Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Hobbies > Bad Ideas

Old 10-13-2009, 07:33 AM
Regular

Default Dead persons identity

Something I was wondering about is what are the steps you would have to take to build a new American identity?

If someone who was 16 wanted to leave Canada and go to the US against the will of his parents or anyone he knows what are the steps he would undergo to create a new identity in the US to find a job and continue to live there in a predetermined location?

Although I have seen many methods of creating a new identity the best I have seen was taking the identity of someone who has already died. I however not having sufficient knowledge of the US or their procedures need to figure out how someone could pull this plan off.

All other aspects of this journey have been taken care of but the main problem is currently how to continue life once you get there.

Last edited by spiralds123; 03-19-2010 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 10-13-2009, 10:44 AM
Marquis

Default Re: Dead persons identity

Mudfarmers facepalming mudfarmers. Ahhh.

Look up newborn deaths. Like still borns, ect.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:09 AM

If you are under 18, move to a new country. Go to a shelter, tell them you are 16. Where are your parents? You don't know, you have been living on the street since you were "little". Appear dirty and destitute. Call yourself Sam, but you never went to school. Homeless life, start a new one. Get adopted by rich people and within 2 years you will be posting on Zoklet, not for long though, 5024L will be a supermod, and you'll be banned for you can finish reg.

Are you a robot? orang--permbanned.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:46 PM
Marquis

Send a message via Skype™ to Vox Ducis

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralds123 View Post
Something I was wondering about is what are the steps you would have to take to build a new American identity?

If someone who was 16 wanted to leave Canada and go to the US against the will of his parents or anyone he knows what are the steps he would undergo to create a new identity in the US to find a job and continue to live there in a predetermined location?

Although I have seen many methods of creating a new identity the best I have seen was taking the identity of someone who has already died. I however not having sufficent knowledge of the US or their procedures need to figure out how someone could pull this plan off.

All other aspects of this journey have been taken care of but the main problem is currently how to continue life once you get there.
I know an old lady from Highland Park (IL) who lost her physically disabled son last year, but didn't tell anybody except a few relatives and friends because the boy's father lives in Malaysia, pays $900/month for child support, and never calls his son.

She may be interested in helping you take her son's identity and live in her house until you get a job. Do you want to get in touch with her ?
Old 10-13-2009, 02:01 PM
Baron

assuming you have a passport and can cross the boarder without your parents...

just go.

when you're in the states you have to keep a low profile, get a job like washing dishes or labour. don't work for large companies like walmart, or even mcdicks.

say you're 18 if you can get away with it.

say that you're from a state on the otherside of the country, if you want to live in california, say you're from new hempshire,vermont,maryland. from some small town no ones heard of.

the US has SSN and Canada has SIN. they're both 9 digits, just use the same numbers but in the SSN sequence.

you can open a bank account by saying you're going to school, you haven't received your student ID yet. or try places like moneymart.

if you're last name is Smith...make it Smyth ...just tell moneymart its a typo from your employer.

don't use facebook or myspace, whatever. and cut contact with friends from home.

or you can avoid all this. go down to california, get some slut pregnant, and claim you wanna "do the right thing" and raise your bastard child. and you'll probably get residency.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:11 PM
Count

This is a great idea. My new name will probably be either John Lennon or Elvis Presley.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:54 PM
Wealthy Merchant

This actually takes quite some time to acheive, time that a runaway -or any foreigner- doesnt have, unless they have friends they can stay with for a while.

im currently editing, to no great extent, a manner of doing this for the bi guide, so just wait for the submission. i would copy past it here but im currently not in a possition to do it due to some technicalities.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:57 PM
Baron

he could have the cash saved up for his travel expenses, and find roommates with craigslist.

or find places to stay with globalfreeloaders website, or couchsurfing.

another option is: make a personals ad on okcupid or plentyoffish. say you're 18, find some girl in the US, pretend to have feelings for her, go meet her, and just stay there, shack up with her and use her until you can get a place on your own.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:47 AM
Regular

So far the shelter idea makes the most sense, as of right now all other aspects of said plan have been looked at the only problem would be the new identity. If the person going through with the plan had contacts in the new area then they could be adopted by said people? Assuming of course that there was a nearby shelter.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:07 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,799 Times in 1,122 Posts

1.) Find the profile of a missing person on http://doenetwork.org/ who fits your characteristics.
2.) Take the information of that person(things like birth date, hometown, parents, etc.) and get a birth certificate in that person's name. In the US, they cannot ask you for ID when getting a birth certificate.
3.) Use birth certificate to get passport and other documents.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:21 PM
Knight

Send a message via AIM to kirby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant Funk Drink View Post
1.) Find the profile of a missing person on http://doenetwork.org/ who fits your characteristics.
2.) Take the information of that person(things like birth date, hometown, parents, etc.) and get a birth certificate in that person's name. In the US, they cannot ask you for ID when getting a birth certificate.
3.) Use birth certificate to get passport and other documents.
Yes they can ask for ID when you're requestion documents of another indivudal.

Where the fuck do you idiots get your info from? MSNBC to catch an identify theif?

Mothafucking all the info on here is 97% bullshit.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:39 PM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,799 Times in 1,122 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirby View Post
Yes they can ask for ID when you're requestion documents of another indivudal.

Where the fuck do you idiots get your info from? MSNBC to catch an identify theif?

Mothafucking all the info on here is 97% bullshit.
I actually came up with those instructions off the fly. I didn't really intend for them to be very accurate.

The reason I say they most likely will not ask you for ID is because last time I went to get a new birth certificate(I live in california), the place where I got the birth certificate had a sign that said "We are NOT allowed to ask you for ID...", and hence they did not ask me for any. All I had to do was fill out a paper with lots of personal information(which I'm sure you could get off the internet if you really wanted to do some research) and then they gave me my birth certificate. I was very surprised, to say the least.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:50 PM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmmEGGA View Post
Why are you facepalming him? It's still possible to do so, it's just harder to do and takes more searching around and phoning around to find a SS# that's useful to you and can be used.

I'll go in more detail over PM with the OP when he adds me to his friends list (I don't accept PMs frm non friends to cut down on rippers and other idiots PMing me). I'll probably just post it here later anyway.

Personally there are more plausible and easier ways to get a new ID which I've given various working examples of in a variety of similar threads, but the dead method can still work.

Last edited by SLIM; 10-14-2009 at 10:53 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:47 PM
Regular

Thanks for the info slim.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:02 PM
Wealthy Merchant

okay, ive sent the new submission of the BI guide to dfg. ive noticed that he generaly keeps the file name i give it so it should be called BI guide 5 or bad ideas guide 5.

in the guide is a simple but effective manner of rendering an id, edited from an old text file i have.