Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 05-27-2011, 10:00 AM
Baron

Send a message via AIM to DestroyedMatter Send a message via Yahoo to DestroyedMatter
Default new method for opana ER injection

was searching and found this posted this month on 420 chan

Here is how I shoot my opana 40s. This method is fool proof and has never, ever failed me. It looks complicated but it really isn't:

First off, you'll need to buy 91% alcohol and one oral syringe for toddlers
Step 1: Remove plunger from the oral syringe and insert a cotton filter. Insert the plunger again and compact the filter down to the tip. Make sure the filter is tight and compacted in the oral syringe but not so much that liquid can't seep through.
Step 2: Remove coating and crush pill as finely as possible
Step 3: Mix 1 tablespoon of 91% alcohol with your pill. Make sure the pill is mixed well and is fully dissolved into the solution
Step 4: Remove plunger from oral syringe and pour solution into the oral syringe from the top. Do not draw up the solution.
Step 5: Insert the plunger back into the oral syringe and push the solution out of the oral syringe through the filter into your cooker
Step 6: Turn your stove on high, place the cooker directly on the burner until all of the alcohol is evaporated then remove from heat. DO NOT use a lighter for this step
Step 7: Add 2 CCs of water to the cooker
Step 8: Place the cooker back onto the burner and rapidly boil until you see the solution bubble up. Remove from heat.
Step 9: The gel will now be completely seperated from the water/oxymorphone. Toss a piece of cotton into the solution while it's still hot and draw it up with your rig. It will very easily draw up.
Step 10: Allow the solution to cool inside the rig before you shoot. The solution should be 100% clear and WILL NOT gel up as it cools. It will be a perfect shot with a killer rush.

-Step 11: Enjoy your well deserved orgasm. This method is much less wasteful than crisping and you'll get 75-85% of your oxymorphone on your first shot.

This really doesn't take that long to do. When I first tried it, this method took me 20 minutes or so. Now that I am good at it I can prep a shot in under 5 minutes. Also, you can save the gel from your shots, add 2 CCs of water to them and cook it up to get the remainder of your oxymorphone if you want.

gonna give it a try. but i dont have 91% alcohol would it make a differnce if i used less you think?
Old 05-27-2011, 03:48 PM
Euphorogenesis

Thanked 1,887 Times in 1,353 Posts
Default Re: new method for opana ER injection

Yes it would make a difference. Solving power decreases when one uses a less concentrated alcohol. Shame we don't have opana here in holland, Atleast i've never seen it and i have worked at a pharmacy. I assume you live in the states? Get some everclear at your local liquor store i believe it's about 99% alcohol.

Last edited by psychomanthis; 05-27-2011 at 03:51 PM.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:30 PM
Marquis

I think we're talking 91% iso alcohol, folks.

I'm also guessing electric burners only
This looks interesting - I hope it works.
Maybe I'll try it next time I get some. Probably not. I don't know anyone that has an electric burner.

Last edited by turboneger; 05-27-2011 at 11:41 PM.
Old 05-28-2011, 04:35 AM
Baron

Send a message via AIM to DestroyedMatter Send a message via Yahoo to DestroyedMatter

ok so i tried it for the first time... messed up a little splashed the shit outta it cause wasnt use to th ebig oral rig. and some oxymorphone splashed out with it only used 1/4 of a 40mg also an dalso did not use a stove and used a torch.

anyon eplease give me your opinion
Old 05-28-2011, 08:42 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyedMatter View Post
ok so i tried it for the first time... messed up a little splashed the shit outta it cause wasnt use to th ebig oral rig. and some oxymorphone splashed out with it only used 1/4 of a 40mg also an dalso did not use a stove and used a torch.

anyon eplease give me your opinion
.....why don't you give us your opinion.
Old 05-28-2011, 10:02 AM
Baron

ok so i re did it. with little less then half a 40mg pill and evaporated it on an electric heat source. much slower. and simmerd, this time there was a lot more goop in the final spoon. and i did it

must better. much more effects however. i expected more of a rush with oxymorphone IV. of course IR is the way to go. but how rare it is. i will continue to use this method. its gotta be much more better then crisping