Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Love, Lust, and Relationships

Old 12-01-2009, 05:18 AM
Baron

Default Finding Girls For Casual Sex:For Dummies

Note: This wont be PUA stuff. This is going to be a short, sweet, concise and highly effective guide to getting laid for the man who just wants to fuck and doesn't care about control, seduction, manipulation or anything fancy. Straight to the point and highly effective. Use with caution.

1. Get some affordable yet nice name brand clothes that fit your body and show off your best physical attributes. You'll need to go to a store and ask the girl what looks good on you. More often than not, they know how to pick your clothes much better than you. Buy some nice cologne and spray your neck and wrists ONCE OVER. Also, go to a shoe store and have the girl pick out a pair of nice shoes and a belt to go with it.

2. Bathe, brush teeth, cut your fingernails, put on some deodorant and get a professional haircut from a stylist. Let them work their magic, even if you'll think it's not "you". How is it not "you" if it's still your face??

3. Practice good body language. Stand up. Yes, you, reading this now, stand the fuck up and make believe that a string is pulling your head up. Lift your chest slightly (dont be tryhard here, less is more) and draw your neck back just a little bit with your head held slightly high. Note the word slight.

3. Go outside and practice making FRIENDLY eye contact with every hot girl you see. If she keeps looking at your eyes DON'T BREAK IT AT ALL (granted, you WILL be scared at first when she keeps looking, but all it means is that she's sizing you up because she's attracted to you. The hardest thing to believe about this is that you'll start to remember all the girls who gave you unbroken eye contact and how you didn't go for it. If she's holding eye contact, take it as an invitation that she wants to get to know you. (And it is)

4. Since shes already attracted to you, your ass doesn't need to build ridiculous amounts of attraction anymore. Just say hi or do what I do, which is make a silly comment that is related to the situation at hand (not that she's attracted to you, I'm talking more about what she's doing at the moment etc). What you need to do now is focus on building sexual tension. Sexual tension is the tension that guys don't know about but girls do. Basically, the underlying meaning of sexual tension is when both parties are thinking that sex is a very real possibility. The feeling you felt when you made long eye contact with her is sexual tension. The key is to be completely comfortable with this tension. You'll find that girls giggle uncontrollably to get rid of the tension. Your job is NOT to get rid of the tension, but to create it and be one with it. Don't be too intense, be comfortable and so will she. Sexual tension is build through being playfully arrogant, mentally assuming she wants you, humor and back and forth banter.

5. Now that you've built sexual tension and it's present, you need to build some rapport. This is where it get esoteric and complex to understand, yet it's so simple. You need to project with your vibe that you have NO agenda, that your fully present and centered, you need to PAY ATTENTION TO THE GIRL AND FOCUS ON HER (don't get stuck in your head, or look at her with firey eyes either or like your examining her) hold positive thoughts in your mind while looking at her calmly and collected, fully immersed in her and what she has to say. No tuning out, no spacing out, no asking 2000 questions. Just let it flow. This creates a bond. She'll project all kinds of nice things to you because you are in effect a Tabula Rasa (blank slate) to her. This simple, yet powerful technique can create stalkers, so use caution. Be authentic. Don't talk to much, let her talk herself into wanting you. This isn't the time to be cool or cocky, this is the time to listen and not talk too much. Don't worry about awkward silences, just smile at her knowingly while holding eye contact. She'll say something because the social pressure is on her to keep talking, and plus she likes you.

6. Now that she's attracted, comfortable, bonding and connected with you, you can suggest hanging out right then and there, later on today or tommorow. Whatever it is, just make sure you offer a reason why you want to...such as "your really cool, lets hang out". Preferably, you just want to hang out the very same day. It's irrelevant what you do with her, just go for a slice and pay for it. Don't go dutch this time. Pay. She won't think your a sucker, she'll think your a gentleman because of how you came off. You came off as a strong, charming, alpha guy, so of course you should give in a little and at least pay for a slice. Don't make it a habit though.

7. When you hang out, keep doing all that sexual tension stuff (don't do 100 percent eye contact this time though, hold eye contact just a bit longer than you do with everyone else), and when she talks do the blank slate rapport thing. At the peak during the hanging out you should bring her back to your place with some kind of excuse like "hey, you gotta meet my goldfish robert, he can play the violin" and of course she'll know this isn't true but this is how girls work.

8. Don't just jump her bones when you guys are at your place. Don't bring out the candles or dim the lights. Don't try to set the mood. Here is where you demonstrate that you are a man. Say something like "this is my place, i like to keep the energy here positive and chilled out, this is a completely drama free enviorment". Be dominant and territorial at your place. Don't let her touch the remote or anything like that. Be playful about it though like "hey, give me that" and snatch it away.

9. Sit on the couch together and cuddle. Start smelling her neck, she'll be turned on, kiss her and the rest is history.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Actor (12-01-2009), bad-luck-chuck (12-03-2009), Bleeding Kansas (12-03-2009), Evil con Carne (12-01-2009), Fenrir (12-02-2009), happy_one_hit (12-01-2009), Ivy Mike (12-01-2009), Lman1578 (12-05-2009), M. Samuel Chevalier (12-04-2009), Marijuanasaurus (12-01-2009), NamelessNom4d (12-01-2009), Phlegm! (12-03-2009), SteamPunk (12-02-2009), The English Gentleman (12-01-2009), unstableasatable (12-01-2009), Vigilante (12-01-2009)
Old 12-01-2009, 05:25 AM
welcome to the machine

Default Re: Finding Girls For Casual Sex:For Dummies

Alright nice gonna go try it brb
Chavinist (12-01-2009), Fenrir (12-02-2009), Marijuanasaurus (12-01-2009), rabbitweed (12-01-2009)
Old 12-01-2009, 05:25 AM
Count

i fapped.
I Still Needmoney (12-01-2009)
Old 12-01-2009, 05:30 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Moar. pix would be appreciated
Old 12-01-2009, 05:33 AM
Ugly Pile of Bones

Thanked 6,921 Times in 4,344 Posts

Sounds like a PUA email chain, but most of that shit seems to actually work. I didn't like the paying part too much though
Old 12-01-2009, 05:33 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,799 Times in 1,122 Posts

This from a guy who bones his cousin.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:35 AM
Ugly Pile of Bones

Thanked 6,921 Times in 4,344 Posts
Thumbs Up Re: Finding Girls For Casual Sex:For Dummies

I'm gonna tell my friends to call me "Tabula Rasa" from now on.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavinist View Post
This is going to be a short
I apologise but I lost concentration half way through the second paragraph.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:40 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant Funk Drink View Post
This from a guy who bones his cousin.
He must be doing something right then, huh?
Chavinist (12-01-2009)
Old 12-01-2009, 05:44 AM
Count

Wow.. I seriously thought this was going to be a piece of shit.. lol.. But all of what you just said is very practical and the pure and honest truth. I say this only because everything you described is practically my own personal nature.. My only fault with this is.. you can not act this stuff out, and try to be the person or follow the steps if you don't believe in yourself personally. You either are this type of person or your not.. Needless to say, maybe all men have this potential as all beings have the potential to change.. I say.. Good write up!.. I'll even throw a 'thanks' your way. Maybe someone will hopefully benefit from this.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:46 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
You either are this type of person or your not.. Needless to say, maybe all men have this potential as all beings have the potential to change.. I say.. Good write up!.. I'll even throw a 'thanks' your way. Maybe someone will hopefully benefit from this.
You're right about that. However, all men can become this. You have to just
get your life handled and your insides figured out, or you'll come off like a creep.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:52 AM
Knight

I find that acting like you aren't just talking to her so you can bone her works the best.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:59 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncutdiamond View Post
I find that acting like you aren't just talking to her so you can bone her works the best.
That's a good insight, however, it's easy to get caught in the friend zone if you fall too far into that role.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:03 AM
Lady Killer

Thanked 1,662 Times in 1,041 Posts

being attractive helps
Old 12-01-2009, 06:04 AM
Baron

For a perfect example of how ANYONE can get the ladies here is Ronald McDonald (Z list celebrity, ginger, and possible drug/diet problems)

ChinaCat (12-01-2009)
Old 12-01-2009, 06:06 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marijuanasaurus View Post
being attractive helps
Yes, it does. Being attractive in general does help a lot (hence steps 1-4). However any girl who holds eye contact with you for a long ass time feels that you are attractive, ya know?

P.S: Me and Marijuanasaurus are studs. So we have an unfair advantage in terms of our looks and how confident it makes us.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:16 AM
Lady Killer

Thanked 1,662 Times in 1,041 Posts

Quote:
Yes, it does. Being attractive in general does help a lot (hence steps 1-4). However any girl who holds eye contact with you for a long ass time feels that you are attractive, ya know?

P.S: Me and Marijuanasaurus are studs. So we have an unfair advantage in terms of our looks and how confident it makes us.
Yessir

Glad you pointed out the eye contact too.

Theres also a way to get a woman worked up just by looking at her.
You begin by starting into her less dominant eye, which if shes right handed like most people are, it would be her left eye. You then shift your eyes to her right eye, then down to her lips every so often.
Chavinist (12-01-2009)
Old 12-01-2009, 06:31 AM
Regular

Ah well this is just what I have been doing for the past year, good thing I had it basically right. I just don't do the last two the same way. IMO I'd rather not get all territorial and all that. And instead of sticking my chest out and acting confident, I pretend to lack confidence and act all small and cute, cause I'm a skinny kid. It works really well.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:31 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,799 Times in 1,122 Posts

Quote:
For a perfect example of how ANYONE can get the ladies here is Ronald McDonald (Z list celebrity, ginger, and possible drug/diet problems)

Man that Ronald is one fat fuck.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:32 AM
Knight

Lips, i thought it was her tits you had to stare at every so often.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:33 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz AllAlone View Post
Ah well this is just what I have been doing for the past year, good thing I had it basically right. I just don't do the last two the same way. IMO I'd rather not get all territorial and all that. And instead of sticking my chest out and acting confident, I pretend to lack confidence and act all small and cute, cause I'm a skinny kid. It works really well.
How many girls did you lay in the past year?
Old 12-01-2009, 06:34 AM
Count

Exclamation Re: Finding Girls For Casual Sex:For Dummies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marijuanasaurus View Post
Theres also a way to get a woman worked up just by looking at her.
You begin by starting into her less dominant eye, which if shes right handed like most people are, it would be her left eye. You then shift your eyes to her right eye, then down to her lips every so often.
Witchcraft

*ObZ
Old 12-01-2009, 06:36 AM
Regular

Quote:
How many girls did you lay in the past year?
Ha I'm still a virgin dude, I'm about to be 16, but I've had really great mature relationships with the 4 (haha) girls I've been with.

I know it doesn't count but I was about to "lay" the one before last. We just did mutual mast.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:37 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsidianZ View Post
Witchcraft

*ObZ
Lolz.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:45 AM
Mud Farmer

Quote:
Bathe, brush teeth, cut your fingernails, put on some deodorant and get a professional haircut from a stylist.
Real men go to a barber.

"Stylists" are for women.

Old 12-01-2009, 06:47 AM
Count

Barbers are fine...if you don't want anything more complicated than a buzz.

*ObZ
Old 12-01-2009, 07:04 AM
Mud Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsidianZ View Post
Barbers are fine...if you don't want anything more complicated than a buzz.
Barbers do fine work, the only difference is that they specialize in men's haircuts. Fewer options means fewer ways to fuck up your hair, and only sissies need "layering" or "highlights." Barbers are also more proficient at tapering and edging up, you can't beat a straight razor.

It's also about the atmosphere when you go to an old school barber. No small talk, gossip or other such bullshit, you discuss topics relevant to men.
BlackopsNinja (12-03-2009), harry_hardcore_hoedown (12-01-2009), SLIM (12-01-2009)
Old 12-01-2009, 07:13 AM
Kemst þó hægt fari.

Thanked 2,864 Times in 1,923 Posts
Arrow Re: Finding Girls For Casual Sex:For Dummies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip View Post
Barbers do fine work, the only difference is that they specialize in men's haircuts. Fewer options means fewer ways to fuck up your hair, and only sissies need "layering" or "highlights." Barbers are also more proficient at tapering and edging up, you can't beat a straight razor.

It's also about the atmosphere when you go to an old school barber. No small talk, gossip or other such bullshit, you discuss topics relevant to men.
QFT.

I went to a stylist not too long ago and not a single bitch in there knew what a Caesar Cut, or "Gentlemen's Haircut" was. I even tried explaining to their stupid asses that it was George Clooney's hairstyle when he was a castmember of ER.... Needless to say I did not receive the haircut I asked for... And they didn't get paid for it.

Barbers FTW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckhead View Post
YOU ARE MY HERO

- peace out
Old 12-01-2009, 08:50 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,720 Times in 1,059 Posts

I just copy this guy:

[youtube]tlTCu0wDczc[/youtube]
Old 12-01-2009, 09:32 AM
Archduke

Me, Zip and Unwyred are the only men in here who get laid regularly.

Oh yeah, this is the same old shit that has been posted millions of times and never got many readers of LLR laid.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:40 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim-0v-derby View Post
Me, Zip and Unwyred are the only men in here who get laid regularly.

Oh yeah, this is the same old shit that has been posted millions of times and never got many readers of LLR laid.
Got me laid. And you can't say that only 3 men out of allof us get laid regularly. You cannot be serious by any stretch of the imagination, can you?

No, you can't man. It's just too...low of a number. Because I get laid regularly and that still is only 4 men out of...a whole fucking lot.

This is in fact, new shit. Different goal.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:42 AM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant Funk Drink View Post
Man that Ronald is one fat fuck.
wtf do you expect? he eats fucking McDonalds all the fucking time
Old 12-01-2009, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Note: This wont be PUA stuff. This is going to be a short, sweet, concise and highly effective guide to getting laid for the man who just wants to fuck and doesn't care about control, seduction, manipulation or anything fancy. Straight to the point and highly effective. Use with caution.

1. Get some affordable yet nice name brand clothes that fit your body and show off your best physical attributes. You'll need to go to a store and ask the girl what looks good on you. More often than not, they know how to pick your clothes much better than you. Buy some nice cologne and spray your neck and wrists ONCE OVER. Also, go to a shoe store and have the girl pick out a pair of nice shoes and a belt to go with it.

2. Bathe, brush teeth, cut your fingernails, put on some deodorant and get a professional haircut from a stylist. Let them work their magic, even if you'll think it's not "you". How is it not "you" if it's still your face??

3. Practice good body language. Stand up. Yes, you, reading this now, stand the fuck up and make believe that a string is pulling your head up. Lift your chest slightly (dont be tryhard here, less is more) and draw your neck back just a little bit with your head held slightly high. Note the word slight.

3. Go outside and practice making FRIENDLY eye contact with every hot girl you see. If she keeps looking at your eyes DON'T BREAK IT AT ALL (granted, you WILL be scared at first when she keeps looking, but all it means is that she's sizing you up because she's attracted to you. The hardest thing to believe about this is that you'll start to remember all the girls who gave you unbroken eye contact and how you didn't go for it. If she's holding eye contact, take it as an invitation that she wants to get to know you. (And it is)

4. Since shes already attracted to you, your ass doesn't need to build ridiculous amounts of attraction anymore. Just say hi or do what I do, which is make a silly comment that is related to the situation at hand (not that she's attracted to you, I'm talking more about what she's doing at the moment etc). What you need to do now is focus on building sexual tension. Sexual tension is the tension that guys don't know about but girls do. Basically, the underlying meaning of sexual tension is when both parties are thinking that sex is a very real possibility. The feeling you felt when you made long eye contact with her is sexual tension. The key is to be completely comfortable with this tension. You'll find that girls giggle uncontrollably to get rid of the tension. Your job is NOT to get rid of the tension, but to create it and be one with it. Don't be too intense, be comfortable and so will she. Sexual tension is build through being playfully arrogant, mentally assuming she wants you, humor and back and forth banter.

5. Now that you've built sexual tension and it's present, you need to build some rapport. This is where it get esoteric and complex to understand, yet it's so simple. You need to project with your vibe that you have NO agenda, that your fully present and centered, you need to PAY ATTENTION TO THE GIRL AND FOCUS ON HER (don't get stuck in your head, or look at her with firey eyes either or like your examining her) hold positive thoughts in your mind while looking at her calmly and collected, fully immersed in her and what she has to say. No tuning out, no spacing out, no asking 2000 questions. Just let it flow. This creates a bond. She'll project all kinds of nice things to you because you are in effect a Tabula Rasa (blank slate) to her. This simple, yet powerful technique can create stalkers, so use caution. Be authentic. Don't talk to much, let her talk herself into wanting you. This isn't the time to be cool or cocky, this is the time to listen and not talk too much. Don't worry about awkward silences, just smile at her knowingly while holding eye contact. She'll say something because the social pressure is on her to keep talking, and plus she likes you.

6. Now that she's attracted, comfortable, bonding and connected with you, you can suggest hanging out right then and there, later on today or tommorow. Whatever it is, just make sure you offer a reason why you want to...such as "your really cool, lets hang out". Preferably, you just want to hang out the very same day. It's irrelevant what you do with her, just go for a slice and pay for it. Don't go dutch this time. Pay. She won't think your a sucker, she'll think your a gentleman because of how you came off. You came off as a strong, charming, alpha guy, so of course you should give in a little and at least pay for a slice. Don't make it a habit though.

7. When you hang out, keep doing all that sexual tension stuff (don't do 100 percent eye contact this time though, hold eye contact just a bit longer than you do with everyone else), and when she talks do the blank slate rapport thing. At the peak during the hanging out you should bring her back to your place with some kind of excuse like "hey, you gotta meet my goldfish robert, he can play the violin" and of course she'll know this isn't true but this is how girls work.

8. Don't just jump her bones when you guys are at your place. Don't bring out the candles or dim the lights. Don't try to set the mood. Here is where you demonstrate that you are a man. Say something like "this is my place, i like to keep the energy here positive and chilled out, this is a completely drama free enviorment". Be dominant and territorial at your place. Don't let her touch the remote or anything like that. Be playful about it though like "hey, give me that" and snatch it away.

9. Sit on the couch together and cuddle. Start smelling her neck, she'll be turned on, kiss her and the rest is history.
Alternatively, buy a newspaper and pick out one of the personal ads for hookers. It's cheaper, and the girl is probably healthier too.
Old 12-01-2009, 10:23 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,720 Times in 1,059 Posts

Here's a post I quoted from 10 years in the future:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2019/2020 is really gay View Post

1. Get some affordable yet fashionable name brand clothes. Make sure you buy the latest glossy magazine to really know what's "on" this season. Don't even think of wearing that thing you bought last year!
Make sure that your clothes fit your body and are really skimpy without being too revealing. You'll need to go to a store and ask the girl what looks good on you. More often than not, they know how to pick your clothes much better than you. Buy some nice cologne and spray your neck and wrists ONCE OVER. Also, go to a shoe store and have the girl pick out a pair of nice shoes and a belt to go with it. Make sure your shoes go with your outfit! You therefore need at least 10 pairs of shoes. High heels are preferable, as they'll make you look taller and more attractive.

2. Bathe with a fragrance shower gel to match your cologne, brush teeth, cut and paint your fingernails, put on some deodorant and get a professional haircut from a stylist. Let them work their magic, even if you'll think it's not "you". How is it not "you" if it's still your face??

3. Apply makeup. Make sure to really cover all those imperfections on your skin. Apply eyeliner to amplify your eyes and some lipstick, or otherwise no girl will want to kiss you. Carry a supply of makeup and a pocket mirror with you at all times in case you need to touch it up.

3. Practice good body language. Stand up. Yes, you, reading this now, stand the fuck up and make believe that a string is pulling your head up. Lift your chest slightly (dont be tryhard here, less is more) and draw your neck back just a little bit with your head held slightly high. Note the word slight. Arch your back to push your chest and your buttocks out.

3. Go outside and practice making FRIENDLY eye contact with every hot girl you see. Bat your extended eyelashes.

4. Since shes already attracted to you, your ass doesn't need to build ridiculous amounts of attraction anymore. Just say hi or do what I do, which is make a silly comment that is related to the situation at hand (not that she's attracted to you, I'm talking more about what she's doing at the moment etc). Giggle often, laugh at her jokes and try to talk as if you have a slight mental retardation. Girls don't like guys that are too smart.

5. Now that you've built sexual tension and it's present, you need to build some rapport.

[...]
Damn, when I had this idea I didn't realize I would barely even have to change anything in his post. These are sad times indeed.
Zip (12-01-2009)
Old 12-01-2009, 10:32 AM
Knight

Thanks for the advice OP.

[youtube]0G4rvnrufHo[/youtube]

Last edited by jblazer; 12-01-2009 at 10:38 AM.
Old 12-01-2009, 10:43 AM
Regular

Quote:

This. And here's a better guide for getting laid: Stop reading guides on how to get laid. You'd do much better if you just went outside, met some people and built up some social skills. Reading a how-to manual on the internet isn't going to make you into a pimp.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:58 PM
Regular

None of these ideas are original and definitely not yours. Way to compile a ton of the most common concepts expressed on this board and pass them off as your own. I would've thought this kind of thing was common sense to most people(showering, basic eye contact, friendliness etc) as ANYONE who has held a job has to abide by these rules but apparently you fucks are just eating it up.

He's right of course, but honestly if you can't figure out how to find a mate nature is probably telling you that you shouldn't be reproducing. Who are you to mess with the laws of Darwin you bastards? Some of the stupidest creatures in existence can learn how to fuck, how a member of the most enlightened species we know about at the most enlightened time in human history cannot figure this out mystifies me.

I propose we stop referring to guys who need to study human interaction to get laid as PUA's', change it to FOE(failure of evolution). Has a nice ring to it amirite?

Last edited by pleasure_to_burn; 12-01-2009 at 02:13 PM.
bad-luck-chuck (12-03-2009)
Old 12-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Marquis

Quote:

LOL
Old 12-01-2009, 05:31 PM
Count

Quote:

Must be a man vs woman thing. My stylist is a guy, and he knows his stuff.

Albeit, a gay guy...

*ObZ
Old 12-01-2009, 05:42 PM
Duke

I came in here intending to flame but thats actually pretty good advice. Well, the shit about eye contact and sexual tension anyways.