Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Society > The Inhumane Condition

Old 06-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Baron

Default Re: Should gay marriage be legalized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsMerchant View Post
^A lot of that Old Testament stuff was, maybe, marginally relevant in the context of a primitive nomadic culture.

It is not relevant today--just like the advice in Exodus about when it is okay to kill one of your slaves.
So then the 10 commandments are irrelevant in your opinion or is this the kind of picking and choosing that's so common in today's religion?
Old 06-01-2012, 12:09 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,173 Times in 2,083 Posts

A lot of this opposition to homosexuality shit might be coming from the women. They might see men opting out of heterosexuality as a threat to their survival. I know women are far more religious than men although that probably because they just leech off of the church. Some of the more homophobic communities in America are also the most female-dominated and bisexual, like the Black community.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:15 AM
Destroyer of worlds

Thanked 1,991 Times in 1,129 Posts

It fucking boggles my mind that minorities and other once oppressed groups can be so hypocritical and in turn discriminate a different group of people.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:15 AM

Thanked 2,847 Times in 1,738 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
So then the 10 commandments are irrelevant in your opinion or is this the kind of picking and choosing that's so common in today's religion?
Since they are all pretty much universally ignored--and by good, "God-fearing" Christians at that--I think so. See what George Carlin has to say on the subject.

What is mildly annoying about all this is to see a homophobic troll attempting to quote scripture to justify his hate. In case you missed the memo, God is love.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:18 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsMerchant View Post
Since they are all pretty much universally ignored--and by good, "God-fearing" Christians at that--I think so. See what George Carlin has to say on the subject.

What is mildly annoying about all this is to see a homophobic troll attempting to quote scripture to justify his hate. In case you missed the memo, God is love.
You claim to draw inspiration from Christ. How can you claim this when you reject his word as it was passed down. How can you claim to know God when you blaspheme and attack his laws. Make no mistake armsmerchant your blasphemies will not go unpunished. You will be smote down by the lord thy God and perish into the lake of fire. You have willfully shut yourself off from the Lord and chosen the path of wickedness. You are of your father the Devil, the father of lies.

Last edited by DirtySanchez; 06-01-2012 at 12:20 AM.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:33 AM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 2,277 Times in 1,744 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuperxtreme View Post
It fucking boggles my mind that minorities and other once oppressed groups can be so hypocritical and in turn discriminate a different group of people.
Well, when you consider that African Americans and Latinos are overwhelmingly Christian, it makes sense. It's a shame, those who have known oppression and prejudice should know better.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:40 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

It has nothing to do with their "Christian beliefs." Black opposition to homosexuality stems from Black females trying to keep down-low bisexual Black males from not impregnating them (welfare opportunity). Latinos have never really been an "oppressed" group in America (they are just White ethnics) so that's a given.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:47 AM

I liked it when you played Fire Marshal Bill.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
ZappaFan (06-01-2012)
Old 06-01-2012, 01:20 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

hahaha "daddy I liked it when you didn't rape my ass"
Old 06-01-2012, 03:10 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Also

Old 06-01-2012, 03:16 AM
Imperialista yanqui

Thanked 1,572 Times in 979 Posts

Fuck, the smug, self-righteous shit that must have been flowing through those retarded-fucking kids' minds as they walked out... someone should have greeted them outside the presentation hall with a bat.
Old 06-01-2012, 03:19 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
Fuck, the smug, self-righteous shit that must have been flowing through those retarded-fucking kids' minds as they walked out... someone should have greeted them outside the presentation hall with a bat.
Oh yeah, definitely. He later apologised for calling them pansy-assed, but for not for the rest of what he said. I think he's one of the smartest and nicest guys about this subject, I love his podcast.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:21 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim "fuck latinos" Carrey View Post
Outside of the insular mountain communities of Afghanistan there are no places on this Earth where there are any differences in the treatment of men and women, and even then massive amounts of females are planning to emigrate from Afghanistan. Hominids have been morphologically reduced to the point where there are very few differences between males and females; essentially what has happened is the creation of a unisex species. And this point, the only solution is to continue to assault the heterosexual agenda until they are demoralized to the point of being neutralized.
Sexual dimorphism in humans in more pronounced than in most mammals, not less.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:26 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

That is not true and humans are far less sexually dimorphic than primates such as HomoErectus, Neandethal, Antecessor, etc.

Every little bitch is always trying to get a piece of The Carrey!!! I feel like Ash in Evil Dead; always having to smite the demons that crawl out of the dirt and try to take whatever they can off of me! I'm the shit, and you can't touch this!
Old 06-01-2012, 06:48 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

I think the accurate question is, "Should the definition of the word marriage be changed?"

Asking if gay marriage should be legalized is like asking if people who drive cars that float on water and have sails instead of wheels should be required to pay insurance like people who drive the wheeled versions do. It's a question that sets up the debate misleadingly and incorrectly from the start to slant it towards supporting a certain agenda.

If you wanted to ask a fair question about the whole issue, I think it would be, "Should same-sex couples be allowed legal unions with the same stature as marriage, and if so, should they be called something else or should the definition of the word marriage be changed to include them?"
Old 06-01-2012, 07:17 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

I must admit, that was a much more accurate question. Can I ask how you manage to question so accurately? Is it polygonal rifling, or do you have some sort of special sights with which to shoot such accurate questions?
Old 06-01-2012, 07:26 AM
Black Viking

I think we should outlaw everything but gay marriage.

That way I use the tears of all those right-wing fanatical Christians to fuel my hydro-electrical Aborto-Tron 3000.

Fuck causes, fuck right and wrong; I want someone to step to me with an AK and I want to put them the fuck down.
p6867 (06-01-2012)
Old 06-01-2012, 07:35 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 2,775 Times in 1,944 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Talka View Post
I think we should outlaw everything but gay marriage and marijuana

That way I use the tears of all those right-wing fanatical Christians to fuel my hydro-electrical Aborto-Tron 3000.
ftfy
Old 06-01-2012, 07:46 AM
LongDickHipHopPerfection

Thanked 4,161 Times in 2,410 Posts

As a kid i always assumed that gays could get married because who could possibly give a shit what two consenting adults do in their own lives? I was really confused when i found out it was illegal.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:58 AM
Baron

In this thread, there is no way to tell who is trolling, completely moronic, or actually correct. I kinda like it.
DJ Meaty Cheeks (06-01-2012), Township Rebellion (06-02-2012)
Old 06-01-2012, 05:29 PM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim "fuck latinos" Carrey View Post
What was that? Let's see that residential address of yours. My cameraman and I would like to give your skinny ass a very firm talking down to tonight.
how did you know im skinny
Old 06-01-2012, 06:02 PM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the world View Post
Yeah, just get married to your cats and dogs while you're at it too. Oh, don't forget your kids too.
Hah, yeah. Ridiculous isn't it? And that's not the limit of ridiculous stuff people try to marry...

pillowcases, women, horses, the berlin wall. bloody outlandish isn't it?
Old 06-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Black Viking

Quote:
Originally Posted by p6867 View Post
As a kid i always assumed that gays could get married because who could possibly give a shit what two consenting adults do in their own lives? I was really confused when i found out it was illegal.
That's because you're a rational human being.

Fuck causes, fuck right and wrong; I want someone to step to me with an AK and I want to put them the fuck down.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:46 PM
LongDickHipHopPerfection

Thanked 4,161 Times in 2,410 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the world View Post
Yeah, just get married to your cats and dogs while you're at it too. Oh, don't forget your kids too.
I don't get the comparison and i hear it all the time. Two consenting adults deciding to try and make a life together has very little in common with marrying children and pets, particularly your own children. Please explain also how gays marrying even remotely effects you. It's legal where i live and I never even see gays kiss, despite living on the fringe of the gay part of the city.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:47 PM

Did you not read his other posts in this thread?
Old 06-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachosomoza View Post
I liked it when you played Fire Marshal Bill.
"LemmieShowYaSumpin!"
Tachosomoza (06-01-2012)
Old 06-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediumD View Post
In this thread, there is no way to tell who is trolling, completely moronic, or actually correct. I kinda like it.
Me too, like a pokemon, JFLC has evolved into a new form of troll.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:17 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morb View Post
I think the accurate question is, "Should the definition of the word marriage be changed?"

Asking if gay marriage should be legalized is like asking if people who drive cars that float on water and have sails instead of wheels should be required to pay insurance like people who drive the wheeled versions do. It's a question that sets up the debate misleadingly and incorrectly from the start to slant it towards supporting a certain agenda.

If you wanted to ask a fair question about the whole issue, I think it would be, "Should same-sex couples be allowed legal unions with the same stature as marriage, and if so, should they be called something else or should the definition of the word marriage be changed to include them?"
People like Rush Limbaugh with his 4 marriages, or Newt Gingrich with his two affairs with two different wives are hardly upholding the sanctity of marriage, are they?

They're a bunch of blowhards with double standards. They get squicked out at the thought of two guys having sex and marrying, so they assume everyone else does and it's some big issue. Except more people now support gay marriage than not.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:22 AM
Baron

I'm going to go ahead and admit that a large part of why I hate queers is a visceral reaction. It just sickens me plain and simple. When I first learned what gays were I immediately pictured 2 dudes kissing with mustaches and beards rubbing against the other. The image made me want to vomit.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:37 AM
Black Viking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
People like Rush Limbaugh with his 4 marriages, or Newt Gingrich with his two affairs with two different wives are hardly upholding the sanctity of marriage, are they?

They're a bunch of blowhards with double standards. They get squicked out at the thought of two guys having sex and marrying, so they assume everyone else does and it's some big issue. Except more people now support gay marriage than not.
lol, we should just get super traditional with marriage and just barter 4 goats and a pig to a family for their daughter's hand.

Old 06-02-2012, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post

Most of the guys who rave the hardest against gay marriage play for left field themselves. I know this firsthand.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:14 AM
Baron

Quote:
Most of the guys who rave the hardest against gay marriage play for left field themselves. I know this firsthand.
I always hated that argument that whoever hates gays must be gay. Does this mean the kk were secretly black? I hate mosquitoes and ticks but it dosnt mean I'm an insect. It's a retarded and lazy argument and anyone with half a brain cell can see that.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:20 AM
Black Viking

You sound like a total fag.

Old 06-02-2012, 02:21 AM

There actually were cases of light skinned blacks joining the KKK.

Someone who devotes insane amounts of time, energy and resources to hating and oppressing a group for no legitimate reason has something to hide.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:22 AM
Baron

Quote:
There actually were cases of light skinned blacks joining the KKK, actually. Someone who devotes insane amounts of time, energy and resources to hating and oppressing a group for no legitimate reason has something to hide.
I'm not denying that there are closet cases who try an hide it because they themselves are queer. But to write off every anti gay person as being gay is retarded and intellectually lazy.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:23 AM
Black Viking

http://gayhomophobe.com/

trollolol

zuperxtreme (06-02-2012)
Old 06-02-2012, 02:25 AM

Quote:
I'm not denying that there are closet cases who try an hide it because they themselves are queer. But to write off every anti gay person as being gay is retarded and intellectually lazy.
Put my goddamn ladder back in my shed and come from under my car, you fucking basehead.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:29 AM
Baron

Quote:
Put my goddamn ladder back in my shed and come from under my car, you fucking basehead.
No way bro. That shits mine now
Old 06-02-2012, 02:45 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
I always hated that argument that whoever hates gays must be gay.
You've always hated it because it's true for you. We all know you're a fellow fag.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:51 AM

One of us! One of us!