Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Society > The Inhumane Condition

Old 12-08-2009, 02:36 AM
Count

Send a message via Yahoo to sexualjesus
Default Why black people are black, Inbreeding

so, looking at inbreeding (thanks to that fucking your cousin thread) i found this little gem.

"Island species are often very inbred, as their isolation from the larger group on a mainland allows for natural selection to work upon their population. This type of isolation may result in the formation of race or even speciation, as the inbreeding first removes many deleterious genes, and allows expression of genes that allow a population to adapt to an ecosystem. As the adaptation becomes more pronounced the new species or race radiates from its entrance into the new space, or dies out if it cannot adapt and, most importantly, reproduce."

now apperently, the large evolutional changes occur, because of inbreeding, i can think of no better way why asians have slanty eyes and black people are the colour of night.

SJ's theory: one day, some idiot thought he would get his girlfriend and move to africa, after generation's of inbreeding they finally adapted to the sun and became too tanned, the original was lucky enough to be blessed with enough anti cancer cells to survive him and his children from death.

OR, a bibliogical theory.

adam and eve's now only child kane was banished to the hottest part of the world for killing his brother, since he was immortal, he survived the harsh weather and bred children, those children bred more children untill there inbreeding turned them black, then those children of children immigrated to other parts of the land like the harsher australia (aboriginal's, back when there was land paths to get overseas) and asia (not so much japan, but it isnt too far of a stretch for these children to make it to cambodia, even then they could have sat there, and before there genetics changed again to slanty eyes some moved to australia)

i know, the theory explains so much, nigger's are just inbred children of a murderer.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:44 AM

Default Re: Why black people are black, Inbreeding

Science. Learn it.

edit: I was a little too harsh, but a small degree of inbreeding is needed for evolution to occur, which is something you include in your post.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Baron

YES! I love fail threads. Now we can laugh at the OP all day.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:50 PM
Baron

Thumbs Down Re: Why black people are black, Inbreeding

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualjesus View Post
so, looking at inbreeding (thanks to that fucking your cousin thread) i found this little gem.

"Island species are often very inbred, as their isolation from the larger group on a mainland allows for natural selection to work upon their population. This type of isolation may result in the formation of race or even speciation, as the inbreeding first removes many deleterious genes, and allows expression of genes that allow a population to adapt to an ecosystem. As the adaptation becomes more pronounced the new species or race radiates from its entrance into the new space, or dies out if it cannot adapt and, most importantly, reproduce."

now apperently, the large evolutional changes occur, because of inbreeding, i can think of no better way why asians have slanty eyes and black people are the colour of night.

SJ's theory: one day, some idiot thought he would get his girlfriend and move to africa, after generation's of inbreeding they finally adapted to the sun and became too tanned, the original was lucky enough to be blessed with enough anti cancer cells to survive him and his children from death.

OR, a bibliogical theory.

adam and eve's now only child kane was banished to the hottest part of the world for killing his brother, since he was immortal, he survived the harsh weather and bred children, those children bred more children untill there inbreeding turned them black, then those children of children immigrated to other parts of the land like the harsher australia (aboriginal's, back when there was land paths to get overseas) and asia (not so much japan, but it isnt too far of a stretch for these children to make it to cambodia, even then they could have sat there, and before there genetics changed again to slanty eyes some moved to australia)

i know, the theory explains so much, nigger's are just inbred children of a murderer.
Your level of stupidity is almost impressive.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:25 AM
Knight

So, in your theory...
All of humanity was on the African continent, and as the migrations into other parts of the world continued, races evolved, and THEN and ONLY AFTER THESE OCCURENCES, did a person with light skin decide to move back to Africa, where he fucked his relatives and became too tan.

And thats where black people came from.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:36 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeLowLife View Post
Your level of stupidity is almost impressive.
Whaddayou talkin about ?!?!? His level of stupidity is AWESOME ! Don't sell him short !
Old 12-09-2009, 04:16 AM
Baron

I'm pretty sure blacks descend from Ham and his son Canaan, not Cain.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:19 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAS View Post
I'm pretty sure blacks descend from Ham and his son Canaan, not Cain.
Don't you mean descended from Ham and Cheese on Pumpernickle ?
Old 12-09-2009, 04:30 AM
Duke

black people came first from anal sex. the man doesn't have a vagina to give birth so they came out of his anus. this explains their color and smell. and why homosexuality is a sin.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
a giant pterodactyl (12-09-2009)
Old 12-09-2009, 09:41 AM
Count

Send a message via Yahoo to sexualjesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phinehas View Post
Genesis 9:20-27
"And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:

And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.

And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.

And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.

And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.

And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant."
that wasnt very nice of noah
Old 12-10-2009, 05:20 AM
Knight

Actually, black was the original color. White is the "abnormal" color--all the original hominids were dark-skinned. A lack of melanin did not become the "norm" until people migrated further north where dark skin proved to be a detriment in the winter, when minimal sun exposure combined with dark skin contributed to vitamin D deficiency. Dark skin originally evolved, of course, to prevent UV damage.