Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-18-2011, 10:13 AM
BlakReubles BlakReubles is offline
Mud Farmer
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: SAN JOSE
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default what's an easy and cheap way to make meth?

just wondering anybody got some good insite?
  #2  
Old 11-18-2011, 10:14 AM
STD STD is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NSFW, Australia
Thanks: 1,502
Thanked 640 Times in 483 Posts
Default Re: what's an easy and cheap way to make meth?


Google "shake n bake meth", should be right up your alley.

Seriously though, GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE.
  #3  
Old 11-18-2011, 10:37 AM
BlakReubles BlakReubles is offline
Mud Farmer
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: SAN JOSE
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: what's an easy and cheap way to make meth?

most of those recipes dont work anymore cuz u cant get the right ingredients cuz they took them off the market since that shit got big....
  #4  
Old 11-18-2011, 10:52 AM
Tokerface Tokerface is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: United States of Australia
Thanks: 1,966
Thanked 1,401 Times in 833 Posts
Default Re: what's an easy and cheap way to make meth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakReubles View Post
most of those recipes dont work anymore cuz u cant get the right ingredients cuz they took them off the market since that shit got big....
Pfft, mud farmers.

Quote:
So to make meth from ephedrine- Using l- or pseudo ephedrine place 1000 gms of ephedrine, 250gms of red phosphorus, and 1000ml of hydriotic acid in a suitable round bottom flask. Fit the flask with a reflux condenser and reflux the mixture for 48hrs at 120 degrees C. Add a 10% solution of sodium hydroxide until the Ph is 14. You should get an oil layer and a water layer. Separate the oil layer in a separatory funnel and put it a flask with 3 volumes of water. Rig the flask for distillation and distill the oil water mixture until the oil is mostly gone (except for highly colored globs of oil.) In the reciever flask there should be two layers, an upper oil layer and a lower water layer. Separate the oil layer and mix it with 10% hydrochloric acid until the Ph is 7.6. evaporate the water and it will crystallize into methamphetamine hcl.

——

“We have observed that mixtures containing red phosphorus, iodine and either concentrated HCl or glacial acetic acid do convert ephedrine to methamphetamine; however, when the phosphorus is omitted, methamphetamine is not formed. Ephedrine was reacted with red phosphorus and iodine in refluxing water, varying the ratios of red phosphorus and iodine; when red phosphorus and iodine are in excess of ephedrine in a 1:3.8:7.2 molar ratio (ephedrine:red phosphorus:iodine) methamphetamine is formed and the ephedrine is consumed in 8 hours.”

Anyone have any thoughts, experience with the typical E-RP-HA when the usually separate step of creating the hydriotic acid is omitted and the three chemicals are just reacted in refluxing water. It seems like that is what is being described (along with acid substitution).

——

Materials:

1. 30ml bottle tincture iodine containing 2% iodine, sodium iodide 2.4%, alcohol 47%, rest H20

2. 5 Sinustop Herbal Decongestant tablets containing 60mg crystaline pseudoephedrine HCl each mixed with some herbal ingrediants. Or 300mg of ephedrine obtained thru some other method.

3. 5 road flares.

4. Bottle of drain cleaner containg conc. H2SO4

5. Bottle white distilled vinegar

6. Red devil Lye containing sodium hydroxide

7. Spray can of brake cleaner containing 1,1,1 trichloroethylene or 1,1,1 trichloroethane

Procedure:

A. Purifying pseudoephedrine:

1. Take the 5 decongestant capsules, empty their contents into a small funnel with a coffee filter. Pour 50ml of cold water through the filter, and collect the liquid in a small jar.

2. Add a 1/4tsp of lye to the collected liquid. You should immediately smell the odor of ephedrine.

3. Put the resultant solution in another small jar, and add 50ml of brake cleaner, then close the lid and shake vigorously. Let stand so that the layers seperate.

4. Using a turkey baster, suck up the bottom brake cleaner layer out of the jar and put it into a small bowl.

5. Add 50ml of vinegar and heat the resultant mixure over low heat in a frying pan with 1/2 inch of water. Thus a water bath. Do not use a gas stove, since the brake cleaner vapors will produce toxic phosgene if there is contact with a flame. Instead use a hot plate or electric stove at low heat only.

6. Heat the bowl in the water bath until no more liquid is left. At the bottom will be a solid layer of a pseudoephedrine acetate.

B. Preparing the red phosphorus:

1. Scrape the red phosphorus off of the caps of the 5 flares and store for later use. You should get about 0.1g per flare.

C. Preparing the iodine/HI solution:

1. Pour the entire bottle of the iodine tincture into a small ceramic bowl. Heat on the above type water bath until no more alcohol is left. Let cool, put in a small polyethylene jar, and add 0.1ml of the H2SO4 drain cleaner. Thats about 1/4inch of liquid in the end of an eye dropper. This converts the sodium iodide to HI. You now have a solution of iodine and HI. 2. Add the red phosphorus, and heat bottle in a water bath until the purple iodine color goes away.

D. The reaction:

1. Add the pseudoephedrine acetate to the solution of HI/I and phosphorus, and heat on a water bath for 24 hours.

E: Extraction:

1. Cool the reaction solution and add 1/2tsp of lye. Take the solution and perform steps A3-A6. 2. You will end up with methamphetamine acetate that you can scrape from the bowl.

Congratulations! You have circumvented all of law enforcement and have greatly contributed to the end of the “drug war”. (or contributed to the outlaw of all flares, iodine tincture, vignegar, drain cleaners, and auto store chemicals and coffee filters as will happen in the next year)
I got this from here: http://sbillinghurst.wordpress.com/2...drine-acetate/
  #5  
Old 11-18-2011, 10:57 AM
Midnight Sun's Avatar
Midnight Sun Midnight Sun is offline
Asstronomer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Arizona's armpit
Thanks: 2,110
Thanked 2,681 Times in 1,912 Posts
Mad Re: what's an easy and cheap way to make meth?

I hear if you cook up some jenkem and oxidise it it will create meth
__________________

Memento Mori
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Mordisk (11-18-2011)
  #6  
Old 11-18-2011, 11:12 AM
Tokerface Tokerface is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: United States of Australia
Thanks: 1,966
Thanked 1,401 Times in 833 Posts
Default Re: what's an easy and cheap way to make meth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habanero View Post
I hear if you cook up some jenkem and oxidise it it will create meth
Habanero is also a hardcore faggot.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Mordisk (11-18-2011)
  #7  
Old 11-18-2011, 11:44 AM
STD STD is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NSFW, Australia
Thanks: 1,502
Thanked 640 Times in 483 Posts
Default Re: what's an easy and cheap way to make meth?

Since I'm feeling kind and bored tonight:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pzyokr
7.84MB, 2x .pdf files.

One is a guide to the "Red, White and Blue" method, the other is "Uncle's Fester's Secret of Methamphetamine Manufacture, 8th Edition".
__________________
syphilis.stdx [at] gmail [dot] com
"Wow, STD has really gone off the deep end. He's like a one-man, polydrug, chronic toxicity study"
  #8  
Old 11-18-2011, 03:41 PM
synthetikal's Avatar
synthetikal synthetikal is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Manchester
Thanks: 241
Thanked 75 Times in 53 Posts
Default Re: what's an easy and cheap way to make meth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by STD View Post
Since I'm feeling kind and bored tonight:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pzyokr
7.84MB, 2x .pdf files.

One is a guide to the "Red, White and Blue" method, the other is "Uncle's Fester's Secret of Methamphetamine Manufacture, 8th Edition".
Was looking for Uncle Fester's book, I did have it but it got deleted. Some of it's shit though.

For OP, checkout http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodiu...try/index.html
look under the headings: birch reduction, Ephedrine related and HI/P reduction of ephedrine for the easiest ways to make meth.
  #9  
Old 11-18-2011, 03:47 PM
Oct's Avatar
Oct Oct is offline
cunt
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Korova Milk bar
Thanks: 966
Thanked 1,122 Times in 843 Posts
Default Re: what's an easy and cheap way to make meth?

Get a reasonable sized canister. Fill with equal parts of Ammonia and Chlorine. Make sure your airwaves are covered when putting the 2 together. Close the lid as quickly as possible. Leave to sit for a few mins and unscrew lid.

Make sure you get a deep lungful. And then on to step 2...
__________________
"That man of loneliness and mystery.
Scarce to seem to smile, and seldom heard to sigh"
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Zok Jr. (11-18-2011)
  #10  
Old 11-18-2011, 05:42 PM
Konglomo's Avatar
Konglomo Konglomo is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Zoklet Van Dealership
Thanks: 775
Thanked 834 Times in 605 Posts
Default Re: what's an easy and cheap way to make meth?

I wasn't going to post this on here, but seeing as I do not care if idiots kill themselves anymore, here ya go. It works if you do it right.

Ingredients:

2400 mg of psudeoephedrine (3 boxes of 12 hour nondrowsy sudafed)
Ammonium Nitrate (aces cold pack, or any other cold pack with only ammonium nitrate, it says on the package)
100% lye
VM&P Naptha or Coleman Camping fluid(in the red can)
Xylene (it should be right next to the Naptha in the paint section)
3 AA Enegizer Advanced Lithium Batteries (with the 4X on the package)
Muriatic Acid (it has to be muriatic, you'll find it in the cleaning isle or masonary isle at the hardware store)
Rubbing alcohol
Aluminum Foil

Hardware:
1 2 liter pop bottle
1 1 liter pop bottle
1 20oz pop bottle
24'' of polycarbonate tubing with an inside depth of 3/8''- like aquarium tubing or something similar
4 Clear glass scotch glasses ( http://www.amazon.com/Riedel-Whiskey.../dp/B000ESR272 )- or something similar
coffe filters
small pipe cutter ( http://www.amazon.com/Superior-Tool-...ata/B000L87UPE )
needle nose pliers
small funnel
electric tape
measuring cup


Preparation:

Step 1: Before you start, clean your pop bottles and scotch glasses with water, dry, then clean with the rubbing alcohol then let dry. Cut 1 liter bottle in half, making a funnel.

Step 2: Crush the psudeoephredrine into a fine powder (you can use a coffee grinder or wrap them up in a few coffee filters and smash with hammer)

Step 3: Drill a hole in the lid for the 20 oz pop bottle big enough for the tubing to go down inside (you can use a knife), then push 2'' of tubing through the lid, then put tape on the outside of the lid making it air tight. Make a loop with the rest of the tubing and tape, leaving 6 inches hanging on the opposite end.

Step 4: Take 4 feet of aluminum foil and roll it tightly into a small string, then cut off 4 1/4'' pellets from the string (save the rest for later use)

Step 5: Watch a video online to learn how to get lithium out of batteries.

Production:

Step 1: Pour 1/3 cup of Ammonium Nitrate into 2 liter bottle, and pour crushed pills into bottle. Now shake this up.

Step 2: Add 100ml of Xylene

Step 3: Start opening 3 batteries, tear the strips into small pieces and ball them up, add the lithium balls to your mixture on at a time, but quickly. DO NOT LET THEM SET OUTSIDE OF THE MIXTURE! DO NOT LET ANY WATER GET IN THERE!

Step 4: Pour 1/2 cup of lye into bottle

Step 5: Pour 2 cups of VM&P Naptha or coleman camping fuel into same bottle

Now gently swirl the mixture around until you start feeling pressure build. Once pressure starts building let it set for 3 minutes- or until the lithium balls start getting a gold color to them, then burp the bottle (loosen the cap, and then tighten it back)

DO NOT BREATHE THE GASSES! BURP AWAY FROM FACE

For the next 45 minutes only burp the bottle when absolutely nessesary, add small amounts of lye (1 tblspoon) to keep it rolling till 45 minutes is up. After 45 minutes, do not add anymore lye, once the mixture stops reacting you are ready to move to the next chapter: Gassing

Gassing:

(Filtration is a key safety point, you can filter more if you desire.)

Step 1: put 4 coffe filters inside of 1 liter pop bottle funnel, put pop bottle over 1 scotch glass and pour liquid from 2 liter bottle through filter.

Step 2: Take coffee filters out, and squeze out extra liquid into scotch glass, then repeat step 1 into a new scotch glass.

Step 3: Get the last two scotch glasses and put a coffee filter over each one, then pour half the liquid into one glass and half into the other through the filters.

Step 4: Put your 4 aluminum foil pellets into the 20 oz pop bottle and pour about a 1/4'' of muriatic acid over the aluminum foil (this with start to make a gas) put lid/tubing on the bottle tightly)

DO IN WELL VENTILATED AREA

Step 5: Gas will start to come out the other end of the tube, now swirl that end of the tubing in each scotch glass until each mixture turns snowy white.

Step 6: Take lid, and tubing off the bottle, be careful the bottle gets warm, dispose of bottle in safe place.

Step 7: Quickly clean other two scotch glasses

Step 8: After the two scotch galss mixtures have set for 5 minutes, empty mixtures into the other two glasses (you can gas them again later) A residue will begin to build on the bottom of sides of empty glasses, this is your meth, let it dry and scrape out with a straw and enjoy!

You can kick off your 2 liter bottle again by adding more lye and more naptha and get another pull, maybe two out of it, and gas your liquid mixtures at leat 3 times.
__________________
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Mordisk (11-18-2011), T.K. Baha (11-18-2011)
  #11  
Old 11-18-2011, 09:30 PM
Mordisk's Avatar
Mordisk Mordisk is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: So CaL
Thanks: 1,094
Thanked 202 Times in 167 Posts
Default Re: what's an easy and cheap way to make meth?

hopefully u will be responsible fer many deaths.
  #12  
Old 11-18-2011, 09:32 PM
ObscuredByClouds's Avatar
ObscuredByClouds ObscuredByClouds is offline
welcome to the machine
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Rubacava
Thanks: 694
Thanked 931 Times in 520 Posts
Default Re: what's an easy and cheap way to make meth?

Those vicks vapor inhalers
  #13  
Old 11-18-2011, 09:34 PM
T.K. Baha's Avatar
T.K. Baha T.K. Baha is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: America
Thanks: 1,290
Thanked 804 Times in 591 Posts
Default Re: what's an easy and cheap way to make meth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleBack View Post
I wasn't going to post this on here, but seeing as I do not care if idiots kill themselves anymore, here ya go. It works if you do it right.

Ingredients:

2400 mg of psudeoephedrine (3 boxes of 12 hour nondrowsy sudafed)
Ammonium Nitrate (aces cold pack, or any other cold pack with only ammonium nitrate, it says on the package)
100% lye
VM&P Naptha or Coleman Camping fluid(in the red can)
Xylene (it should be right next to the Naptha in the paint section)
3 AA Enegizer Advanced Lithium Batteries (with the 4X on the package)
Muriatic Acid (it has to be muriatic, you'll find it in the cleaning isle or masonary isle at the hardware store)
Rubbing alcohol
Aluminum Foil

Hardware:
1 2 liter pop bottle
1 1 liter pop bottle
1 20oz pop bottle
24'' of polycarbonate tubing with an inside depth of 3/8''- like aquarium tubing or something similar
4 Clear glass scotch glasses ( http://www.amazon.com/Riedel-Whiskey.../dp/B000ESR272 )- or something similar
coffe filters
small pipe cutter ( http://www.amazon.com/Superior-Tool-...ata/B000L87UPE )
needle nose pliers
small funnel
electric tape
measuring cup


Preparation:

Step 1: Before you start, clean your pop bottles and scotch glasses with water, dry, then clean with the rubbing alcohol then let dry. Cut 1 liter bottle in half, making a funnel.

Step 2: Crush the psudeoephredrine into a fine powder (you can use a coffee grinder or wrap them up in a few coffee filters and smash with hammer)

Step 3: Drill a hole in the lid for the 20 oz pop bottle big enough for the tubing to go down inside (you can use a knife), then push 2'' of tubing through the lid, then put tape on the outside of the lid making it air tight. Make a loop with the rest of the tubing and tape, leaving 6 inches hanging on the opposite end.

Step 4: Take 4 feet of aluminum foil and roll it tightly into a small string, then cut off 4 1/4'' pellets from the string (save the rest for later use)

Step 5: Watch a video online to learn how to get lithium out of batteries.

Production:

Step 1: Pour 1/3 cup of Ammonium Nitrate into 2 liter bottle, and pour crushed pills into bottle. Now shake this up.

Step 2: Add 100ml of Xylene

Step 3: Start opening 3 batteries, tear the strips into small pieces and ball them up, add the lithium balls to your mixture on at a time, but quickly. DO NOT LET THEM SET OUTSIDE OF THE MIXTURE! DO NOT LET ANY WATER GET IN THERE!

Step 4: Pour 1/2 cup of lye into bottle

Step 5: Pour 2 cups of VM&P Naptha or coleman camping fuel into same bottle

Now gently swirl the mixture around until you start feeling pressure build. Once pressure starts building let it set for 3 minutes- or until the lithium balls start getting a gold color to them, then burp the bottle (loosen the cap, and then tighten it back)

DO NOT BREATHE THE GASSES! BURP AWAY FROM FACE

For the next 45 minutes only burp the bottle when absolutely nessesary, add small amounts of lye (1 tblspoon) to keep it rolling till 45 minutes is up. After 45 minutes, do not add anymore lye, once the mixture stops reacting you are ready to move to the next chapter: Gassing

Gassing:

(Filtration is a key safety point, you can filter more if you desire.)

Step 1: put 4 coffe filters inside of 1 liter pop bottle funnel, put pop bottle over 1 scotch glass and pour liquid from 2 liter bottle through filter.

Step 2: Take coffee filters out, and squeze out extra liquid into scotch glass, then repeat step 1 into a new scotch glass.

Step 3: Get the last two scotch glasses and put a coffee filter over each one, then pour half the liquid into one glass and half into the other through the filters.

Step 4: Put your 4 aluminum foil pellets into the 20 oz pop bottle and pour about a 1/4'' of muriatic acid over the aluminum foil (this with start to make a gas) put lid/tubing on the bottle tightly)

DO IN WELL VENTILATED AREA

Step 5: Gas will start to come out the other end of the tube, now swirl that end of the tubing in each scotch glass until each mixture turns snowy white.

Step 6: Take lid, and tubing off the bottle, be careful the bottle gets warm, dispose of bottle in safe place.

Step 7: Quickly clean other two scotch glasses

Step 8: After the two scotch galss mixtures have set for 5 minutes, empty mixtures into the other two glasses (you can gas them again later) A residue will begin to build on the bottom of sides of empty glasses, this is your meth, let it dry and scrape out with a straw and enjoy!

You can kick off your 2 liter bottle again by adding more lye and more naptha and get another pull, maybe two out of it, and gas your liquid mixtures at leat 3 times.
Thats how they do it in the trailer park.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Konglomo (11-18-2011), Mordisk (11-18-2011)
  #14  
Old 11-18-2011, 10:08 PM
panthrax's Avatar
panthrax panthrax is offline
Bringer of Evil
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Thanks: 1,110
Thanked 1,745 Times in 884 Posts
Default Re: what's an easy and cheap way to make meth?

Meh, I'll get on board.

Quote:
**WARNING** Combining these chemicals can result in fire, explosion, injury, death, or arrest. I do NOT use illicit narcotics, nor do I condone the use of illicit narcotics. This post is for informational purposes only. I take no responsibility for anyone who misuses this information and blows themself up, burns down a structure, or gets arrested. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. ****DO NOT DO THIS INDOORS****
Now, on with the show.

You will need:

Hardware

2 2-liter bottles (Clean & dry, with lid)
1 1-liter bottle (Clean & dry, with lid)
1 20oz bottle (Clean & dry, with lid)
Approx 18" aquarium tubing
Needle-nosed pliers
Small pipecutter (Or snips)
Measuring cups (1/3 and 1 cup size)
Funnel
Small tupperware container with lid
Baggies
Utility knife or razorblade
Coffee filters

Ingredients

1. 1/3 cup Ammonium Nitrate (Get by cutting open cold packs. It's the little white balls. Be careful what you buy, some cold packs are ammonium nitrate-free.

Other materials can be used, but we're going to do it this way.)

2. 1/2 cup 100% Lye (aka Sodium Hydroxide. Available at hardware stores in the drain cleaner section. - Drano Crystals, or any other powdered lye works)

3. 3 cups Coleman Camp Fuel (Engine starting fluid [diethyl ether], or VM&P naphtha can also be used)

4. 3x Lithium strips (Get by cutting open Energizer AA Lithium batteries - This YOUTUBE tutorial video shows EXACTLY how to get your Lithium strips)
YouTube - Get Lithium Metal From an Energizer Battery

5. 100ml NP solvent of your choice (Xylene or MEK is recommended - easily found at your local hardware store in the paint section)

6. 3-4 boxes 120mg 12-hour pseudoephedrine HCl (PSE). The highest count you can find. (Sudafed or a generic equivalent. MAKE SURE PSE IS THE ONLY ACTIVE INGREDIENT.)



7. about 1/3 cup iodized salt 8. 4 capfuls sulfuric acid (Available as liquid drain cleaner.) OR muriatic acid (Also sold at hardware stores)

9. Denatured alcohol or Isopropyl alcohol

10. 1/8 cup of distilled water (Poland Spring or any bottled water can also be used)

Prep

1. Take the 20oz lid and cut a hole in it big enough to fit the aquarium tubing. It should be snug.

2. Cut one of the 2-liters in half. Discard the top.

3. Crush the pills into a fine powder. Use a coffee grinder, blender, or if worse comes to worse, hand crush them with a pair of pliers or something. Put the powder into a baggie. The beauty of "shake n bake" is you don't have to clean your pills to extract PSE. Just crush and toss in!

4. Measure out and crush the ammonium nitrate (optional). If it is dry enough, go ahead and crush it. Not important that you do this, though. It helps ensure

even cooking, but is not imperative. Put it in a baggie.

5. Measure out the lye. Be careful not to touch this stuff. It eats anything organic (YOU) and also reacts with metal. Put in a baggie.

6. Measure out the Coleman fuel or Naphtha. Put it into the 1-liter.

7. Cut open the batteries. You must do this quickly because lithium reacts with moisture in air and will become hot, possibly catching fire if it is very humid outside. Use the pipecutter to cut the outer housing of the battery. Use the needle nosed pliers to peel down the housing to expose the strip. There will be a black strip in between 2 pieces of paper. This is the one you want. BE CAREFUL. LITHIUM STRIPS MAKE A SPARK WHEN THEY COME INTO CONTACT WITH METAL.

DO NOT TOUCH THE STRIP WITH YOUR BARE HANDS IF YOU CAN AVOID IT. DO NOT GET IT WET!!!!! Once you get the strip out of the battery, it can be stored in denatured alcohol, and will no longer react with air as long as it is capped. Lithium strips burn VIOLENTLY when they come into contact with water. Be CAREFUL!!

Go time

1. Pour the ammonium nitrate into the 2-liter bottle (the one you didnt cut in half).
2. Add pills. Shake up to mix them together.
3. Add your 100ml Xylene or MEK solvent

At this point, you will see the ingredients starting to react, it will produce bubbles in the bottom.
4. Add the lithium strips. Take them out of the denatured alcohol, tear them into smaller pieces, and add them to the mixture.
5. Add your lye MAKING SURE to cover your Lithium strips.
6. Add the 1/4 cup of water. The water kicks off the reaction, but YOU MUST GET THE CAP ON IMMEDIATELY AFTER ADDING THE WATER. Remember Lithium reacts intensely with water and is potentially dangerous. The lithium-water reaction at normal temperatures is brisk but not violent, though the hydrogen produced can ignite. Do not add the water if your Lithium has not been buried and is UNDER YOUR LYE.
7. Add the Coleman fuel or Naphtha to this mixture.

The mixture will be rolling now (it will look like it's boiling real hard). NOW THIS IS THE TRICKY AND MOST IMPORTANT PART: The reaction builds up necessary pressure inside the bottle, don't worry - you will need to let this react WITH THE CAP ON for at least 2 minutes. Let the Lithium do it's thing for a full 120 seconds. Venting or releasing pressure within the first 2-3 minutes will greatly affect your final yield. After 2 or 3 minutes you will see the Lithium starting to get smaller, shriveling up into small Bronze foil looking balls with holes throughout. This is when you MUST VENT by slightly unscrewing the cap to release the gas.

***AFTER THE LITHIUM TURNS BRONZE MAKE SURE TO KEEP AN EYE ON THE PRESSURE INSIDE THE BOTTLE! IT CAN EASILY BUILD UP QUICKLY AND EXPLODE IF NOT VENTED PROPERLY!***

You can gently swirl (not shake!) the bottle side-to-side if you want, you don't have to. Swirling can only help the reaction.

Be careful! The gas coming out of the bottle is straight ammonia. Do not breathe it and keep it away from your eyes. AVOID KEEPING THE CAP OFF OR VENTING THE BOTTLE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

You may have to add more lye throughout the process to keep the mixture rolling. Once every 20 mins or so. You may not have to, though. If you do, add about half of the amount as in the beginning, and do it quickly.

For at least 45 minutes keep venting and swirling the mixture until it stops rolling and you have hard whitish balls (called bones) in the bottom of the bottle. This is a signal that the reaction is over. Let the contents react until you notice the whitish balls - sometimes will take 1-2 hours. Put a cotton ball in the funnel hole and 2 coffee filters over and filter the liquid into the 2-liter (the one you cut in half). Dispose of the trash accordingly. Use caution, the bottle and trash are noticeable waste items. Try to dispose of it in different locations. The trash can still be fingerprinted. USE YOUR HEAD.

Gassing the liquid

Now that the dangerous part is over, on to the DOPE!

All ready smelling success? wait and see.

****This is a smelly and violent process so you should do it outside if possible.****

**WARNING** ***HCl GAS IS NASTY STUFF AND WILL RUST ANYTHING IN SIGHT! Make sure your tubing is completely airtight because you do not want leaks!****

Take the 20oz bottle and put about 1/3 cup salt in it. Add 4 capfuls of sulfuric acid (or muriatic acid) and put on the lid you made with the aquarium tubing. Make sure it's tight. This is your gassing gizmo. Put the end of the hose just under the surface of the liquid and squeeze the gas into it. You will see the meth dropping or "snowing" to the bottom of the liquid. Such a beautiful sight. Pull out the hose and let the 20oz fill back up with gas again.

Repeat this until the meth stops dropping as much. Filter the powder out of the liquid. This process is known as a 'pull'. After the dope is filtered, you can do up to 3 more pulls from the same liquid. Usually the second pull is the best (most product, highest quality). You will have to re-mix the salt and sulfuric acid in the 20oz using fresh ingredients, because it won't last long. Make sure not to suck up any of the liquid into the 20oz, or you will have to make a new one. The gas inside the 20oz is a bad little dude itself, so use a twist tie or a rubber band to keep the tube closed (fold it in half and tie it).

That's it. Let the meth dry on the filters, scrape it off, and voila. You can even use the filters in drinks to get high. The highest the dinosaur's ever been is off filters.

Note: Rinsing your meth with DRY ACETONE (dry your acetone by baking Epsom Salts at 400f for 4 hours, pour the baked epsom salts into your acetone container and let sit overnight) If your meth burns leaving residue in your pipe and tastes nasty, a dual solvent recrystallization is highly recommended.
There, you've got several methods on how to make methamphetamine cheaply and easily.

I will now close this thread, because it's suited for Flasks & Beakers. So in the future, ask your "how to make methamphetamine" questions there.
__________________
"Begone! ye mocker; even though ye laugh in my honour ye shall laugh not long: then when you are suffering know that I have forsaken you."
- Aleister Crowley, Liber AL vel Legis.

http://www.panthraxnation.host.sk | Get Addicted.
  #15  
Old 11-19-2011, 06:20 AM
zombo.com's Avatar
zombo.com zombo.com is offline
is baked
 
Join Date: May 2009
Thanks: 1,053
Thanked 1,267 Times in 954 Posts
Default Re: what's an easy and cheap way to make meth?

just a warning though... asking "how do i make the meffs" is likely to get you infracted.

have a little discretion, show them you have a fucking clue, and if you run into a specific procedure or operation that you've got a question about, then give it a shot.

good thing panny found this before i did.


If you've got enough chemistry knowledge that you SHOULD be making meth, then you would be asking different questions mate.

all your going to do is blow something up most likely.

Seriously, take the time to aquire the knowledge of methods, proper labs procedures, etc and you're a lot more likely to ever successfully pull off a batch, if you don't have a mentor.
__________________
I blaspheme your commandments, to provoke and enjoy your bark, your teeth grinding! -ao spare, anathema of zos. [url]http://hermetic.com/spare/anathema.html[/url]
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
STD (11-19-2011)
  #16  
Old 11-19-2011, 06:21 AM
zombo.com's Avatar
zombo.com zombo.com is offline
is baked
 
Join Date: May 2009
Thanks: 1,053
Thanked 1,267 Times in 954 Posts
Default Re: what's an easy and cheap way to make meth?

oh, but if you do try it, please come tell us about it. it should be good for lulz no matter what happens


...i'm tempted to archive this thread
__________________
I blaspheme your commandments, to provoke and enjoy your bark, your teeth grinding! -ao spare, anathema of zos. [url]http://hermetic.com/spare/anathema.html[/url]
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
cheap, easy, make, meth

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to make meth, DiStOrTiOn Flasks and Beakers 6 05-23-2011 08:37 AM
Cheap and easy way to play music when I lift the toilet seat? My Mom Is Dead DIY 13 01-02-2011 10:46 PM
This may or may not be an easy way to make cheap dirty but good mez NashBridges#1Fan Better Living Through Chemistry 44 04-05-2010 09:46 PM
how to make meth myg0t Better Living Through Chemistry 10 09-19-2009 06:45 AM
EASY EASY way to make a bunch of money Macgruber Bad Ideas 19 03-10-2009 08:46 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:50 PM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.