Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Love, Lust, and Relationships

Old 02-15-2010, 07:28 PM
Baron

Default 13 year old sister with 16 year old punk

my little sister is 13, in 7th grade. recently she's started hanging out with a friend of her's older brother, who is 16 and i guess in 10th grade. has his license and a car his parents bought his spoiled ass. my own parents are apathetic and comatose half the time, so it is usually up to me to look out for my little sister. i set rules for her and if she doesn't like it, tough shit. i think she's incredibly vulnerable at that age and i think this teen pedo only wants in her pants, and i'll be god damned if she's losing her virginity at 13, let alone to this douche.

so anyway they went on a date last night, to the movies. yes i came along as chaperon. i drover her there and made him meet us at the theater. she wanted ME to meet THEM at the theater, but there's no way in hell i'm allowing an opportunity for this punk to receive road head from my sister. i went to go and sit in between them to make sure he didn't try to finger her, cause according to my sister "they're only going to watch a movie!" and she starts freaking out and making a scene about it. to me this is an automatic red flag that she's up to no good with this guy and wants to get felt up and lose all her virtue. anyway i moved over to the seat next to him then and pretty much watched him more than the movie screen.

today she's mad at me saying i ruined her first real date with this idiot, but really now, what the fuck is a 16 year old interested in a 13 year old for if it's not freshly pubescent pussy? what the fuck could they possibly have in common? she's just going to see all the shitty music he listens to, the cigarettes he probably secretly smokes, and the spoiled douche bags he hangs out with and emulate them, and then one day she'll come home to announce she is pregnant.

i almost punched a hole in my wall this morning (didn't break through).
Old 02-15-2010, 07:31 PM
Regular

Default Re: 13 year old sister with 16 year old punk

Pictures of your sister.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
FoolishImp (02-17-2010), nutsack (02-16-2010)
Old 02-15-2010, 07:33 PM
Regular

Cool Re: 13 year old sister with 16 year old punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocares123 View Post
my little sister is 13, in 7th grade. recently she's started hanging out with a friend of her's older brother, who is 16 and i guess in 10th grade. has his license and a car his parents bought his spoiled ass. my own parents are apathetic and comatose half the time, so it is usually up to me to look out for my little sister. i set rules for her and if she doesn't like it, tough shit. i think she's incredibly vulnerable at that age and i think this teen pedo only wants in her pants, and i'll be god damned if she's losing her virginity at 13, let alone to this douche.

so anyway they went on a date last night, to the movies. yes i came along as chaperon. i drover her there and made him meet us at the theater. she wanted ME to meet THEM at the theater, but there's no way in hell i'm allowing an opportunity for this punk to receive road head from my sister. i went to go and sit in between them to make sure he didn't try to finger her, cause according to my sister "they're only going to watch a movie!" and she starts freaking out and making a scene about it. to me this is an automatic red flag that she's up to no good with this guy and wants to get felt up and lose all her virtue. anyway i moved over to the seat next to him then and pretty much watched him more than the movie screen.

today she's mad at me saying i ruined her first real date with this idiot, but really now, what the fuck is a 16 year old interested in a 13 year old for if it's not freshly pubescent pussy? what the fuck could they possibly have in common? she's just going to see all the shitty music he listens to, the cigarettes he probably secretly smokes, and the spoiled douche bags he hangs out with and emulate them, and then one day she'll come home to announce she is pregnant.

i almost punched a hole in my wall this morning (didn't break through).
kick his ass?
Old 02-15-2010, 07:34 PM
Grander Duke

Send a message via MSN to Dfg Send a message via Skype™ to Dfg

Dude, your sister is a ho.

Sorry, but I don't see 13 year olds in Pakistan doing this shit. Your culture is fucked up and it seems every fucking 12-year-old wants to get laid ASAP.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Just tell her that dude has STDs etc or just bitch slap her. I would kick the fuck out of that dude and bitch slap her if I was in your place. Nobody fucking dates my 13-year-old sister in fucking front of me.

Hell, we don't even allow guys to get near 22-year-old let alone 13 YEAR OLDS!
Captain Falcon (02-16-2010), Thecosmicexplosion (02-15-2010)
Old 02-15-2010, 07:35 PM

Um, it's nice that you're so caring and protective, but does taking possession of your little sister seem better than another guy doing the same and taking advantage of her? Either way some guy is manipulating here...

Oh, and I didn't even read past the first few sentences of your post... so tl;dr....
N0 W4RN1NG (02-21-2010)
Old 02-15-2010, 07:35 PM

This isn't hard... Clunk their heads together, and stop them both from being retarded.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:36 PM
Regular

I would be pissed too but don't you think a little sit-down with your sister about the nature of men would be in order? Put yourself in her shoes. Think back to when you were 13, how horny and inexperienced you were. Wouldn't you have fucked a hot older chick with a car? Of course. Same goes for her. Which means you are not going to stop her if she is determined enough. I'd also have a talk with the guy, figure out why he can't get pussy his own age. Kick his shit in if he persists though, if he's old enough to drive, he knows what he is doing is wrong.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:37 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by BungHole View Post
Um, it's nice that you're so caring and protective, but does taking possession of your little sister seem better than another guy doing the same and taking advantage of her? Either way some guy is manipulating here...

Oh, and I didn't even read past the first few sentences of your post... so tl;dr....
i have her best interests in mind. he doesn't.

and i think i know what you are implying and just let me say if it was culturally acceptable and legal, in about five years...yes i would. but it's not so i can't and won't.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:37 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfg View Post

Sorry, but I don't see 13 year olds in Pakistan doing this shit. Your culture is fucked up and it seems every fucking 12-year-old wants to get laid ASAP.

Just tell her that dude has STDs etc or just bitch slap her. I would kick the fuck out of that dude and bitch slap her if I was in your place. Nobody fucking dates my 13-year-old sister in fucking front of me.

Mohammed married a 6 year-old and had sex with her when she was nine.
dysik (02-18-2010), Fox Paws (02-20-2010), Red Roundup (02-16-2010)
Old 02-15-2010, 07:39 PM
Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasure_to_burn View Post
Mohammed married a 6 year-old and had sex with her when she was nine.
Married.

Not went out on a date and fucked her.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:39 PM

Quote:

So says the Paki. Honestly though, most Americans don't like the way Middle Easterns treat their women. But really, the truth is, all men are possessive of women and seem to mistreat them, all over the world. If women want to be sluts, who is one, especially a man (who wants the same from other women in other circumstances), to stop them? Let women do what they want. Maybe it will come full circle, and we can all get laid...
Nero (02-21-2010)
Old 02-15-2010, 07:40 PM
Regular

Quote:
Married.

Not went out on a date and fucked her.
Don't forget the part where he had sex with her when she was fucking nine. NINE.
BungHole (02-15-2010), GORDONFREEMAN (02-21-2010), InspiredByMe (02-18-2010)
Old 02-15-2010, 07:43 PM
Duke

Send a message via AIM to Star Wars Fan Send a message via MSN to Star Wars Fan Send a message via Skype™ to Star Wars Fan
Grin Re: 13 year old sister with 16 year old punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocares123
<snip bitching>
What problem is this? So your lil sis wants to date a 16 year old? Get out of her life. Goddamn. Possessive much? Methinks you have a repressed urge to fuck your imouto >_<

You should've hit it last year when she was 12...

Quote:
Don't forget the part where he had sex with her when she was fucking nine. NINE.
Yeah? Your point?

Quote:
you're right. In Iran they make temperoary marriages to fuc prostitutes. Not much difference XD

Last edited by Star Wars Fan; 02-17-2010 at 06:51 PM.
Nero (02-21-2010)
Old 02-15-2010, 07:43 PM
Archduke

you are being a total asshole. yes this kid is probably a douchebag. but having horrible relationships is part of growing up.

what the fuck is wrong with you sitting inbetween them on their date? i would beat the shit out of you if you tried that on me.
Nero (02-21-2010)
Old 02-15-2010, 07:44 PM

Besides, why are you presenting this here? You know zoklet has a huge pedo community. All you've done for your sister by posting here is gotten a bunch of men in their mother's basements (ah, I wish my mom had a basement for me to live in, all she'll give me is an old carport) all riled up and wondering what your sister looks like naked.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:45 PM
Archduke

quit calling him a pedo. he's in the fucking 10th grade.
A$AP Weed Smoker (02-16-2010), Loophole (02-15-2010), Star Wars Fan (02-17-2010)
Old 02-15-2010, 07:47 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wars Fan View Post
Yeah? Your point?
In legal terms that is what we call multiple counts of criminal sexual abuse of a minor, aka he was a sick bastard.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:48 PM
Duke

Send a message via AIM to Star Wars Fan Send a message via MSN to Star Wars Fan Send a message via Skype™ to Star Wars Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROJECT PAT View Post
heh. this. also it's not as if being a pedo is a BAD thing.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:49 PM
Regular

Quote:
yes but acting on it is
Archduke

Thumbs Down Re: 13 year old sister with 16 year old punk

Quote:
yes. it is.
Duke

Thumbs Up Re: 13 year old sister with 16 year old punk

Quote:
In legal terms that is what we call multiple counts of criminal sexual abuse of a minor, aka he was a sick bastard.
Yeah. It's legal in the more fundamentalist parts of Southwest Asia to still be able to marry a loli for a girlfriend. People are bitching about allowing that to happen in Indonesia (a sheik wanted to marry an 11 y/o, and he said 'fuck it' when the government arrested him for it - during the military dictatorship of Suharto the government cracked down on fundamentalists and communists....and fueled fundamentalism to combat communis,)
Old 02-15-2010, 07:50 PM
Duke

Quote:
yes. it is.
O RLY?
Old 02-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Grander Duke

Quote:
Don't start the whole underage bullshit with me. I have seen people from other nationalities and religions do worse. fuck, kill and move on.

I believe in women empowerment but I don't believe in giving them too much power. Women can make a house and she can defiantly break one. I don't see people rape every girl on the streets in Pakistan because we respect women and keep a check on them. The western society feels women should be let loose and should roam around streets with no clothes so guys can rape them.

Open your fucking eyes. What you call women empowerment is girls getting naked on magazine covers and showing their twats to everyone. Although I don't mind that but it doesn't look good. Women are just a toy for the majority, no real respect, whereas in my culture they get respect and protection. You fuck someone's sister and NOT marry her you will be killed.

Op, whatever you do your sister will become a future whore anyway. The environment she is living in is corrupting her. Hell, you even see 9-year-old on the Internet masturbating for horny fucks. I don’t recall in my childhood ever doing that.

You can talk to her or be realistic and admit that she will lose it eventually. Talk to her about protection or show her movies which give positive messages about keeping yourself pure.
Qhost (02-15-2010)
Old 02-15-2010, 07:52 PM
Baron

Quote:
he's a fucking pedo. i hid her phone from her this morning before she went to school and then started sending him text messages from it. it went something like this:

me: hey what u up 2? had fun last nite

pedo: just gay math class. i did 2. we should go out again, without your bro tho

me: yea ill see about that. do u want to know what im wearing?

pedo: hell yea babi

me: jeans, and a tight blue sweater. no undies hehe

pedo: mmm u so sexy babi i cant wait 2 see u

me: yeah what u gonna do when u see me?

pedo: babi what u gonna do for ME? ill do anything 2 u

me: This is Casey's brother. Stay the fuck away from her.

sent that last one about 20 minutes ago. no response. she should be getting home soon.
dysik (02-18-2010), tweezed (02-22-2010)
Old 02-15-2010, 07:53 PM
Duke

Confused Re: 13 year old sister with 16 year old punk

Quote:
I don't see people rape every girl on the streets in Pakistan because we respect women and keep a check on them.

.... whereas in my culture they get respect and protection.
karo-kari

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing#South_Asia
Old 02-15-2010, 07:53 PM
Baron

Quote:
Talk to her about protection or show her movies which give positive messages about keeping yourself pure.
what do you mean, show her movies? what movies?
Old 02-15-2010, 07:54 PM
Archduke

dude a 16 year old hooking up with a 13 year old is a little pathetic, but it does not make him a pedophile.
Duke

I laughed at the part where you went to the movies with them.

Either way I'd do the same thing but I would have ruined any future dates.

How old are you?
Banned

Send a message via MSN to elf omg

Dfg, quit bagging on us. We have young sluts, and a lot of the other extreme. Your idea of what western civilization is like is.. narrow.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:55 PM
Duke

Quote:
he's a fucking pedo. i hid her phone from her this morning before she went to school and then started sending him text messages from it. it went something like this:

me: hey what u up 2? had fun last nite

pedo: just gay math class. i did 2. we should go out again, without your bro tho

me: yea ill see about that. do u want to know what im wearing?

pedo: hell yea babi

me: jeans, and a tight blue sweater. no undies hehe

pedo: mmm u so sexy babi i cant wait 2 see u

me: yeah what u gonna do when u see me?

pedo: babi what u gonna do for ME? ill do anything 2 u

me: This is Casey's brother. Stay the fuck away from her.

sent that last one about 20 minutes ago. no response. she should be getting home soon.

lol!

I'll laugh even harder when she comes home and said she had her bf's phone all day
Old 02-15-2010, 07:57 PM
Grander Duke

Quote:
what do you mean, show her movies? what movies?
Start with The Lovely Bones.
http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=99321

Pedo rapes and kills girls.

Btw it's Karo-Kari. And it's forbidden in Pakistan. Although in tribes some assholes do use it. Honor Killing etc.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:59 PM
Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK Ashley View Post
Dfg, quit bagging on us. We have young sluts, and a lot of the other extreme. Your idea of what western civilization is like is.. narrow.
Thanks to YOU I have a very good idea what the West is like.

Old 02-15-2010, 08:00 PM
Regular

Quote:
Yeah. It's legal in the more fundamentalist parts of Southwest Asia to still be able to marry a loli for a girlfriend. People are bitching about allowing that to happen in Indonesia (a sheik wanted to marry an 11 y/o, and he said 'fuck it' when the government arrested him for it - during the military dictatorship of Suharto the government cracked down on fundamentalists and communists....and fueled fundamentalism to combat communis,)
Man if you can't appreciate that a girl that young would be terribly scarred by the experience, you truly are the aspie you claim to be. Textbook lack of empathy or understanding the lives of others.

I would direct you towards any psych 101 textbook, where you would find the latest accepted theories about cognitive development, speech development, early childhood trauma's effect on the brain, etc. Come on man this is ridiculous.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:04 PM
Regular

I agree with Dfg as far as the culture being fucked up. I lived in Pakistan myself so I know how it goes there, and it isn't shit about possessing your women and all that bullshit people cook up. National religion is Islam, which most everyone I met there was Muslim. Although some of the traditions come from the Hindu culture (like all the weddings I attended), its still an Islamic country. Islam teaches that women are the most important, they deserve only the best. That's why gold and silk and such are reserved for them, and that's also why they can't marry outside the religion (keep your fucking mouths shut if you're gonna come on some prejudice shit, every religion says its the only right one) and all that. Why the fuck would people want their little girls out dating and fucking if they're meant to have the best? Not only that, but its just fucked up. I think 16 is too young to have sex, younger than that is beyond fucked up to me. Don't knock a country because of the media, see it for yourself. What I experienced there, people are so much happier even when they have to live in such a shitty place (and I'm talking about people who are poor, just like we have in America, not everyone), the culture is so much better there than here. I don't even know where I was going with this anymore to be honest, I'm so fucking tired and mind fucked by other things.

As far as this dude who's trying to get at a 13 year old, keep her away from him. She will hate you now but I guarantee she will thank you for it later. How old are you? If you're over 18 then wear a mask and kick his ass, if not then make sure he knows who the fuck you are.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:05 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to elf omg

Quote:
Thanks to YOU I have a very good idea what the West is like.

What? I'm not really a very good representation of.. any.. large group of people.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:05 PM
Duke

Quote:
Man if you can't appreciate that a girl that young would be terribly scarred by the experience, you truly are the aspie you claim to be. Textbook lack of empathy or understanding the lives of others.
Rind Study as well as a lot of other sources point out that having sex at 8 does not 'scar you'.
also see http://newgon.com/wiki/Testimony:_Ad...h_Minor_Female

Quote:
I would direct you towards any psych 101 textbook, where you would find the latest accepted theories about cognitive development, speech development, early childhood trauma's effect on the brain, etc. Come on man this is ridiculous.
I'm taking Psych101 now. And again psychological studies show that relations @ 8 aren't going to screw yo over'. Heck, IIRC in the Qu'ran Aisha wasn't described as being 'traumatized' or anything by it - and is an important figure in Islam.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:09 PM
Duke

I'm not an Islamophobe, but care to explain this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeshiKicksFTP View Post
I agree with Dfg as far as the culture being fucked up. I lived in Pakistan myself so I know how it goes there, and it isn't shit about possessing your women and all that bullshit people cook up.
Care to explain that Qu'ran quote that said "beat your wife" if she's rebellious against you (yes, I know people say 'beat them lightly' or 'with a brush' or something else -nebulous term)

Quote:
Why the fuck would people want their little girls out dating and fucking if they're meant to have the best?
Feels Good Man

Quote:
Not only that, but its just fucked up. I think 16 is too young to have sex, younger than that is beyond fucked up to me.
HAHAAHAHAHA
Old 02-15-2010, 08:09 PM
Grander Duke

Thumbs Up Re: 13 year old sister with 16 year old punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeshiKicksFTP View Post
I agree with Dfg as far as the culture being fucked up. I lived in Pakistan myself so I know how it goes there, and it isn't shit about possessing your women and all that bullshit people cook up. National religion is Islam, which most everyone I met there was Muslim. Although some of the traditions come from the Hindu culture (like all the weddings I attended), its still an Islamic country. Islam teaches that women are the most important, they deserve only the best. That's why gold and silk and such are reserved for them, and that's also why they can't marry outside the religion (keep your fucking mouths shut if you're gonna come on some prejudice shit, every religion says its the only right one) and all that. Why the fuck would people want their little girls out dating and fucking if they're meant to have the best? Not only that, but its just fucked up. I think 16 is too young to have sex, younger than that is beyond fucked up to me. Don't knock a country because of the media, see it for yourself. What I experienced there, people are so much happier even when they have to live in such a shitty place (and I'm talking about people who are poor, just like we have in America, not everyone), the culture is so much better there than here. I don't even know where I was going with this anymore to be honest, I'm so fucking tired and mind fucked by other things.

As far as this dude who's trying to get at a 13 year old, keep her away from him. She will hate you now but I guarantee she will thank you for it later. How old are you? If you're over 18 then wear a mask and kick his ass, if not then make sure he knows who the fuck you are.
Fucking ^This.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:12 PM
Regular

Quote:
I'm not an Islamophobe, but care to explain this:

Care to explain that Qu'ran quote that said "beat your wife" if she's rebellious against you (yes, I know people say 'beat them lightly' or 'with a brush' or something else -nebulous term)

Feels Good Man

HAHAAHAHAHA

How about quoting the entire Surah/verse instead of just that part?

Ah yes, feels good. Getting high feels great, but you wouldn't want your little girl getting high and fucking up her body would you?

Its just my opinion. But anyone who doesn't agree with under 16 having sex as fucked up, is pretty fucked up.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:13 PM
Serf

Send a message via MSN to Mxl

lol why would you post this on zoklet of all things. i seriously wonder about some people. I defently get my laughs here thats for sure! as for your sister controlling her just makes her rebel more. live life and learn. simple.