Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > General > Pissin' Each Other Off

Old 01-28-2013, 11:20 PM
Duke

Default Bad Ideas sucks so fucking bad now

Why isn't Slim or someone like that the mod? RascalKing is just a geeky nigger. I don't get the logic? That all of them excel at being criminals? Not really or jails/prison wouldn't be so overcrowded with them. And to make matters worse he's not even your typical negro bicycle thief, he's, like I said, just a geeky nigger with no helpful info to give about crime. All he does is try to dictate and inject his shitty pro-system beliefs into everything.

Not only should he be de-modded, he should really be banned too, unless we just need someone to fuck with I guess.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Tokerface (01-28-2013)
Old 01-28-2013, 11:26 PM

Thanked 2,855 Times in 1,741 Posts
Default Re: Bad Ideas sucks so fucking bad now

Um, so you're blaming the mod because the members are making shitty posts and threads?

We get in trouble with everyone if we so much as correct an egregious typo--imagine the outcry if we actually started improving members' contributions in a proacive manner, as you seem to imply we should.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:30 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsMerchant View Post
Um, so you're blaming the mod because the members are making shitty posts and threads?

We get in trouble with everyone if we so much as correct an egregious typo--imagine the outcry if we actually started improving members' contributions in a proacive manner, as you seem to imply we should.
Someone suggested requiring mods to post a certain number of text files on the subjects of whatever they mod. I thought that was a good idea and a good way to show he is like the least qualified.

The only text file he needs to be writing is how to get a fat white trash girlfriend.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:11 AM
Duke

Quote:

Your forum is the only one I won't post stupid shit in because I fear your wrath.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:43 AM
Overcooked

Thanked 2,363 Times in 1,705 Posts

Quote:

Not surprisingly, many of said shit threads and posts come from OP and are treated as such, hence the vitriol. Also, nobody wants wants ACE the hypocritical racist retard who can only lay disgusting swamp creatures to mod shit. Too bad, buddy.

Last edited by TheRascalKing; 01-29-2013 at 12:48 AM.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:48 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRascalKing View Post
Not surprisingly, many of said shit threads and posts come from OP and are treated as such, hence the vitriol. Also, nobody wants wants ACE the hypocritical racist retard to mod shit. Too bad, buddy.

I'm not nominating myself, if anyone I would nominate SLIM but since you mention it I'm sure most would rather it be me than you.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:52 AM
Overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE_187 View Post
I'm not nominating myself, if anyone I would nominate SLIM but since you mention it I'm sure most would rather it be me than you.
Yeah, 2/3 of your threads ended up in the trash or in another forum even before I was remodded. Racist mods fail, hence the absence of ShadyLady and SLIM. You want to stop being treated like a shit poster, stop being a shit poster. 10 million threads about how you can be a racist while fucking brown women, then coming here crying like a little bitch aren't quality.

TL;DR: Quit fucking around, go back to Notre Dame and spit your water, you disgusting sideshow.

Last edited by TheRascalKing; 01-29-2013 at 12:58 AM.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:59 AM
Duke

Quote:
Yeah, 2/3 of your threads ended up in the trash or in another forum even before I was remodded. Racist mods fail, hence the absence of ShadyLady and SLIM. You want to stop being treated like a shit poster, stop being a shit poster. 10 million threads about how you can be a racist while fucking brown women aren't quality.
Umm no they didn't. You and Obama I swear you're living proof you can't give you any little bit of power. Why don't you start a poll asking if they would prefer you or SLIM? In fact wtf have you done that even qualifies you? You suck ass.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:01 AM
Overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE_187 View Post
Waaaaahhhhhh, I want mah racist butt buddy back so I can spam to my heart's content.
Sorry, he's not coming back. Hard out here for pink men, isn't it? Go drive off into a lake, do the world a favor. Or, sit here and keep crying like the little scrawny pink rat you are. Your call.

Last edited by TheRascalKing; 01-29-2013 at 01:07 AM.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:06 AM
Duke

Like I said, you aren't even a real nigger. You're just some geek raised around white kids, like your hero. You can't even tell people how to rape, sell crack, rob or steal bikes, or the other few things you people are capable of.

I won't bother posting any of the pictures of you in one of your fedoras or any of the other ridiculous shit you wear. We've all seen the hundreds you've posted.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:09 AM
Duke

Quote:
Sorry, he's not coming back. Hard out here for pink men, isn't it? Go drive off into a lake, do the world a favor.
Aww it's so funny to see you little monkies get mad.

I guess I need to tell you to kill yourself in a creative way...So ask your girlfriend to sit on you. That should do it.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:10 AM
Overcooked

Or

Seriously, you aren't in a position to talk shit on anyone. You're shitting up the place with your idiocy and nasty attitude, along with your ability to suck blood.

Last edited by TheRascalKing; 01-29-2013 at 01:17 AM.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:24 AM
Overcooked

Nothing to say? That's what I thought.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:24 AM
Child of The Fence

Thanked 2,638 Times in 1,729 Posts

Old 01-29-2013, 02:27 AM
Overcooked

I oughtta pick ACE up and glue him and his chick to the bottom of my boots.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:28 AM
Child of The Fence

Quote:
You went to see Benny Hinn, didn't you?
Old 01-29-2013, 02:33 AM
Overcooked

Nah, I'm his security.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:37 AM
Count

I agree, it's a fucking joke. Just fucking terrible. Not just the quality of threads but it doesn't appear to be moderated at all. Like how the shoplifting threads wound up in the trash thread and were never fully restored... Tacho is on here like 16 hours a day so he has the time to do it but is too lazy.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:39 AM
Overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derision View Post
I agree, it's a fucking joke. Just fucking terrible. Not just the quality of threads but it doesn't appear to be moderated at all. Like how the shoplifting threads wound up in the trash thread and were never fully restored... Tacho is on here like 16 hours a day so he has the time to do it but is too lazy.
żQue? They're all still there. BI is very moderated, that's what OP is whining about.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:47 AM
Count

In this retarded thread: http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=244152 cross search 'clothing' with Shadylady (in the user field) and 10 pages of posts from the clothing lifting thread come up.... they were never moved back into the clothing lifting thread after mysteriously ending up in the trash thread.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:51 AM
Overcooked

I didn't put them there.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:52 AM
Count

But you are the mod so it is your job to move them back regardless of how they got there. It is really only a couple of clicks.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:07 AM
Overcooked

It won't let me do it for some reason, which is strange.

Last edited by TheRascalKing; 01-29-2013 at 03:12 AM.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:18 AM
Child of The Fence

Old 01-29-2013, 03:19 AM
Count

The thread may be bugged, TCC may be able to fix it.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:21 AM
Overcooked

Nevermind, I found a way. Pulled the posts out, chucked them in a new thread, merged new thread with the clothes thread.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:23 AM
Count

Did you find the posts that used to be at the beginning of the clothing lifting thread? One was a store info post and the other was a tips post. Both of the posts pretty much hand the clothes to the reader...
Old 01-29-2013, 03:33 AM
Overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady View Post
Store Info:

*Note: Store practices vary depending on the location even within the same chain. This list is merely a starting point.

Department Stores:

Belk's
Tag info: Uses both Super tag 2 & ink tags. Some stores will also have Alpha S3 Cable wraps around the expensive purses left out on display.
Dressing room info: No dressing room attendants. Rooms are unlocked. Leave clothes in room instead of putting on rack at dressing room entrance in case LP is watching & counting your items. *Info from define-security*
LP info: Has LP.

Dillards
Tag info:
Dressing room info: No dressing room attendant but an employee has to unlock the dressing rooms for you. They don't count the items but do a visual scan.
Other Info: Dillards in upscale malls carries more brands.

JcPenney
Tag info: Uses ink tags & pencil tags. Very few items are tagged.
Dressing room info: No dressing room attendants. Rooms are unlocked. Leave clothes in room instead of putting on rack at dressing room entrance in case LP is watching & counting your items. JcPenney has video cameras that record everyone and everything entering and exiting their dressing rooms.

Kohls
Tag info: Very few items are tagged. Some items are tagged with Super Tag 1. Some items have sewn in soft tags.
Dressing room info: No dressing room attendants. Rooms are unlocked. Leave clothes in room instead of putting on rack at dressing room entrance in case LP is watching & counting your items. Kohls has video cameras that record everyone and everything entering and exiting their dressing rooms.

Macys
Tag info: Uses a variety of tags/pins. I'll try to describe this the best I can: I've seen Supertags that require a hook, ink tags with a cone pin, alarming supertag & an ink tag with a gator tag type pin. The side outside the garment was an ink tag, the part inside the garment was a gator tag. This type of tag is basically half gator tag, half ink tag.
Dressing room info: No dressing room attendant, rooms are unlocked. Some stores have cameras & 2 way mirrors. *Info from Mommy*
LP info: Has very good LP. Plainclothes LP walk the floors & are often in the dressing rooms posing as normal customers. *Info from Mommy*

Neiman Marcus
Tag info:
Dressing room info:
This store has an Acousto-magnetic System, but as soon as you walk into one of their boutique stores inside the Department store, like Dior, or LV, they dont really tag their bags, and blind spots abound inside those arcade. I've heard one person who lifted a $5000 bag without getting on the video thing. *Info from carmelgolfer530*

Nordstrom
Tag info: Uses ink tags.
Dressing room info: No dressing room attendant but dressing rooms are locked & an employee needs to open a room for you.
LP info: Has very good LP. Plainclothes LP walk the floors & are often in the dressing rooms posing as normal customers.

Saks
Tag info: They don't really tag their merchandise. *Info from carmelgolfer530*
Dressing room info:
LP info: They have heavy LP/CCTV presence, and the SA follows you everywhere. *Info from carmelgolfer530*

Sporting Goods Stores:

Dick’s Sporting Goods
Tag info: Uses supertags that require a hook. Some of the jackets have Alpha 2 alarm cablelocks.
Dressing room info: No dressing room attendant but rooms are locked so an employee needs to unlock one for you.

REI
Tag info: Uses Checkpoint ink tags which require a detacher.
Dressing room info: No dressing room attendant, rooms are unlocked.

Sports Authority
Tag info: Uses gator tags, pencil/stylus tags & round ink tags.
Dressing room info: No dressing room attendant but rooms are locked so an employee needs to unlock one for you.
LP info: Has LP

Other types of Stores:

Abercrombie
Tag info: Uses supertags which require a hook. Every item is tagged.
Dressing room info: There is a dressing room attendant that counts.
LP info: LP is rarely in stores & when they are it's in the mornings. The stores in New jersey, Maryland and Delaware have a lots of LPs, and they wear plain clothes, with no recognizable pattern. They rotate between the Abercrombie kids, Abercrombie and Hollister at random hours. http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?p=2470289
Other info: http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showpost.p...&postcount=132 A&F and Hollister don't mix hidden and visible cams. It's either all hidden cams or all cam domes. So if you see any domes then that means there are no hiddens. They are also not actively monitored; only accessible by the district's single LP officer and the Home Office, no one else.

American Eagle
Tag info: Uses a variety of tags- supertags that require a hook, microgator tags with ink pins, pencil tags.
Dressing room info: Rooms are locked. No dressing room attendant but an employee needs to unlock a room for you & they count.
LP info: LP is rarely in stores.

Ann Taylor
Tag info: Uses sewn in soft tags.

Ann Taylor Loft
Tag info: Uses sewn in soft tags.

Anthropologie
Tag info: Uses dome tags. The price tags have an embedded RFID tag.
Dressing room info: There is a dressing room attendant that thoroughly counts.

Arden B
Tag info: Uses gator tags, every item is tagged.
Dressing room info: No dressing room attendant but rooms are locked & an employee has to open them & they do count.
Other info: When I was there, an employee’s shift had ended & the manager insisted on checking her purse so I’d say that store is especially concerned with shrinkage.

Banana Republic
Tag info: Uses super tag 3. Most items are tagged.
Other info: Some locations have cameras.

BCBG Max Azria
Tag info: Uses super tag 1 & cablelock tags.
Other info: Has cameras.

Bebe
Tag info: Uses supe rtag 1 & SuperMax security tags.

Charlotte Russe
Tag info: Uses gator tags

Eddie Bauer
Tag info: Uses super tag 3.
Dressing room info: No dressing room attendant & rooms are unlocked.
Other info: When you do a return, they give merch credit on a slip of paper that is non transferable. It has your name on it & says you must show id when you use it. It can be used online.

Express
Tag info: Uses super tag 2.
Dressing room info: No dressing room attendant but rooms are locked & an employee has to open them but they don’t count. The employees love to lurk around the dressing rooms, being over helpful. Send them out to the floor to look for another size so they don’t hear you pop off the security tag.

Famous Footwear
Tag info: No tags.
Other info: No cameras. The seats for trying on shoes were hallowed out in the middle of each row of shoe displays (I don't know how else to describe it), making a nice hidden spot for concealing.

Forever 21
Tag info: Uses ink tags
Dressing room info: There is a dressing room attendant & they count.

Gap
Tag info: Uses super tag 1.
Dressing room info: No dressing room attendants, rooms are unlocked.
Other info: When you do a return, they give a blue merch credit slip that is non transferable. It has your name on it & says you must show id when you use it. It also says it is not good at Gap.com & cannot be used to purchase gift cards. Cameras record but are not actively monitored.

Guess
Tag info: Uses cone shaped tag with no writing on it.

H&M
Tag info: Uses black clam ink tags.

Hollister
Tag info: Uses supertags which require a hook. Every item is tagged.
LP info: Has LP, same LP as Abercrombie. LP is only in Hollister during normal business hours.
Other info: Some Hollisters use pin hole cameras that only point down. A&F and Hollister don't mix hidden and visible cams. It's either all hidden cams or all cam domes. So if you see any domes then that means there are no hiddens. They are also not actively monitored; only accessible by the district's single LP officer and the Home Office, no one else.

J. Crew
Tag info: Uses sewn in soft tags & pencil tags.
Dressing room info: No dressing room attendants but rooms must be unlocked by an employee but they don't count the items.

Levis Store
Tag info:
Dressing room info: No dressing room attendant but an employee needs to unlock the rooms.

Lucky Brand Jeans
Tag info: Uses sewn in soft tags & pencil tags.

Lululemon
Tag info: Uses pencil tags.

Old Navy
Tag info: Uses super tag 1. Jeans have sewn in RFID tags.
Dressing room info: They have a dressing room attendant but they don't count items, rooms are unlocked & loud music is playing in dressing rooms which muffles noises.

Talbots
Dressing room info: No dressing room attendant & rooms are unlocked.

The Limited
Tag info: Uses supertags that require a hook.
Dressing room attendant: No dressing room attendant but an employee needs to unlock the rooms.

Urban Outfitters
Tag info: Uses square tags. The price tags have an embedded RFID tag.
Other info: Has cameras. They thoroughly count when you enter the dressing room & when you come out.

Victoria's Secret
Tag info: Uses styles/pencil tags, & supertags that require a hook. Most items are tagged.
Dressing room info:

Wet Seal
Tag info: Uses gator tags

White House Black Market
Tag info: No tags

Outlet Stores:

Adidas Outlet
Tag info: Uses ink supertags.

Ann Taylor Outlet
Tag info: Uses soft tags in certain items.
Dressing room info: No dressing room attendant.

Ann Taylor Loft Outlet
Dressing room info: Has a dressing room attendant, they don't count.

Banana Republic Outlet
Tag info: No tags
Dressing room info: Has a dressing room attendant, they don't count.

Gap Outlet
Tag info: Uses super tag 1.
Dressing room info: They have a dressing room attendant but they don't count items, rooms are unlocked.

J.Crew Outlet

Nike Outlet

Underarmor Outlet

UK Store Info (from upinsmoke & thunderfromdownunder):

Bench
Tag info: Uses pencil tags & hard tags
Dressing room info: You can walk right in, no attendants, no counting.

Bhs
Dressing room info: Attendant counts
Other info: Has cctv
LP info: No LP

Burtons
Tag Info: Uses ink Tags and other hard tags. They have two sets of tags in jeans. Ink tags on rear of the jeans and hard tags on the leg.
Other info: No cctv.

Donnay UK
Tag info: Uses pencil tags and these tags pic
Lp info: No Lp
Other info: No cctv

Levi UK
Tag info: Uses these tags pic
Dressing room info: no counting, can walk in, there is a assistant but only there to help.

Rebok store UK
Tag info: Uses SuperTag 2
Dressing room info: Dressing room has to be unlocked.
Other info: Has cctv but none in the dressing room.

River Island
Dressing room info: Has attendant, they ask you how many items you have but do not count

Sports Direct
Tag info: Uses pencil tags, supertags & dome tags.
Dressing room info: Changing rooms are not monitored and have no attendant, rooms are open. They say only 3 items allowed at a time but they do not count.
LP info: No LP or security.
Other info: Has cameras which aren't actively monitored. Larger stores have many employees.The smaller stores in the basement of the mall have clothes rails everywhere so there are many blind spots. Tip: Put expensive Adidas/Nike items in your arms and head to the changing rooms with a bag, quickly de tag all items and conceal into a bag. Come back out and directly take the elevator/lift to another store in the mall, (basement stores only).

TK Maxx
Tag info: Uses Supertag 2 on every single item.
LP info: Has a very strong team of LP and security.
Other info: Has usually a setup of 32 HD cameras with pan, tilt and zoom features. Employees are dressed casually and difficult to notice.

Tommy Hilfiger Outlet
Tag info: Uses hard tags
Dressing room info: Attendant, does not count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady View Post
Here are some of my clothing lifting tips to cover situations that may arise:

When you talk into a store, you will be greeted by an employee & asked if you need any help. Always firmly say, "I'm just browsing, thank you". If the employee asks if you are looking for something in particular, insist you are just browsing & thank them again. I made the mistake of once telling an employee I was looking for black pants... she insisted I try on EVERY style of black pants the store carries... I was there for 20 mins.

You may be repeatedly asked if you need help or if you need assistance finding your size. Say, "I'm good, thanks". Be polite but firm. Never get annoyed with the employee. The employee may be annoying but never snap at them. I've made that mistake, too. When you snap at an employee, they play victim & act like you were extremely mean to them. Other customers will also give you dirty looks. If you lose it & snap, leave.

After you've entered the store, don't start gathering items in your arms. The reason being, an employee will offer to start a dressing room for you which you don't want to happen. When you find the item(s) you want, quickly gather a few sizes of that item & maybe a few of another article of clothing. Do not take a ridiculous amount of clothes into the dressing room. Employees will be pissed they have to put it all away & it will look odd that out of a gazillion items, you didn't like anything. If you are going to take 1 item, then bring 4 items into the dressing room with you. If you are going to take 2 items, then bring 8 items into the dressing room with you. Hold your items so that employees cannot see how many items you are carrying.

When you are picking up the item you want, get multiple sizes. Get 2 of the size you think you are & 2 other sizes. For example if I want a size small shirt, I will bring into the dressing room with me: 2 size smalls, 1 size xsmall & 1 size medium. When I pick up the 2 size smalls, I do it in one swoop so it only looks like I picked up 1 shirt. Make sure one of your extra items isn't tagged so you have an article of clothing to put the tag on that you are going to remove from the item you want. If the item you want is on a hanger then you need to find an item that is sitting on a table to put on the hanger. Get a few of those. If you are getting extra items so you can put one on the hanger then you will be bringing more than I recommended into the dressing room. Try not to bring in more than 10 items total.

Now, you are ready to go to the dressing room. Pick a room furthest from the door. If an employee is loitering around, send them out to the floor for another item. Try clothes on & in between trying on articles of clothing, detag the item you are going to take & conceal it. Put tag on an untagged item. Sometimes an employee will bring you items to try on that they picked out based on what they saw you choosing on the floor. Politely decline. I've made the mistake of taking the items. Employees apparently like to play 'dress up' with ShadyLady. I'm not a doll.

What to do with the items you have 'decided against': You can either leave them in the individual dressing room or put them on the 'do not want' rack or put them back in the spot you found each item.

If an employee is pushy & asks if you liked anything, just say no & thank them for their help. Do not give a reason why you did not like what you tried on unless they ask. The reason being, if you say you don't like a particular item for any given reason, the employee will try to find you an alternative & insist you try it on. I've made this mistake, too. The employee will try to no end to find something you will like in order to make a sale. If the employee is very pushy about trying to get you to buy something, make up a reason why you have to leave.

Every time you have a conversation with an employee, ALWAYS thank them for their help. It is their job to assist you. It's not their fault you are a scummy thief. Being thanked makes an employee feel good like they've been useful. ALWAYS BE POLITE.

Other tips:

A technique for concealing how many items you’re walking around with & taking into the dressing room: Pick up a large item such as dress or long shirt. As you walk through the store, put the items you are interested in under the large item so employees are unable to tell what you are carrying.

When exiting the dressing room in a store w/o LP that has a dressing room attendant, take the clothes you don't want & put them back yourself (in the correct spot, just b/c you're a thief you don't have to be inconsiderate). This gives the attendant the impression you are going to buy them since you aren't handing a bunch of clothes to him/her/it. This also works well with stores where the attendant counts (they almost never count when you are leaving).

Hanger trick that works best in department stores: Have a lot of clothes draped over your arm & casually let a hanger slide out & fall on the floor. Don’t let on that you realized the hanger fell. Hangers will easily slide off silk or polyester shirts.

Small stores such as Gap, Express usually don’t have LP. If the employees suspect you stole something, what they will usually do is call mall security rather than confront you.

For malls, park near the closest exit of the store you are hitting. After you get the item at the store go to the car & slip items into a plastic shopping bag & shove under seat or something. Move car near exits that are closest to the other stores you want to hit & repeat. Only do this if the mall doesn’t have cameras in the parking lots.

When you pop a tag off, it does make noise. If the store is busy & there's lots of noise in the dressing room, no one will notice it. If it's quiet & employees are lurking around the dressing room, send them to the floor to look for another size.

In malls, if you struggle with where to conceal an item, consider using another store's bag. Large paper bags are best like the ones the following stores use: Ann Taylor, American Eagle, Hollister. When putting items in the bag you need to make sure to do it slowly so employees can't hear the sound of the paper bag crinkling. Make sure to keep the bag in good condition & get a new one when it looks worn.

In the smaller stores such as Banana Republic or Gap, I don't believe they have LP & I've never seen cameras in my area. When no one is looking, you can slip an item off the hanger & slide it under the clothes draped on your arm. Then stick the hanger in a different spot & push the clothes on the rack together so it's not obvious there's an empty hanger. That way, when the employees put back the clothes that you 'decided against' they won't discover the empty hanger in the spots that your items came from. It's so much easier to have one less hanger in the dressing room.

Multiple dressing room trips for stores with LP:

Tips for getting sunglasses at sunglasses shops (Sunglasses Hut, for example):

Sunglasses Hut will occasionally have sales & that is when the store will be the busiest. You want to try to find a location with only one employee working. I've found the older employees aren't as watchful as the younger employees. You have to be quick regardless. Watch the employees movements in the mirrors rather than turning your body to face them to avoid looking suspicious.

This?

Last edited by TheRascalKing; 01-29-2013 at 03:42 AM.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:20 AM
Banned

Thanked 3,522 Times in 2,599 Posts
Arrow Re: Bad Ideas sucks so fucking bad now

Quote:

Ya, like it's your duty to correct people's spelling.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:30 AM
Child of The Fence

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SpectraL View Post
Ya, like it's your duty to correct people's spelling.
Yeah*
Old 01-29-2013, 07:32 AM
Overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by HampTheToker View Post
Yeah*
Да.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:33 PM
Count

I can't see anything in spoilers because of my proxy.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:31 PM
Banned

Thanked 3,522 Times in 2,599 Posts
Arrow Re: Bad Ideas sucks so fucking bad now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derision View Post
I can't see anything in spoilers because of my proxy.
Guess you'd have to click the Quote button to read it, then exit without quoting. Do you use a proxy because of all the fuzz who like to be here, or do you use it so as not to link a previous account (if such account exists, of course)?
Old 01-29-2013, 07:07 PM
Count

^ I feel everyone on this forum has the right to be anonymous, that includes masking their IP. Especially considering there is LE on the mod team, including a federal agent AND PI collectors, like Zanick.
-SpectraL (01-29-2013), ACE_187 (01-29-2013)
Old 01-29-2013, 07:09 PM
Overcooked

Are those the posts you were referring to, Derision?
Old 01-29-2013, 07:10 PM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SpectraL View Post
Guess you'd have to click the Quote button to read it, then exit without quoting.
That doesn't work but I did check the clothing lifting thread and the posts I was referring to are back in the thread... finally.... after months of being in the retarded thread.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:11 PM
Red Baron of WWIII

Thanked 5,189 Times in 3,419 Posts

lol, SLIM will be a mod on zoklet when hell freezes over. Does that sound dramatic, illogical and retarded? Well, that's because zoklet is ruled by a bleeding vagina.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
-SpectraL (01-29-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 05:06 AM
Baron

Shady and tacho still haven't eloped yet? :/
Old 01-30-2013, 02:20 PM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,607 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellBent View Post
Shady and tacho still haven't eloped yet? :/
Arizona is too dry for tacho, he'd end up desiccating his nose.