20 minutes after, maybe 2 fucking hours, who fucking cares. how long after the shooting would it take for her to go out and talk to a reporter and then start getting cold feet, noticed by an agent and then somehow led into the school where the police were now supposedly clearing the last few rooms of the school and beginning to sort over the 'crime scene'.

i'm not even saying this is what definitely happened, but i'm seeing that its not impossible either. you seriously are a tard rust.

Old 12-21-2012, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
here you go again arguing semantics. semantics that don't even fucking matter. maybe it was 20 minutes after, maybe 2 fucking hours, who fucking cares. how long after the shooting would it take for her to go out and talk to a reporter and then start getting cold feet, noticed by an agent and then somehow led into the school where the police were now supposedly clearing the last few rooms of the school and beginning to sort over the 'crime scene'.

i'm not even saying this is what definitely happened, but i'm seeing that its not impossible either. you seriously are a tard rust.
How are the details of a specific allegation, semantics? The details are precisely what let us know whether your theory works or not.

Furthermore, the problem isn't the exact time, it's everything else. If she was talking to reporters already (20 minutes after or 2 hours after), then reporters would have noticed that, and then that she was led into the school. Why did they report she was dead to begin with, if (according to you) she was out giving interviews to the media, before she was led inside? Saying "somehow" doesn't give you carte-blanch to make shit up.

Last edited by Rust; 12-21-2012 at 08:43 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:38 PM
Selfish Cunt

hahaha you fucking clown
Old 12-21-2012, 08:45 PM
Banned

The more it becomes obvious to people that you're just trolling, the worse the conspiracy side looks. Thank you.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:50 PM
Duke

Confused Re: Sandy Hook Conspiracy

Quote:
Police said that a long gun was found in the trunk, and that a bushmaster was found in the school.
Source for the claim that a bushmaster was found in the school?

Quote:
If the AR-15 remained in the car, as reported by federal and State authorities, it could not have been used as the murder weapon. If the firearm found in the car was not a Bushmaster AR-15 we must consider that this assault rifle, allegedly owned by Lanza’s mother, was never at the crime scene.

If .223 bullet casings were found in the school how did authorities know for sure they were fired from a Bushmaster AR-15 if the gun discovered in the trunk was a shotgun? More baffling is that the car trunk was opened hours after authorities had already confirmed they found a Bushmaster AR-15 in the car.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:54 PM
Selfish Cunt

Quote:
The more it becomes obvious to people that you're just trolling, the worse the conspiracy side looks. Thank you.
this is exactly the methodology behind the big conspiracy theorists like david icke and co. tell the truth, then dress it up with loads of insane drivel like lizard people and stuff. then nobody will believe the real conspiracy theorists that only talk realistically. i wonder if there's a few in this fred tbh. i mean all that bollocks about batman maps and fucking actors is just beyond realistic comprehension, yet they bang on and on about it obsessively.

Old 12-21-2012, 09:13 PM
Marquis

I wonder what the deal with the videotapes is. Technically that school should have security cameras, but hasn't been mentioned in any popular media.

Somehow the columbine footage made its way out.

the sandy hook footage could be very telling.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:16 PM
Banned

If we look at the scenario where the media is fed the official story before the event even takes place, then all the pieces fit perfectly. They didn't expect the Principal to die. They made the same kind of error on 9/11 when they fed the BBS the news WTC7 had fallen before it had even fallen, and the BBS released the info too early. These people are extremely evil, but they're also extremely stupid and sloppy.